Agnes (Regall Rosario) Joined Her Mom At The Bridge

DaisyDoodle

Agnes (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13

Our sweet red dog, Miss Aggie Waggie (Agnes, fka Regall Rosario) has gone to the Rainbow Bridge to meet her original mom, Carla Sage Benoist. Agnes was diagnosed with bilateral osteosarcoma in both front legs the week before Dewey.

She received radiation (for pain) and bisphosphonate treatments (for pain and bone strengthening), and was a happy, hungry girl right up to her very last day. She suffered a pathological fracture at the primary site this morning in her upper left leg. She was in discomfort, but insisted on standing with her head out the window on her last trip to the vet.

We were so blessed to have had this happy, lively girl with us these last 11 months. I will miss her waggy tail, her joyful greetings and her incredibly silly ears. I had hoped we'd make it to her gotcha day on Jan. 8th, but we made the most of the time we had.

She loved her momma, and she loved me and Ken so very, very much.

I miss you baby girl. Please give your momma a kiss for me, and ask her to send me a poem for you in my dreams, like she wrote for me when CoCo left in 2004.

http://greyhound-data.com/d?z=rqx2Jn&d=regal+rosario&x=0&y=0

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

I am so very sorry, thank you for giving her a good second home for the remainder of her time.

Run free Agnes, run free sweetie...:gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I'm so very sorry.

Godspeed Agnes.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Reunited with Sage. So sorry for your loss.

Edited by Houndtime

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I'm so sorry.

Godspeed, pretty girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

So very sorry for the loss of your Agnes.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

What a lucky girl, to have had so many people who loved her so much.

but insisted on standing with her head out the window on her last trip to the vet.

She knew that life is too short to lie down in the back seat.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

So much sadness and so much love in your post. How wonderful that you welcomed her into your family and took such good care of her. I'm so sorry you lost your precious Agnes.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug

Rest in peace, Agnes. :brokenheart

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Agnes was a princess. I was lucky enough to take her in while her mum was in hospital and, when Carla passed, my DH and I seriously considered adopting her but finances and an upcoming move made that impossible. When Donna/DaisyDoodle told me she was giving Agnes a forever home, I felt like we'd all won the lottery! It seemed so fitting for one of Carla's babies to go to one of her dearest friends.

Agnes filled our house with joy in the short time we had her. She was a real character and melted the hearts of all who met her. She bonded especially well with my sister in law and would sleep on her legs every night she was with us.

I'm absolutely gutted now that this sweet old gal has crossed the bridge. I'll never forget her. But I am also so thankful for knowing her and knowing that she never went a day without love. She passed in the loving arms of her people and is now reunited with her Carla.

My heart is with Donna and Ken during this awful time. Thanks for being such a wonderful, supportive, loving home to this sweet girl. You were lucky to have each other.