Agnes (Regall Rosario) Joined Her Mom At The Bridge

DaisyDoodle

I'm so sorry for your loss. But i bet the reunion between Agnes and Carla was a wonderful sight to behold.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Thank you, everyone. It seems so surreal that she's gone. It was so quick. I fell so in love with Aggie so quickly. She was such a happy, waggy dog. I miss her so very, very much. :cry1

I've got to tell Gemma's SIL, Victoria, how jealous I am that Aggie would sleep with her. My bed was too high off the ground and she never got in bed with me like that. :rolleyes:

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Agnes' sweet nature was a reflection of the love she received from so many people. She gave back in the only way she could.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I was looking at greyhound-data.com today and realized that someone had updated Aggie's page with a phrase from my post about her. I didn't know if it was someone who saw it here or on CoG, so I want to say "Thank You" in both places. That touched me that someone would do that.

I went to greyhound-data to try to look at Aggie's puppies, but wasn't able to access that info without a password. I have no memory of which email I used to create an account years ago; I guess I'll have to try to create a new account. Does anyone know who has editing capabilities so I can also make a change on CoCo's page as well?

Thanks again to all who have shown your support. If I didn't do what some folks expected (i.e. let her go before her leg broke), I'm sorry; but even the oncology vet thought the leg was still stable.

Donna

PS If anyone was FB friends with Carla (at the Carla Sage Benoist account), I recommend that you go and look at all the cool pictures Sage had there of Aggie and her other dogs as well. There are even pics of Aggie with her last litter of puppies.

Donna

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Guest lynne893

Adding my thanks to you for rescuing her and giving her a wonderful, loving home after her first momma passed away.

Hugs to you and your kind heart,

Lynne

Donna, I don't know how I missed your post about Agnes' passing until today, but I'm heartbroken for you -- but thank you for showering her with just as much love as she knew with Carla. I tried to send this via pm, but here is the list of Agnes' 21 sons and daughters from GH-data (I adopted Agnes's daughter Tecumseh's Dream, now named Stella, who has exactly her mother's incredibly sweet nature):

Kelso Bull m
Kelso Diesel m
Kelso Molly Brown f
Kelsos Thelma f
Beowulf m
Changeorder m
Finalcontract m
Kite Runner f
Lucky Bones m
Regall Anr m
Regall Ballons m
Regall Belooow f
Regall Cabage f
Regall Panhandle m
Tecumseh's Dream f
Regall Chipmunk m
Regall Gill m
Regall Ladybird f
Regall Pizzapie m
Regall Sailboat m
Regallcompassion f

I still miss Carla constantly. She would have been so happy that you took Agnes into your heart and home. So terribly sorry that your Aggie had to leave.

Wishing peace and comfort to your heart.
Elizabeth

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you, Robin. Thank you everyone. I miss my girl so much, but know that she is with her mom.

Donna