There Is A New Bridge Angel Sabrina 8/6/01 To 6/14/12

sabrina

Sabrina has crossed the bridge. My little cowdog had bone cancer . There was no way I could make it go away no matter how hard those soft eyes ask me to make her better & what is going on with me mom. So I let her pass to free her from the pain. She was the sweetest of the sweet. She was a therapy dog for 6+years. We went to the hospital, nursing homes, retirement communities & hospice. She also was a reading aide at the local elementary school where the kids read to her. I am up in the middle of night trying to come to terms with her passing. She wasn't old. She was gentle, pretty, soft, a love. Why couldn't she stay? I will love you forever my little sweetpie.

Your mom

7189354889_bae9e33d28.jpg

7375584260_31cda57af6_z.jpg

7375581798_0d0e061ce8.jpg

7189354555_a01b4b1c1a.jpg7374587150_cb30ec6e85.jpg

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are so sorry for your loss.

Run pain-free Sabrina. :f_pink

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Guest PhillyPups

Oh Caroline,

I wish I had gentle words to comfort you, but there are no words that could even come close to doing that. Please know we understand your pain and know what a personal journey it is. Sending you warm thoughts and prayers :bighug

Run with the angels Beautiful Sweet Sabrina, you are with the very very best ~

Dear Caroline, I was following Sabrina's story and was so hoping for better news for your sweet girl. I cried buckets when I read your update. I'm so very sorry for the loss of your most special girl. Sabrina was one of my favorite houndies here. :grouphug:

Godspeed beautiful Sabrina :heart Find Segugio, you two will be greyt friends. :gh_run2

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your lovely girl.

Godspeed, Sabrina.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Caroline, I am so very sorry. Too many share your pain.

Run free Sabrina, run free sweetie...:gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

She'll have so many friends to meet, she'll be well taken care of - tell her to find the three old gals in hats - Molly, Sophia and Greta, they can show her the ropes. :grouphug

Spring-siggy-with-Hana.jpg
Angel Gary (Hallo Smoke'em 2000-2013), Angel Molly (Kiowa Mysticrule 1999-2011) Linda, Hana, Sultan

I'm so sorry, Caroline. I remember meeting both of you at the Circle of Grey ceremony last year. I hope she's found Phoenix and Loca :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Caroline,

I was so sorry to hear about Sabrina. I know that she is happy and painfree at the Bridge with so many others that have gone before.

Run free beautiful Sabrina.

Carol

Carol, missing Magic (1/5/01 - 4/15/15) but welcoming Fuzzy's Joy Behar (Joy) into my life on 5/31/15.

My heart is broken with and for you. Sabrina is one of the most gentle hounds I have met. I am so very sorry.

Cindy, with Maverick and Al

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Caroline - I'm so very sorry. She's a beauty through and through. And such a gentle spirit. GodSpeed sweet Sabrina.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g240/mtbucket/siggies/Everyday-2.jpgJane - forever servant to the whims and wishes of Maggie (L's Magnolia of JCKC) and Sam the mutt pup.[/b]

She's classy, sassy and a bit smart assy.