There Is A New Bridge Angel Sabrina 8/6/01 To 6/14/12

sabrina

Your beautiful girl, your cowdoggy, your friend, your sweetpie, therapy dog and reading companion ... She was a magical being. You freed her from the pain that crippled her, leaving you with your own pain, and our hearts break with yours, as we all know how deep a hole is left when we lose our friends.

I hope the memories of her sweet, generous soul will soothe your broken heart soon, as you know she would not want to give you pain. Seize what you can in each day, and live it in her honor. :bighug :bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweetest of the sweet for sure. I'm so very sorry, Caroline :grouphug

Run fast and free, pretty Sabrina

Jennie

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

Caroline, I am so sorry that beautiful sweet Sabrina had to leave you. My heart goes out to you.

Run free Sabrina, no more limp, no more hurting. Just the freedom to run with all your friends waiting at the bridge.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Caroline, cancer is a thief that not only steals our best friends, but also the time - years and years - that we could have had together. It's just not fair. I miss Dude every day and each loss to this hateful disease just makes me mad!

Sabrina was a special soul. Thank you so much for sharing her with us.

Run far and fast and pain free sweet Sabrina Fair...........................

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Caroline I'm so very sorry. This should never happen and I know how much it hurts. So many of us will never forget Sabrina.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

:cry1 I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye to your beautiful girl. :grouphug:f_pink

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I am so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful Sabrina. I loved seeing pictures and reading about your gorgeous little cowgirl. God speed, sweet baby.

:f_pink :f_pink

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest jerseygreys

Caroline, I am soooo very sorry to read of Sabrina's passing. I feel so bad .... I know you were a doting Mom and loved her to pieces and she loved you back. I know her passing is hard for you, but she is at peace now, roaming and rooing. God speed sweet Sabrina!! We will all miss you!!!

Hugs to you ((( )))

Joanne B