There Is A New Bridge Angel Sabrina 8/6/01 To 6/14/12

sabrina

Caroline...I just don't have words.

Sabrina's words in the "club" reflected her personality exactly the way you described it. And her pictures only illustrate the depth of kindness and warmth that she possesed.

You gave her the gift of a pain free, dignified passing....

I pray for you to find peace and comfort.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caroline I hope that the many wonderful memories you have of Sabrina will bring you comfort in the days ahead. She was a very special girl, and she will not be forgotten.

Hugs,

Carol Ann & Riley Roo.

:f_pinkf_yellow:f_pink

Edited by cello

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Even though it broke your heart, you gave that lovely girl the best gift......letting her go to a place where she can be pain-free, among friends.....until you met again.

My sincere condolences.

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.

Dear, sweet Sabrina; I am so sorry you are gone. I keep remembering you in your bumble bee coat. You were such a pretty girl.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Beautiful Sabrina with the lovely earsies :heart :heart We miss you, sweetie. We won't forget you. :cry1:beatheart

Caroline - I am holding you in my thoughts and sending strength. I am truly heartbroken for you, I know how much your love your sweet girl :brokenheart:cry1:grouphug :grouphug

Please lean on us for support. We're here for you.

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Caroline, I am so very Sorry. Sabrina is going to be dearly missed, my thoughts and prayers are with you! :bighug She was a Very Special Beautiful Girl that will never be forgotten!!!!!!! The Rainbow Bridge has another Beautiful Angel :angelwings and she will be met by her Special friends!

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Oh, Caroline, I know you must be devastated. A lot of us have said she was special, and that is true. There was something so gentle and sweet and endearing about her, just a good, good little lady. No wonder she was such a wonderful therapy dog. With her calm demeanor, she must have put so many people at ease, made them smile, and helped them to remember the dogs they had loved in the past. You and Sabrina touched many lives, and brightened many gray days. Thank goodness she'd found the perfect Mom, who loved her so much, and understood so well what small, every day miracles she was capable of.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious little girl. Sending hugs, and sharing your sadness.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

We are so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful Sabrina.

Only we know what a small price we pay for the love we have received from our pets.

The sadness and loss, no matter how powerful it may be, is an insufficient measure of the joy we have been given

:bighug

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

I have the feeling that when you and Sabrina were together, the angels would find it difficult to distinguish where she left off and you began. Thank you for sharing her with us and with so many others; we are better because of her. Angels walk among us and one was named Sabrina. Godspeed, Sabrina. Watch over your mama.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I'm so sorry. :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown