My Jilly

Jackandgrey

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greyt2love

Jilly is special as her own beautiful, sweet self, but to me she is extra special because she was Rex's love. I feel - like many of us, I know - that I am losing one of my own . Dance, Jilly. Dance , forever healthy, young and happy! Watch over your mummy like the good nurse you are and help her out with those 2 boys you are leaving her with!

Oh, my I am so sorry. I remember Jilly. I am sure that she will be in good hands on the other side. Just whisper to her as she is going that it is ok. She can be at peace. Take the time you need with her afterward, don't rush. My Vet came to the house for Aria. She cried as much as we did. Afterward she told us to take the time to say good bye. I am so sorry to hear this.

Sheila

Sheila
Loved by

Mozart, Sherri, Xavier, McCleary, Tigger. Amelia and 2 Salukis Poppy and Zarah

I'm so very sorry that Jilly has to leave :(

Thinking of you :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Your darling Jilly has danced into the hearts of many and those hearts are breaking with yours. May her journey be peaceful and filled with love.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Please support the Miss Nellie Auction October 24th. We have lost too many!

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Please support the Miss Nellie Auction October 24th. We have lost too many!

I promise, I will bid high and I will bid often.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Oh no, someone just pointed me toward this thread. :( I have been so grateful for your input over the last 5 months. I'm so sorry to hear that you're losing another one of your pups to this disease. :weep

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Dance straight into the arms of the angels sweet girl. Grace, peace and strength to you, Susan.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Can't imagine a time when there is no Jilly. :cry1 :cry1 :cry1 Still choking up and sobbing intermittently at the thought, and have been all day. But you will never be gone from my mind and from that of your many, many friends and fans. We will never forget you. We love you the way only a friend can be loved: heartily, fiercely, and forever; through the tears, through the joy, in happy times and in times full of sorrow, we will remember you, sweet friend.

Susan - we are here for you always. I can't begin to imagine how much pain is in your heart. Let us take some of it and bear it for you - or at least with you. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Susan, I've never met you or Jilly in person, and yet I feel as sad for you as if you lived in my house and were a part of my family. We will miss Jilly terribly. We're here for you if you need someone.

Chris and the gang.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Guest SoulsMom

Oh Jilly, like Kerry I just can't imagine a whirled without you. But it's time for you to dance for the bridge babies and once again for Jack. We love you sweet girl :kiss2

Susan :grouphug

I am so sorry :cry1

Katy....Mom to Retired Racers Hinder, John Carter, Hobsen, and Kodama, Galgo Espanol Gichin, and the Village Idiot...Teko
Missing terribly my fawn dog with the pretty ears Chance (Ale Seeyoulater) 6/21/05-6/23/15 Gotcha day 4/6/08 and my fuzzy baby boy Snacker (Tyville Snacker) 7/4/04-10/23/15, and all three of my IG babies, Isen, Tien, and Java.