My Jilly

Jackandgrey

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry. I wish you both peace & strength. grouphug.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Susan,

We are all so sad that you are losing Jilly. She is such a sweet Dancing Queen! Please remember that we are all here for you and are willing to support you in this difficult time. :grouphug

For Jilly :kiss2

You are in my thoughts and prayers,

Kathy

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

There is nothing for me to say that I haven't already said. How brave she is and how she hid her pain so well.

I will miss her terribly.

Can't type thru the tears. Suffice to say that I echo Miss Susan of NE's words, above.

Me too. :cry1

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Please support the Miss Nellie Auction October 24th. We have lost too many!

I promise, I will bid high and I will bid often.

It is for reasons such as this that I have been searching for and buying items all year to donate to this auction. I'm tired of seeing the pain and hurt to both the hounds and their families this monster brings.

Guest janiesmom

Dear Susan:

I am shocked and saddened to hear the news about your sweet girl Jilly-bean. As I said, I think Jack brought Jonah to you as he knew he would be helping Jilly over the Bridge. He loves you so and is still looking out for his mom. Jilly will be ok. She was so lucky to have you and you to have her. I will be thinking of you both tomorrow. God speed sweet princess Jill.

Love,

Heather and Janey

xoxoxo

Susan....I read this earlier today at work and had to close it quick. I knew I'd lose it if I tried to reply then. I'm sorry the time has come for your sweet Jilly....it takes a good Momma to know. You were there for me every step of the way with Lewis. I will be there for you tomorrow with your little girl. I'm positive Lewis is still glued to Jack's side so they'll both be there to welcome her.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Guest Audeamus

I'm so very sorry. :grouphug

I don't know if you remember Gir and myself but we met you and Jilly last year at the Chinook Winds picnic. She was a wonderful little black greyhound from what I remember.

My heart is with you.....

Jilly your time here has brightened so many lives. When your journey is over you will still be in the company friends. Friends who are running again, free of pain. Say hi to my Molly.

It may be goodbye for now....but it will always be "see you later".

Molleigh-and-Snowy-sig2.jpg

CAROL & Molleigh (Queen Molly)
My Angel Girl (Slippy's Molly) ~ Thank you for sending me your namesake ~

Susan, I am so very very sorry. Jack will be there to meet Jilly and they will be together again running free. My heart goes out to you today and know all of GT is grieving with you.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

There will never be another Dancing Queen like Jilly. I will always remember our tutu wearing, real fake Swarovski diamond collar loving girlie. The girl who out shinned the Queen of England last summer on her visit to Canada. Jilly you will always be in our hearts.

Many Hugs,

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Thinking of you today, Susan, and wishing you strength as you accompany Jilly on your last trip together on this plane...

Run fast and run free, Jilly :gh_run2

Lin, with Nick the Greyhound
Missing my girls Nadia, Tallulah, Cinderella, and my heart-dog Alexa, and my precious boys Twister, Loki, and Kevin

Susan, my deepest sympathy,

Run free Jilly, you were so loved and always will be

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Oh, gosh, I'm so sad for you.... :cry1

Cathy (and Jackie)

Blank 500 x 150.jpg
Suzie aka  CBJ Fly Sonic (b. 07 Feb 2015) and missing:
Homer aka Atoscocita Homer (05 Oct 2010- 16 Nov 2021)
Xena the Galgo aka Xene the Bean (? 2009- 6 Sep 2018)
Jackie aka Katie aka Sun Blaze (16 April 2001- 14 April 2014)

Thinking of you today Susan as you struggle to accept a new reality. :f_pink Holler if you need anything, I'm only one province away, I'll hear you.

I have an extra special donation I'm makingto the Miss Nellie Auction in our Dancing Queen's honour.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.