My Jilly

Jackandgrey

My best baby girl will be leaving me for the bridge probably tomorrow. She will be with her brother Jack and dance on a rainbow forever. Love just isn't enough to keep you with me forever my girl.

LetsGO.jpg

100_5452.jpg

DSCF6564_edited.jpg

DSCF6891.jpg

Always dancing

Dancing-Jilly.jpg

Edited by Jackandgrey

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest caiteag

Such a beautiful, special girl... please give her some ear scritches for me...

Susan, please know we are here for you, and that Jack and so many other wonderful hounds will be there at the Bridge to greet her when it is her time to dance over... *HUGS*

I'm so sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to both of you. My Jilly sends kisses to your sweet girl. May her passing be peaceful. :grouphug

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I'm so sorry to hear that another wonderful hound is going to the Bridge. But just think of the huge welcome she'll get from the many, many hounds who are already there. (I know, that doesn't help right now). f_yellow

SummerGreytalkSignatureResized-1.jpg

Lisa B.

My beautiful Summer - to her forever home May 1, 2010 Summer

Certified therapy dog team with St. John Ambulance

Guest PiagetsMom

This is turning into such a sad week for so many here on Greytalk........:sad1

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers for a peaceful passing for your beautiful girl, Jilly. :grouphug

Beautiful Jilly. I'm so so sorry, Susan. I'm crying, and I know there are many others shedding tears for your loss and for the hole that Jilly's absence will leave in so many hearts.

--Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Susan,

Jilly, sweet beautiful brave Jilly. How lucky Jilly was to have found her forever home with you. The five years with you - though not even close to enough - were years filled with adventures, collar shopping and most importantly love.

I am so sorry, inadequate words, but all I can get out through my tears.

My heart is aching for both of you.

Deb

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Guest PhillyPups

Oh Susan, I am sitting here at my desk just bawling my eyes out desk thinking of the journey you are traveling and the broken heart that you will have. Jilly is a special girl, and just as Stepper brought DonnieDude to me before he left, Jilly brought Jonah to you knowing you and Joshy both would need him.

There are no words my friend, but should you need shoulders, mine are large, and if not large enough, I will go get some shoulder pads. We are here for you. Jilly is hitting me as hard as if I was facing this with one of my own. :bighug

I am so sorry for you. She was blessed to have a Mama who let her true personality shine. May you find peace through this horrible time.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

You are all in my thoughts.

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

Oh, Susan, how you love your precious girl! It shows in every word and picture. We know how terribly hard this is, and you and Jilly are in my prayers.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown