WFUBCC #232 - The Falling Leaves

Thanks for thinking of us.  I was at my client's last night, and had trouble getting to sleep, but finally did, and slept in today after I let the dogs out and fed them.  Doug did get some sleep.  He said it was weird.  But poor Kiva.  When I'm at a live-in, she sleeps with Doug.  Last night, he couldn't find her, and went up to the third floor.  There she was, on my bed.  :weep  She is so confused.  Doug took her with him to the store today before I got home because she insisted on going.  And now I have tonight, and a little of tomorrow night before I'm gone for a week.  I hope she will adjust to this new normal.  I feel so bad for her.

It just seems so strange here.  Our living room hasn't been this clean in ages.  We had to throw out our old rug, and Doug got a new one at Home Depot.  I keep seeing my old lady everywhere.   She could seem fast asleep, but come into the kitchen if  there was a chance Kiva was getting "bones for dogs" and she wasn't.  :beatheart The certainty that we did the right thing helps ease the sadness a bit, as does the knowledge that Doug will have it a lot easier while I'm gone.

I spent the day doing the million things I feel I have to do to get ready.  Lots of laundry.  Packing.  Getting a week of pills together.  Eating the food I know Doug won't eat.  :lol  Phone numbers, lists of places we want to go to. Etc, etc, etc.  One walk tomorrow, then seeing the friend I'm sitting for after NOLA, then picking up Mary.  Getting Popeyes to get started on NOLA early.  Going over all kinds of stuff.  Maybe sleeping a couple hours before leaving at 3:30 AM.

Oh, Zorro, mi precioso, tu eres un bueno Galgo.  Lo siento mucho.  Your Angie will be watching over you just as she is watching over us.  You know how stubborn she is---she will want to see that we are behaving, and not missing her too much.  Besos.  :kiss2

What a busy playgroup Ivy and Cherry had!

Carol Ann got her patio looking beautiful again.

And what a gorgeous grouping of plants, Lucy.

Ducky will soon be "Enzo-less." :yay

Safe travels to Vanessa.  And hope Elizabeth is home soon.

Chris, I'm so sorry Dennis is having a rough time. :grouphug

Edited by queenwinniesmom

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Miss Ivy!  That's funny!  Momma knowed that and it's funny your Momma has been there!!  Some of the writer lady's books are set in that town!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

:coffee Good morning!

Daddy had a bad night last night so Momma is :twd: this morning.

I hope eberywon has a gud Monday!

Ivy 

• Sad 1

gallery_22163_3545_8773.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:coffee We're home.  Most damage is to the landscaping and my nerves.  Richard is very needy but there isn't a whole lot to be done here.  Meanwhile, my friend Carm needs help organizing (a fabric store full of) items in her house to go into storage.  She had a POD and is living at her son's.

You know the trick with freezing a big container of water and putting a penny on top?  If you return and the penny is on the bottom, it thawed and refroze.  Mine was on top.  I lost only the top shelf of the freezer. :dunno  I'm going to chalk it up to the door never being opened and my propensity for filling the largest Tupperware I own with water and filling it.

I'll return when I have more bandwidth and can read everyone's posts and be polite company again.

Nancy, I'm so sorry you've lost your Evangeline Corazon. :(

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

1 hour ago, Mercsmom said:

You know the trick with freezing a big container of water and putting a penny on top?  If you return and the penny is on the bottom, it thawed and refroze.  Mine was on top.  I lost only the top shelf of the freezer. :dunno  I'm going to chalk it up to the door never being opened and my propensity for filling the largest Tupperware I own with water and filling it.

Elizabeth, one of my friends who lives in Florida is having hip surgery in early November and they were traveling last week, so she cooked all kinds of soups and meals to freeze before they left so she wouldn't have to cook after surgery.   She used the coin trick too.   Fortunately, her sister and husband were able to find dry ice to put in the freezer for them after the power went out so all of the meals were safe! 

• Like 2

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:coffee     At TheDesk.  It’s a blustery day with a nasty east wind.

Waiting for one more person to come in for breakfast.  And a dozen cabins to checkout. And then I have to drive around to all the cabins making sure the windows are shut and doors are locked. No, I am not too sad we’re closing up.  I will miss seeing most of the staff.  Others, not so much :rolleyes:

That’s a lotta laundry, Patsy :eek

Rumour has it that the Sheet Shack is getting a complete overhaul this fall :pinkele

Elizabeth has made it home and things are reasonably good :yay

Safe travels to Vanessa and crew.

Sorry your daddy had a rough night, Ivy.  Maybe you can all have a nice nap this afternoon.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Gud Moansday! We will be on da road soon. Altho bisitin iz nice, owr own beds are nicer!

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

What I find really cool about J.D. Robb's In Death series of books is that while they are set in the late 2050's, she started writing them back in 1995. There is a LOT of technology in them that was not even invented back then that we now have today! I personally love reading books that are part of a series so I can get invested in the characters over time. They also make great books to reread as I am a huge 'rereader' of my favorite books! Here is the link to the first book in the series on Amazon. They are also available at most public libraries in both print and digital format.

https://a.co/d/dqSRI30

• Like 2

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Antie Jennie, didja already go to Minnysodas???  How are all your little critters doing??     I did! They are all just wonderful, thank you :kiss2

I may never move again (laundry is in the basement of course).     Any mousies this time :yikes ?

I personally love reading books that are part of a series so I can get invested in the characters over time. They also make great books to reread as I am a huge 'rereader' of my favorite books!    Yes yes yes!

Miss Jennie

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

Hi! Hi! Hi!

Mistress was doing all kindsa cookin and cleenin yessirday so I didn’t even get to make a postie. It rained yessirday too! First time in prolly 2 months. Member how I thot I could be famiss for meeting that politics man? Well, seems like it’s not gonna happin. We can’t find any details bout when or where he’s gonna be. Mayhaps it’s invitayshun only and we didn’t get one. <_<

Ivy, your friends should do that DNA thin on their noo poopy. My Mistress likes lookin at this and tryin to guess what the doggie is. https://www.reddit.com/r/DoggyDNA/

Miss Ducky, I hope by now your home has returned to peace wiff Enzo gone home.

Nate, you’re deck and plants look great! We juss waitin for hard frost to kill the last of the flowers here so Mistress can empty the pots.

Miss Lizabeth, I’m glad your home and everythin is OK. That trick wiff the penny in the freezer is neato!

Have fun closin up the Inn Miss Mam.

It’s just workaday here. Mayhaps Mistress will run out and get sum vaccine.

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

I"m avoiding going out to work on storm debris so I'm going through the Club (back two pages so far).  I missed a Poo Mystery!?!?!   Dog gone it!<_<

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Urgent good thoughts needed for Howie.

He had his pre-dental labs done 2 weeks ago and the CBC was a little off. Vet thought it might be because of the processing of it. She was going to repeat the CBC when I dropped him off this morning.

I missed her call but the CBC is still off so she's repeating it and doing a clotting test. I have tranexamic acid and the chinese stuff. I'm awaiting her second call. I trust her if "that" decision has to be considered today.

Enzo's folks are picking him up between 10:30-11 (hopefully). If I have to rush back to the vet office them my hubby will have to deal with the hand off.

Chris - any idea what the Yunnan Bao dose would be for Howie? He weighs 37 lbs. If I'd have to guess I think a half dose would be okay.

Editing to add that another friend said the YB is a capsule. Howie's hungry enough to eat it in cream cheese or a pill pocket, if needed, and that the capsule can be opened to sprinkle on an open wounds.  Does that sound right?

Edited by macoduck
  • Sad 1

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Top o' the mawning to you!  I am just trying out noo languages!  I think I prefer my Aussie slang though!  

Bizzy weekend here.  Most of the outdoor plants have come inside and pots have been cleaned out.  *my* sunroom is now filled with begonias, regular and dragonwing, geraniums, two types of basil, rosemary, and lantana.  We already had lots of cacti, thanksgiving cactus (that is starting to bloom for O'Canada thanksgiving, I suppose :lol ), and a snake plant.  It is rather humid in here!  Some of the elephant ears are still huge and doing well, so they were not taken down for winter - yet.  Oh, we have three types of coleus that will winter in the basement under lights.  They do okay with the cooler temps.  Miss Lucy, we just cut off coleus stems and stuff them in dirt, too.  Easiest way to get noo plants!  

We are sorry to hear about Kiva's struggles.  Lacy and the peeps are all too familiar about suddenly being down to one.  That is how I got here!  Gabe was just an accident :rofl 

Speaking of accidents, he actually went OUTSIDE all by his lonesome yesterday to pee!  Me, too, actually but we won't talk about that.  I just hold it in the house and he did NOT.  There is hope that he will finally get with the program before it gets really cold.  He has been here for a whole month now.  Seems like forever - which can be good or bad!  

Safe travels everyone and I am glad that you are hope safe and sound, Miss Elizabeth.  Getting things squared away and balance restored takes time.

Those JDRobb In Death books have all been read here, too!  And, Boonsboro is not that far from here and we have friends that live there.  There used to be an ice cream shop near her bookstore - I don't know if it is still there as *I* have never been.  

It is so hard to have your beloveds being so confused.  Between full moons and Northern Lights, I bet all kinds of things get confused.  This week's full moon is a supermoon, too.  

Glad Enzo is on his way back home.  I bet Lacifur would be in the same class of house guests.  <_<

Enjoy closing up for the winter, Mam!  You going back to the Tack Shop for winter?  

I am getting booted early as she hasta go into the office AGAIN today.  This working stuff interferes with my wants enough, but her working at her office makes me cranky.  I like my routine and my walkies!  

Have a G'day mates!  

Fizzy :flip

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Howie's dental has been cancelled.

His platelets continue to drop:  18,000 on first test this morning, 5,000 on the second. PT and PTT clotting tests were normal. Suspects something immune related. Will run a tick/parasite test. Will do a full body check for signs of bruising.

Editing to add: she might put him on steroids after a washout period, with repeat testing in 2 weeks. Likely will be put on doxycycline too just in case.

And.........Enzo has left the building! 

Second edit: Howie has anaplasmosis. We're not sure how that happened since he hasn't missed a dose of Simparica Trio, but vet said sometimes it can "hide".

In June 2023 his platelets were 135,000. In February of this year they were 153,000.

I wonder if the manufacturer will cover any of his testing costs?

We're dropping his regular meloxicam whilst he's on a steroid (which he starts in 2 week), continueing with his gabapenton, and he has sulcrafate for his tummy.

Edited by macoduck
  • Sad 4

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Hello my Friendlies!!

Last day if mostly sunnings here so we are trying to make the most of it!

Sorry I am so late!!  We couldn't get on GT for the longest time this morning, so Momma decided to skip it till later.  <_<

Miss Jerilyn you gotta take a last picher of the kill you ded plant!!!  Sorry you're not gonna be famiss Miss Wiki.  :(

Miss Ducky, for the Duchovny, what you said about the Yunnan Baio was correct.  You can use it like stiptikal powder for wounds without the stinging, or you can give it like a pill.  Momma doesn't think you can give too much of it, sooner capsool without splitting it up would be fine for Mister Howie.   We hope he feels more bettered soon.  :kiss2

Miss Nancy we hope you and your friendlie get all traveled and sichoated good!!  Have a wonnerfull time!!

Miss Fizzy how do you have room to nap with alla those plantings around????  :dunno

Miss Lizabeth we're glad your home and everything is ok!!

Safe travelings Mister Gino's et All!!

Daddy is still not doing good, but he's also saying he won't go in to the doctor, so Momma's gotta try and see if he's bad enough to call the ambulance.  :(

The rest of us are doing fine tho!!  :thumbs-up

Wishings for a minimalistikal Munderday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead  AndiPants 

• Sad 5

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Gud eevning frendz. We ar wayting fower ower suppa AR YU LISSNING MUM?

We got shuttled in ower caygis this affernuun ‘cos Mum hadda tayke Miss. Fran to the Drs and then to the horse piddul ware she gotta stay ovanyte. They fink she gots gall stones and gotta havva ultrasownd tumorro, then see wat happin. She waz KNOT veree well tuday.

We hadda waak rown ower estayte wiv Molly and Miss. Geraldine this morning.

Mum gotta staart selling them poppeez layta this week so we gonna spend sevrul eevningz in ower caygis I fink.

Howp Kiva iz doing OKay and howpe Howie iz feeling betta suun.

Oh, I heer the fud bowls, gotta run,

Nutmeg.:gh_run

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

We had trubble getting on to GT earlier today so I waited until now to try again.   It is a windy but beautimous bloo sky day today and just a leetle chilly.

Oh Howie, pleese be OK!

Miss Chris!  Gud luck wif MIsser Dennis.   Did you habs to go to the hospital? 

Momma spent an hour and a half on the puter filling out intake forms for Daddy's neuropsychologist appointment in two weeks.  She looked eberywhere for one that wuz covered by Daddy's insurance, but the closest one (30 miles away) wuz booked past January and the other won is 47 miles away, so she found a doctor 3 miles away who can see him on October 29 by zoom call for the first appointment and then in the office after that.   She just habs to call the insurance company to figger out how to do out ob network claims. 

:yay Miss Elizabeth is home!  :yay    I hope the damage isn't too bad! :unsure 

Miss Nancy, we are thinking ob you today.   :grouphug 

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png  

Howie we are sorry you did  poorly on your clotting test but we are glad they found that out before they started the dental. I have had 2 bleeding incidents where mom used the Chinese  stuff. It is packed 2,2,red dot 2,2.  i weigh between62 to 65 lb,  I was given 2 twice a day.  With my 1st incident I get the red dot at 1st ,  The end of the 2nd day I got another red dot as my bleeding had started up again.  After that I got 2 twice a day& didnt have any more bleeding incidents.  My 2nd time I got the red dot right up aftet that 2 twice a day  Good luck to you

Fizzy have you ever seen snow ?  It is quite the surprise

It is stiil nice out ,getting windy & Mom says it is suppose to get colder so I think I will try & get in a sunbath

it wouldnt let me on, than it did but wouldnt let me post so now I am trying again 

Bitzi

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

I'm finally here trying to post butt we're habing kludgy internet service today. -_-  Things are better here butt still occasional power blips and interweb drops.  Small potatoes for the most part.

Howie, what a worrisome, scary day you and Miz Ducky have had. :kiss2  No dental butt lots ob worry and anxiety.  I'm glad the vet found out what was the matter.  Feel better soonest. :kiss2 

Miss Nancy, Mister Doug, and dear Kiva. :grouphug  You each hab so much to adjust too.  I know that it is hard and you miss your beloved Angie.  :kiss2

Miss Chris, those plants won't survive winter here either.  They are all repotted, pruned, and staged on the deck so Ma can bring them each in the house and try to figure out where on earth in the house to put 'em. :lol:  On the deck and front porch through winter and into spring we have the old classic...pansies!
Miss Cindy, that's exactly what Ma did with the coleus (butt she added some rooting powder 'cuz she had it).

Gino are you safe at home now, sleeping in your own bed already? 

Nutmeg and Miss Carol, I sure hope Miss Fran will feel better soon and can come home.

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

I also had trouble getting onto GT this afternoon  :dunno

Oh My!  Anaplasmosis!  Hopefully Howie responds to the meds quickly.    Widget had it almost 4 years ago which was very very surprising as it was December and very cold out.  His was obviously 'hiding' as well.   Scary times and he relapsed within 14 days of coming off the Doxy.

Have a wonderful trip. Nancy.  I know how hard it will be to leave Doug & Kiva, but you owe it to yourownself to go and  have some fun in the place you love so much.

We're headed into a coupla ccccchilly days ... heading down to 1C overnight and a slight chance of flurries tomorrow night.  Then we jump back up to mid-teens by the end of the week  :crazy    I may get one or two kayak rides in yet!

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Yikes, Howie!  I hope he responds well to the treatment.  

Nancy, please enjoy your trip - it will do your soul good.  

Does anyone have any experience with quasi-medical alert watches?  My 91 YO father has been beaten about the head and shoulders by all kinds of people enough that he is agreeing to wear a watch that he could use/activate/whatever in case of an emergency.  He lives in a large house all alone with two flights of wooden stairs.  He flat out refuses any kind of pendant and anything that looks like a medical alert device.  He is willing to try some type of fitness watch.  In a perfect whirled, it would tell time, ask him if he has fallen, would be able to call someone if he needs help, and if it could count steps he would be happy.  He is aware that these will come with a monthly charge and he is okay with that.  He does not carry his cell phone around at home.  I wonder why I always get the "fun" projects with him.  My brother gets to stay in his own lane and build fences.  Sigh.  :lol: 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

We are finally here! Ran into construction, den pee breaks, and moar construction. Furst order ob business wuz to get fed! Mom habs had enuff afftr da two weeks, she iz reddy for a cool house and herbs own bed, too.

Oh, No, we come back on and dere iz all kinda nawt gud noos.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hello me freends!

It rained so much today dat it rained indoor too!

Charlie, it wasn't rain, YOU peed on the entry rug because you were a princess and didn't go because the grass was wet, even though I let you out an hour before!

Well here is to me hoping nobody wuld notice! :bugeye In my defense, SOMEONE already wentid on dat rug

Like 8 months ago....

Momma-bear!!!! Oh my, I cannot look at momma-bear anymore, da shame... :(

Anyhoo, it seems me freends has got bigger problims den I....

Wot a catch for Misser Howie, gud fing they found this owt afore hisown dental...Poor Howie, I hope he gets betterer reelawaykwik!

Misser Dennis too. Dat's worrying, Miss Chris, how is he now? Did yoo habs to call an ambulance? :(

Misser Gino iz hitting da road!

Noffing noo heer apart dat momma-bear took herown avocado tree indoors. Dis grew quite a bit during da summer. Lucky we got a house now to stash a 4 ft tree inside! NO I yam KNOT gonna pee on it!

Yoor freend,

Charlie, shameful

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love