WFUBCC #231 - Dog Days of Summer

Dory, what a great name!  We hope she settles in faster and better than how things are here :rofl  

Chris, I feel you on missing your Lilly.  :grouphug 

How was your egg salad, Jerilyn?  We only eat the egg whites here!  Haven't made egg salad with just egg whites, though.  If nothing else, it would look really odd.  Pickles in egg salad is good though.  Lacifur eats pickles - sweet or dill.

My whippet raincoat person called and has enough left over materials to make Gabe a raincoat.  He and I are going to have some serious words!  Took them on a 45 minute walk and as soon as we got back into the house he emptied himself.  Not sure how he became completely unhousebroken, but here we are.  Of course, I am so torqued right now that he is getting a time out in the crate.  The joys of toddler dogs, I suppose.  

Glad you had a great birthday, Halise!  

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Miss Cindy - skedool, skedool, skedool wiff boy dogs.  Every two hours.  Even if they don't go.  Me and Momma don't rememmer what Miss Lacy's coat looks like to make it so speshul??  :dunno

Miss Wiki, I will NOT eat pikkles or pukecummers, but I like eggies ok! Flizzies eats pukecummers but not pikkles.  Momma kinda just makes it up as she goes along.  Tho since it was for Daddy this batch was kinda plain: whole boiled eggies cut up, sweet relish, green onyum, s&p, mayo.  If she's making it mostly for her she will put some musterd and some other spices like garlic and stuff, and even mix in some shredded cheesies.   Oh yeah!  We loved your pikkies!!

Hey Miss Nutmeg!!!  :wave

YEAH!!!!!  MISS DORY IS HOME!!!!!   We obveeyussly love the name Dory (tho we spelled it Dorie)!!!  We hope you all have a good quiet nite!  :thumbs-up

We did alla our chores and are watching baseballs now.

Later Gaters!!

AP - watcher

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Oh emm geeeeee ca1a20_e661fc8ec1d2459697d93336a5e28fb1~ ca1a20_621c00d6e58245a28d4fe50a4144ccc3~  She is so beautiful! I love that white patch on her neck :wub: 

And I love her name! Welcome Dory! ca1a20_75ec0e6aee744c82a7be7968e15c8649~ ca1a20_3be284de892443f2ab90d9b468b6a39d~ (I thought Nora was nice too. But there's still time! Now that you have Dory, you just need to adopt another and call him or her Nori, so then you'll have Nori and Dory! ca1a20_2df0b03dc2e24639b030e3f20c197c89~ It's only logical :P 

Mummy dat's compleetly illogical. Mam, we're so happy fur yoo! And eeben happier fur Dory, dat long jurney woz werff it, she's getting a soopa doopa noo home where she'll be luffed and respected. :beatheart  Wot an internashunal fambly yoo haff, Mam! O Canada, Australalia, España, and Joshi is frum... I furget? Jordan? Qatar? Oman? (Sorry Joshi.) We luffs internashunal households! :yay 

Mummy haffs an iPad Air dat she got fur her werkjob seberal yeers ago. She took it to werk dis afternoon and now can KNOT find it, and it's dribing her nutso, because she did da hole Find my iPad fing on iCloud and it says it's heer in dis house, and she's looked EBERYWARE :headwall  I no, I no. I'm yawnink too. It's a bery borink story. On a positib note, I woz tooken to da feelds again so heer's a few faux toes ob me. :blush 

54019621366_c4a37b135b.jpg

NOOO! KNOT dat won! 

54018665257_1eb7fae477.jpg

53904056308_dcdf173c08.jpg

STOPPITT Mummy! ca1a20_d2af0d5cbb05403f9bbf4fadb1069fc2~

54018664597_7388cd1b24.jpg

Ok a bit better, butt I look so siriuss. 

Ok wotebber, heer is dat video I said I'd share ob me

NO! KNOT dat won! 

Da won ob me being berygudboi when callt

Haff a nice nite eberywon. We can KNOT wait fur fewchur updates on Dory :wub: 

Lupin

Edited by MerlinsMum
  • Haha 1

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

:welcomeDory to NorthAmerica.  I wish you many happy years. with Mam

Cindy what about Voyager's for a raincoat /

Miss Elizabeth & Miss Carol Ann we hope that Jim Cantrolle guy doesnt come anywhere near your houses.

Chris those Whimzees say for small dogs,15lb . Is that the size you give the girls?

Sweet dreams to all, Bitzi 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

We used to get da Whimzees, but dey stopped selling da Large tooferbrush ones in a big box. And da orange ones made Da Galoot habs skwishy poos.

Lupin, Fuzzy duzz dat side-blep, too! Mom sez she iz tryin to fink too hard.

Dory, yoo should still habs yer winter coat, don't start shedding!

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

I couldn’t see your second video Lupin!  

Chris, he already goes out every two hours. That makes it all the more frustrating. But oh well. Tomorrow is another day. He has his intro appt with the vet tomorrow. 

I just really like the coat Lacy has and it works well keeping her dry.  Plus, it was through a small business owner and I like supporting them. 

it’s all good!  

• Like 1

Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

I hab bin inbisibel!  Mom woodnt let me tic tic, so I stole the puter tonite.  I hab bin habbin lots ob thyme wiff Dad, an it is pritty borin.  :lol  Ja, ja, Dad, I am onny kiddin.  You hab bin bery pashunt wiff me seberal thymes ebery nite, an I am grateful fer that.  An grateful that Mom takes Kiva upstares each nite, so you can sleep moore bedder.  But Dad went owt today.  Si---we coodnt stop him---masked up an onny waybin at peeple at the Giant Eagle insted ob tawkin up klose.  Mom sed NO, but Dad sed YES.  An now he is eggsawsted.  Mom is feelin good.

Nate, you shood definittley hold owt fer the good Greenies.  Did you know they hab blooberry ones.  Miss Tammys Peek Sqwad onny eats the blooberry ones.

Miss Chris, we unnerstand why you are missin yer sweet gurl.

Oh, Miss Nancy, Dory is beeeeeyoutiful!  Whot a long trip she haz had, fer a grate home!

Ja, ja, Lupin how come yer tongue is stickin owt so much?  You are just a young guy, you shood be abel to keep it in.  Mineown tongue duz come owt sumthymes, an Mom finks is it charmin.  She finks yers is charmin too.  An plusalso, that last pic is THUD!

Linus is a feerless hunter!

So, Miss Cindy, hab those 2 dribbin you krazy yet?  You are a pashunt lady.

Angie

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Miter Lupin!!!!  :rofl :rofl :rofl

Hey Miss Angie!!  :wave

Each one of those Whimzee sticks is about 7 inches long and a little less than a haff inch thick, so it works just fine as a quick chewing bone for toofer cleaning.  We can't have big chewing bones cause Flizzie guards em, but she won't eat a whole one.  And now she don't gots enuff teens to eat a big one!!  Plus also, we get a different kind - peanut butter flavored munchy stikks - in the morning.

Hey!!  My daddy is from the Awstralya!!!   Does that count?  :dunno

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

:coffee Good morning!

Lupin, Momma wuz swooning ober your pikkies- she thinks you are adorable!

We get greenies but Momma buys us the petite size.  They keep us happy anyway and she gets more in a bag that way- she buys a box ob 60 from Chewy wif two beeg bags in the box.  In the morning we get peanut butter yogurt flavored dental chews after brekkie.  The greenies are for after dinner.

We are gonna habs a cloudy day today.  Momma is going to get her bluds stolen at the lab as part ob her fysical she had last week but then we shuld habs a quiet day.  Daddy had a gud night again last night.

Miss Nancy Mam, how wuz Dory’s first night last night?

Hope eberywon has a gud day!

Ivy 

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

gallery_22163_3545_8773.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

ca1a20_906b8f69f1c447068298a9c882916a9e~:welcome  Dori!    You are a very sweet looking houndie girl and I'm dying to know how your first night went.

Project Linus was cancelled on accounta Charlotte County requisitioned the church where we meet for medical evacuations.  Understand that it won't even start raining until late afternoon. <_<

I guess I'll :shop this morning with all the other crazies.  Richard wants to put up the hurricane panels on the pool bath. :sowhat  Please know that it's not like I'm not taking Helene seriously or downplaying it.  I just can't handle the :crazy.  I don't have enough spoons for that.ca1a20_e9f6c83fb4554c31a4e4b56800204dde~ I will only allow anxiety for the important things like:  have I downloaded enough videos?  where in the house can I see my yarn colors? have I charged all the power cells?

Lupin has the cutest little blep.  It's even cuter in person. :wub:

Kerry, this immediately came to mind:

460806465_10162109938788910_9172844336754040587_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=FHBARf9t1MIQ7kNvgFljf0m&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=00_AYDPySxjKBC6eDimVU7QpVTqtIGhCfj-2RiTlVunH6hWXQ&oe=66F9A70C

Edited by Mercsmom
  • Haha 5

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

:withstupid That’s why I have a bright orange case for my iPad and a red one for my iPhone! :lol:

M.”E”. C.

• Like 1

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Drizzly   :coffee

Lupin :P     Hope you told the owner of that cute little puppy that he should not use that horrid extenda leash.  Danger. Danger. 

Joshi is a psycho Qatar doggie.  Hope the iPad shows up….

I’m glad Jim is back to his own self. Darn full moon.

Hi Angie!  Glad your Mom is still feeling OK.  Sorry your Dad is misbehaving, but he’s been locked up for quite a while.

Stay safe Elizabeth.  Carol Ann, too. 

Dory had a most excellent night.   She conked out and hadn’t moved off her (Sid’s) bed when I got up to pee at 2am. This morning she was sleeping in the office room on the twin-bed mattress on the floor.  The Flagline harness is most helpful when doing the stairs.  She ate all her breakfast :yay  It was super mashed up wet kibble with some canned food mixed in.  She is n very good weight - actually a bit plump - so I don’t have to worry too much if she’s a bit picky this week.  And now she’s back to sleep.  

This is the most boring settling-in I’ve ever had.    Sorry, Cindy ;)

All the dogs that arrived yesterday were in excellent weight.  And Fluffy!!  Even more fluffy than Sid was. Dory’s tail is the fluffiest one I’ve ever seen.  And her Origami Ivy ear is actually permanently bent that way.  No injury …guess she was born with a wonky ear. 

• Like 5

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Gud Woesday! Sunny and sticky again. We are predicted to get sum rain and wind, but maybe nawt iffn da paff goes more westerly.

Dory habs permanetet ear-hat! 

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

1 hour ago, BatterseaBrindl said:

This is the most boring settling-in I’ve ever had.

:hehe  Just wait 'til she's caught up on her sleep and settled in. :ph34r  ca1a20_38da425c30354ad09f83b2921477a6e4~

Four poops for Mr. Whineybutt this morning.  And, he heard a siren, stopped in his tracks and tripped me.  I didn't fall but my hamstring SCREAMED in pain.  I hopped and stretched and hoped it would settle. It finally did so we got our long walk in.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Glad Dory had a good and uneventful first night!  I am even happier that her settling in has been boring so far.  I do not anticipate life with dogs around here being boring for the next 10 years or so :lol: While the current set back has annoyed me, I am more perplexed as to what is causing all this hoopla.  The rain isn't heavy, it is more of a constant, drip with periods of steadier drips, if that makes sense.  We have only gotten 1.5 inches since Sunday night.  That isn't all the much.  I also put a Seresto collar on him and I wonder if that could lead to some mental wonkiness.  Thoughts?  

Now, a question for all you rainy peeps.  My rain jacket is caput.  The seams are no longer even water resistant and I am in dire need of a new rain jacket.  Any favs?  I am longing for my yellow slicker from being a bus patrol in 6th grade LOL.  Anyone have a rain jacket that is actually waterproof?  Or super water resistant?  I am beginning to grow moss!  

Fizzy had a small scratch on the inside of a hind leg, near the tendon.  She turned it into a nice oval.  Taking forever to heal as she will not leave it alone.  Tried DermaGel and Vetricyn (separately) and it is slowly closing up.  Of course, she went after the opposite side of the leg so we are dealing with that now, too.  She had been wearing her European muzzle but learned how to quickly licklicklick through the top of that one.  She is now wearing a kennel muzzle with stool guard.  I have to wonder if that facial accoutrement has lead to some of Gabe's PITA ways, too.  Oh, to be able to know what goes on inside those bony little heads!  

Linus, impressive with your moth eradication skills!  We miss our furry pesticide removal team.  Lacy, bless her little heart, does her best to make up the loss.  She leaps and lunges all over the yard trying to catch whatever is moving.    

We are off to get Lacy her second Lyme injection and Gabe's first.  the vet and her staff think Lacy is the cutest thing ever, so I am really curious what they will think of Gabe.  He is way more reserved (thank you doG for that! :lol ) 

I hope everyone stays comfy and dry today!  

I meant to add that I totally understand where you are coming from, Elizabeth.  Bryan was supposed to actually LEAVE the house for a few hours today and then told David that the guy he was supposed to play some game with cancelled.  I was so disappointed.  His entire whirled is in front of a computer screen or the television and that is just so sad.  And suffocating. tbh.  I hope the storm doesn't cause too much interruption and that the cancellation for your meeting is the worst of it!  

Edited by dante2zoe

Cindy have you considered Manuka Honey to treat the wound? 

Manuka honey can be used to treat wounds, and is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for this purpose. It has several benefits, including: 

Doesn't lead to resistant bacteria: Unlike antibiotics, Manuka honey doesn't appear to lead to resistant bacteria. 

Antibacterial and antioxidant properties: Manuka honey can help treat wounds and prevent infections. 

Lower pH: Manuka honey has a lower pH than most honey, which can help promote healing. 

Tissue regeneration: Manuka honey can help promote tissue regeneration and collagen deposition. 

Reduced pain: Manuka honey can help reduce pain in people recovering from burns. 

Eradicates biofilms: Honey can eradicate biofilms, which are hard to treat with antibiotics. 

When using Manuka honey for wound care, it's important to consider the level of contamination of the wound:

Heavily contaminated wounds: Use a high UMF Manuka honey.

Not heavily contaminated wounds: Use a lower and less expensive Manuka honey.

Generic honey: Store-bought generic honey probably has no beneficial effect over no treatment. 

Manuka honey can be applied to wounds using a honey gauze dressing. The dressing should be covered with a secondary dressing to keep it in place. 

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Tic...tic...

Dis fing working?

Me Tiller checkin in with me friends.

Eye gots no idea what all been up to, again.  Sigh. Dus just not right.

Me been a busy hound. Da last week we got dem Aussie's finely.  Dey woke me up at 1 am. Den da driver lady crawled into da spare bed in dat front room Ma refuses to let me play in. Ma slept in herbs reclining chair armed with a squirt gun. Da little girl houndie was so sweet and went right to bed. Da boy houndie hims was a pistola. Hims used his shooter outside and several places in da house. Den hims tried to break into da trash vault and up on da counters to look for something. Hims wanted to play with da statues and woofed at me. Ma just kept after him with dat mop (clean up on aisle 3) and da squirt gun, to get him off somethin, until him finally flopped on a bed and crashed. At 5 ob da am.

After dem new houndies was collected by der fosters Ma got a call dat nice misser Coach was on da way to da big hospital in Houston.  Hims in serious condition. Dis da guy dat tooked care ob me da second half of Ma's hospital stay. 

Hims did not make it. Sad to say. Ms Coach is just a griefed mess and afraid of being alone. Ma been talking to herbs til da wee hours ob da night. Eye could be helpy but Ma refuses to drive me ober in da dark. Harrumph.

Da funeral is Saturday and eye can't go. Yesterday she spent all day making thank you notes as Ms Coach wants any donations to go to da dogs.  Me gonna miss misser Coach.

Yes Ma.........eye get off da tic tic. Sheesharoni me miss me friends.

Tiller da stressed cause Na stressed

• Sad 3
gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018:Abby (WW's Dear Abby) 11/2008-08/2020: Tiny (Piccadilly Girl) 08/2007-10/2020:  Tiller (Kelsos Tillerson) 10/30/2018: Heart (Lions Heart) 03/08/2014

52 minutes ago, dante2zoe said:

Anyone have a rain jacket that is actually waterproof? 

I have this silly thing that I got in a subscription box. https://poshmark.com/listing/NWOT-Pusheen-Box-Spring-2021-RaincoatSize-XSMMeasurements-in-pictures-651f6b7b32c1dc608941ca4d?utm_source=gdm&utm_campaign=19925828042&campaign_id=19925828042&ad_partner=google&gskid=pla-2266644949385&gcid=653449663085&ggid=148860827658&gdid=c&g_network=g&enable_guest_buy_flow=true&gad_source=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-ZmohareiAMVAs3CBB2mFx5PEAQYAiABEgJ6OvD_BwE  It is essentially a shower curtain made into a jacket. :lol: I don't know what size I have, but it's huge, which is OK because it goes below my knees. It is not really comfortable and not at all breathable or warm, but it is totally 100% waterproof.

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Lupin, you are such a good boy to come when called.  I do that.  Sometimes. :D   Specially when Ma say, "You want a cookie!?"  I hope the hulling will help wif the corns.

Miss Jen, I got cake!  :chow  Thank you!  Miss Halise, thank you for habing a birdfay!  :yay

Nutmeg, I'm glad you Mum will be able to see to read soon.  Ma missed that and used audio books to fill the gap.  We do get that Sharp series here!  Ma and Auntie Ann enjoyed it a lot.  Now you hab Ma wondering if it's on any ob their various streaming services. :lol:
Lily habs left a hole amongst those who love her. :kiss2

Ma habs welcomed Dory to her home and into her heart! :confetti   That was a grueling trip, Dory.  Rest now and they you can finish settling in and making you new home and fambily your very own. :wub:

Wiki, I neber would eat a pickle either. Ick!

Gabe, you gotta get wif the program.  There are rules and expectations.  No see no sky no pee and all that. The humans get real bent out ob shape about p & p in the house.

:rotfl Lupin, you got a "look" going there.

Bloobury Greenies!  Ma, you hab been holding out on me. :angry:

I'm glad you're feeling better, Miss Nancy ob the Burg. Angie, I'm glad you're dong a good job on nursing your Dad.

Ivy, I'm so glad your Dad has had a couple ob good nights. :kiss2

Miss Elizabeth, you hab a sane perspective in a crisis.  :grouphug 

Tiller, you welcomed some temporary Aussie hounds too.  That boy dog sounds like a real PITA. :P  I am so sorry to read that your friend Coach is gone.  :grouphug  What a sad loss for his wife and his many friends. :kiss2

We are scheduled to get some rains and winds tomorrow and Friday from that storm Helene.  They are talking about flooding and power outages.  We should be OK wif the generator and up on a hill as we are.  Howeber, I'm knot fond ob going out in the rain.  :wave Gabe.  I will usually hold it forever. :D   We had a big thunderstorm last night and I did knot enjoy that at all. Ma and Auntie Ann just sat like idiots in the libingroom rather than joining me in the safety ob the baffroom. :dunno

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Cindy, I have a rain jacket that I LOVE and it is 100% waterproof.    It is from Outfitters by Lands End.    I don't know if they still sell it but it is a great jacket.   It has zippered pockets and a really effective hood.  If you can find it, it is worth it!

Women's Custom Embroidered Waterproof Rain Jacket | Lands' End Business Uniforms (landsend.com)   I'm not sure if this is exactly the same as the one I have (mine just says Outfitters, not Business Outfitters) but it is similar and it is 100% waterproof.   Mine does not have the underarm zipper openings but I guess that would be OK.   Plus this one is on sale! 

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Dat's a wunderful raincote Miss Kathy, and mummy needs a noo won and she wood totally buy won ob dose, butt dey don't haff her size, juss S and XL. Bummer! 

5 hours ago, Mercsmom said:

Kerry, this immediately came to mind:

460806465_10162109938788910_9172844336754040587_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=FHBARf9t1MIQ7kNvgFljf0m&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=00_AYDPySxjKBC6eDimVU7QpVTqtIGhCfj-2RiTlVunH6hWXQ&oe=66F9A70C

:rofl Oh, that was FUNNY. I did find it - I took my laptop to the car and clicked Play sound on iPad and then I remembered I'd put it in the glove compartment before going into a shop so it wouldn't be visible  ca1a20_b3c89f0032c546ebac36d6559a35af1e~

15 hours ago, dante2zoe said:

I couldn’t see your second video Lupin!  

Flickr woz doing bery bery weerd fings yesserday! Heer's da second viddeo again! 

Video ob me being berygudboi 

Mummy's coming to walk me! I cotch up later! 

Lupin

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Miss Kerry, Momma found this one for Miss Cindy too. They habs more sizes plusalso it is from LL Bean which is in Maine!

Women's H2OFF Rain Jacket, Mesh-Lined | Rain Jackets & Shells at L.L.Bean (llbean.com) 

Lupin, you and Miss Kerry helped me SCORE!  Ma was watching your charming Good Boy video and I came ober to hear Miss Kerry's happy voice.  Whilst there I licked Ma's sammich! :chow

Edited by LBass
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.