WFUBCC #231 - Dog Days of Summer

Oh how sad!  I always wonder why the good ones die and the ginches seem to live forever. Here's a beeg hug for you. (((((   )))))

Yes, that's definitely a bear. Right there. Up close. A bear. 🙀

Things you don't expect your restaurant hostess to say (as they come barreling out of the ladies room). "Sorry, I was just trying to fix my eyebrows with a pen".  Now I'm not often at a loss for words (Auntee Patsy waits politely for the snickering to die down) but that had me speechless.

OK. Enuf procrastination. Up to the attic I go to collect the under the seat bag and a suitcase--which I'm determined will be SMALLER than the one I habitually take to NJ.  Wish me luck.

PS  If anyone else wears hearing aids and uses Costco's 312's (batteries) and has discovered the new packaging is virtually impossible to open ..... I resorted to garden clippers.......  take thee to eBay asap and order a wad of the old-type packaging ones.  Check for expiration dates of course; which brings me to the question "why would you list an item that carries an expiration date on eBay without including that date in your description ?"  I simply can't fathom .....  

As to why the new packaging appeared, the word online was the old packaging was not considered child-safe. I can understand that but I guarantee they are now child safe, people safe, everyone safe and, with cockroaches, will probably outlive humankind.

Guest, the earrings are gorgeous!  Fantastic choice  🥰

Edited by Patsy
  • Haha 2

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Caroline, I did not get to talk to Carol. I'm knot sure she even has her own cellphone with her. When she was still missing and cell# I had for her wasn't working. I suppose when her friend is visiting she might let us chat on her phone but..... that would be very awkward for me. Believe it or knot I usually don't like to talk on the phone and it is more difficult for me when I have never met the person.

• Thanks 1

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

miss Chris the weather peeps were saying you are in for very hot weather.  You have air conditioning right ?

Ducky, I  was just wondering if she was even up to receiving calls. 

Well all have a safe & sound slleep tonight.

Bitzi 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Hello me freends!

Cool and breezy day today, perfect for a stroll!

Miss Sadie roached :yay

We awr sorry yoo gottid yelled at Miss Wiki, dat's just knot fair, ware awr we assupposed to go?

Miss Nancy, we awr sorry to hear aboot dat man. Him sounded lyke a trustworthy employee and a good fellow.

Miss Cindy, a BEAR eeeeeeeek. How can a big bear be askeered obs a whippy? 

Today, sinst da weadder is cool, momma-bear gottid da Chrispmix tree out and installed it on da patio, den da yard, den back on da patio. Da neighbors musta been wondering and pondering ifn she had lost herown mind. We however did knot bat an eyelash as we awr used to momma-bear's antics. 

Charlie, let me explain. The previous owners left a Christmas tree in the shed. I already have a Christmas tree, so I was gonna throw it away. My colleague happened to buy a house too and said he would take it if it was a nice tree. So I put it up for photos, it looks very full with pine and fir needles and fir cones, complete with lights and all. But it smelled like it had spent a bit too much time in the shed. So for the next few days, the tree will be around my yard enjoying the sun and the cool breeze :rofl I haven't lost my marbles yet! The funny thing is how the dogs just passed by the huge tree like it wasn't even there, with a look saying "there she is at it again with her decorating"!

Wowser, is it greytalk or momma-beartalk? :bugeye

I habs noffing else to say! 

Yoor freends,

Charlie

Edited by locket

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

9 hours ago, LBass said:

Nancy of the Burgh, I have a query for you about in-home pet sitting. One of the vet techs is going to stay in home with Nate and the cats at the end of the month while Ann and I go to Virginia.  We've never had in-home pet sitting and I'd love to know what kinds of things help the arrarngement work well from the sitters perspective?   The sitter is coming by this afternoon to talk about routines and feeding, etc. TIA

That is a good thing!  What I do with new clients is, I come to the house to meet the dogs and/or cats and see if we are a good fit.  I ask about the routine---feeding, outs, meds, etc.  I like my clients to give me a list of everything I need to know---the times the animals go out, when and what they eat, if they are walked or just go in the yard. Basically, anything I need to know about the normal routine.  I charge by the night---as one day turns into the next---not by the day.  I don't know what the going rate is where you live.  I always want to know what vet they go to, the number, and authorization if I need to take a pet there. And, of course, the owners contact numbers.  Usually, with a cat, I have the owner leave a carrier out with the door open so I'm not surprising a pet with that.  I also take in the mail, water any plants, etc.  I either sleep in their bed, or in a guest room.  I have clients who don't seem to think I need towels, wash cloths, paper towels for the kitchen, etc.  Well, I do need those things!  I've had to go home and get my own towels so I can at least wash my face!  Lucy, it's great that it is a vet tech who is going to be staying with them.  I feel that a dog or cat is always more comfortable in their own home than staying in a kennel.

Zorro, you are gorgeous!

Nancy, I am so sorry you and the inn lost a wonderful employee.  It is hard to find good people these days.  :(

Yikes, another bear at Cindy's house.  I forget who asked about Gabe, but his transport is next Wednesday.

• Thanks 2

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Mister Charlie, my Momma is *constantly* moving and changing things around MY house!!!!   I don't mind to much, I gess, as long as I can find my couch ok.  Flizzie doesn't like the akchooal moving around part but she doesn't care that things get changed around.  We've even had Chrispmix trees up most if the year!

Miss Nancy, I was wunnering how your head has been feeling lately?  And how Miss Angie is doing?

Miss Bitzi, we're sposed to have 100 or more degrees Thirdsday AND Friedday and it totally sukks eggs!!!  We gots our window air condishiminers upstairs and down so we will be fine as long as the lektricity holds out!!

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Who roached? Sadie Lou, that's who!!! :yay

Ducky, I hate making phone calls, too.  However, out home phone won't call out.  I spent an hour trying to contact Century Link.  Their troubleshooter won't work because it claims there's an open service ticket from April. April!!! :eek  They won't answer their phone and the Chat window is stuck open and won't work.  :angryfire

ETA:  We now have a "repair ticket".  The tech will be here between 8 and 7 but I'm taking Richard for an MRI today.  No, they won't change or narrow the time.  They say the tech will call one hour ahead of time.  I can always abandon Richard downtown and come back for him. :ph34r

Cindy, this year, I've diced to use my white collapsible Christmas tree (fits in a pizza box and drops down over a pole) for a Halloween tree this year.  (We still have that driveway light pole broken since the hurricane.)  I stopped by Goodwill and the Dollar Store to find things to decorate it with.

The movie was very, very funny.

Edited by Mercsmom

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

I am finally connected!  :yay  We are in the port of Detroit and I was looking across the river at the great big O Canada flag in Windsor Canada!  We can also see the bridge crossing over.  Today we are touring Detroit and visiting the Motown museum.

Jim has been really confused this trip which is not what he is usually like when we travel.  The only time he seems more like himself is when we are out on excursions.  Yesterday was a sea day and that didn’t help.   I am making a doctor appointment for him when we get back.

I did get up to date with everyone’s news but can’t possibly keep up with commenting!  I did try going on regular WiFi yesterday off of airplane mode but nothing worked.  Sigh.  I really missed GT when I was out of touch!

It is a beautiful day here in Detroit today with gorgeous blue skies.  It is supposed to go into the low 80’s.

I will try to get back to post this afternoon when we get back.

Kathy 

• Like 1

gallery_22163_3545_8773.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Gud cool and breezy Thorsday! Are yoo trabbelin tuday, Mizz Patsy? 

Say what you will about Detroit, they have some great food, especially Greektown. The people and private industry (not so much the city government) are trying to bring back what once was, with reviving old buildings and houses. Michigan Central Station is being redone by Ford, from crumbling hulk to new office space.

• Like 1

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

:grad  I predict that Lucy will have a spreadsheet printed out for the critter sitter!  :P

Kathy, I bet NooCarol would like postcards if you're able to find stamps. I'll text you her address so you don't have to search GT.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Mom found out where her dog went it was after dark, off lease & she  didnt pick it up. So mom yelled her name & said her dog just went on so & so lawn & mom would stay there so she could come down & pick it up.  That woman didnt bother mom anymore.    :lol Oh, well done!

Things you don't expect your restaurant hostess to say (as they come barreling out of the ladies room). "Sorry, I was just trying to fix my eyebrows with a pen".  Now I'm not often at a loss for words (Auntee Patsy waits politely for the snickering to die down) but that had me speechless.    I am always speechless when I see the weird (my new favorite word ;) ) eyebrows people draw on their own faces. It's as if they either have no idea where their real eyebrows used to be (you can usually see some sign of them) or completely disagree with where they used to be and want them where THEY want them, dammit!

I can understand that but I guarantee they are now child safe, people safe, everyone safe and, with cockroaches, will probably outlive humankind.    :lol:  Thanks for the warning! I'll check to see if these are the ones Dr Steve uses

:grouphug Miss Kathy and Misser Jim

Miss Jennie

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

:coffee    At The Desk.    I’m on my second cup.  The coffee here is very good!   I’ll have a nice breakfast made by the cook once everyone has left the dining room.

Oh dear, poor Jim  :(

That is a very thorough list of duties and requirements from Nancy :thumbs-up

:lol    Christmas in September for Charlie  

We are all very, very sad abut Wendell.   There will be a Celebration of Life on the 14th.   So now I have to go over to the Shack and get my housekeeper schedule to figure out how everyone can have that afternoon off.  All of those gals are very good friends with Wendells wife (who is our main breakfast cook) through their Legion / Ladies Auxiliary.  And that is where the Celebration will be held.  

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

25 minutes ago, jenners said:

I am always speechless when I see the weird (my new favorite word ;) ) eyebrows people draw on their own faces. It's as if they either have no idea where their real eyebrows used to be (you can usually see some sign of them)

I am constantly challenged by my eyebrows.  They're not very dense and have become less so.  I use a powder to fill them in (less obvious).  I've even used a stencil.  It seems to be an overhead trick of the light as I'll get the on nicely.  Then, I'll look in a different mirror and they look totally different or aren't where I put them. :headwall   If I were smart, I'd just dye them. 

Ducky, you say having a spreadsheet for something like it's a bad thing. :dunno  I've used spreadsheets for car buying, travel clothing packing, tons of things.  (geek much? Yes, yes I do.)

Nancy, that's just sad. :(

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

I trabbel tomorrow. Leaving the house no later than 3:30 😩😱 for wheels up at 5:02. 

I'm holding Jim in my heart. Hang in there Kathy!

Figuring out how the entire housekeeping staff can be gone at the same time sounds like a magic wand might help or the ever popular note on the doors. 

Aw, Mam, what sad news for your coworkers at the Inn.  :grouphug  I'm so sorry.
Good news for Patty, which I'll quietly celebrate.

Poor Miss Patsy and the new packaging for those batteries. :kiss2  Good luck wif the packing smaller resolution. You can do it!

Sadie Lou is making roaches! :yay

Charlie, what a funny story about Mama Bear and the Chrispmix tree.  :lol  I hope it airs out nicely and can go to a new home.

AndiPants, I'm sorry it's so hot where you live.  We're getting nice mild weather here and enjoying it. :nod 

Miss Kathy, I hope Mister Jim enjoys the car stuff in Detroit.  You know how sorry we are that his confusion has knot abated during this trip as it has on other adventures. :grouphug

:grad  I predict that Lucy will have a spreadsheet printed out for the critter sitter!  :P    :rotfl  MIz Ducky, that made Ma laff and laff!  Notes for the sitter are likely to be one of the few things she uses Word for. :lol:  She's got a multi-tab spreadsheet going for the Disney trip, though. :D
Miss Elizabeth is another spreadsheet fan! 

Miss Patsy, safest journey tomorrow and may your visit home be fun!

I had great fun seeing Miss Angel in my own home rather than at the vet's office.  She gives good pets!

Nate

Nancy, thank you so much!  Angel visited yesterday--Nate and Seiko were delighted to have company and Tinker hid. :rolleyes:  We did just as you suggested and went over routines and feeding details.  Angel actually works for our vet so she knows just where to go in an emergency. :lol  I promised her I'd write everything up for her too.  She'll water the outside plants and bring in the mail.   I'll feel very comfortable leaving our "babies" with her.  I can't believe people don't think to leave towels out. :blink: She'll have our numbers.  She's actually off 2 of the 3 days she'll be sitting for us and may end up taking Nate in to the vet's office with her.  The office apparently turned their old x-ray "dark room" into an oasis with a large kennel for times when the techs need to bring their own dogs or dogs they're sitting with.  Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

OH, Miss Patsy...we laff an laff an laff at da watress storee!

Miss Kaffy, we are so sorry misser Jim iz conFOOzilated.  Dis is juss so sad.

Miss Ducky, mama sez she gets dat.  She can teggst an email an postie, but talking to sumwun she duz KNOT no personallee feels different.  

Nate!  Dat iz so nice dat yu habz da visitor!

How sad, Mam.....  Mama sez 80 seems less an less old!

Mama wuz late to da wurkjob tooday on accounta she had to take Sammy fur a follow up on himz eyes.  Dey originally fawt he had Pannus, but now affer a munf ub medsin an no proobement an achusallee sumfin luking wurse in deer, dey fink himz mite habz a TOOmer in himz eyes.  He now needs to see an opty mole gest.

• Sad 3

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

It haz bin a wet wet wet day tuday. Mum took us owt fower a waak erlee this morning befor the raynee raynes got too hevvee. She bin keeping an eye on Zavvi butt it seem he didda wee inna kitchin wen she musta bin uppystarez. She iz KNOT too happee bowt that.

I yam sorree to heer abowt Missr. Wendell, Mam. Itta shock fower hiz fambilee but problee a kwik way to go fower him.

Mum aks iffn yu injoyed that Susannah book?

Happee travling Anty Patsy.

Howp the gurlz ar injoying thayre hollyday wyle the ‘rents ar kroosing.

Wagz to awl mi frendz,

Nutmeg.

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Stay dry, Nutmeg!!!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Hello my Friendlies!!

Mostly sunnings out there today but the smokings from the wildfirings have already come in, and the air is that kinda weerd yellow color.  :(  It's sposed to get up to a hunnerd degrees today too.  :( 

Mister Zavvi, you be a good little senor!!!  :shakefinger 

Miss FancyToo, we sure hope that your bruther can get his eyeball sorted out.  Probly if it is a tumer they will wanna just take that whole eye out so he's more comfurble and not in painings.   :bighug 

Hahahahaha!!!!  Miss Loosy!!!  When we go onna trip Momma's got so many lists and spreadsheets!!!  :lol  Cause she starts making em the sekind affer she makes the reservashuns so she doesn't furget anything important!!  :rolleyes:  Then when it gets close to the leaving time, there's, like, schedules and timelines and stuff, down to the MINIT!!  :lol  

Momma hates talking on the fone, too, which is weerd since a lot of her working histry was as a resepshunista!!!  :haha 

Miss Ducky, how's your katterpillers doing??

Miss Patsy, are you looking forward to getting together with your friendlies in Noo Jerzee??  Do you gotta wear anuther dress??

Miss Lizabeth, that sounds horrible about your fone!!!  We don't even have a home fone anymore - and haven't since before I even comed here.  Just cell fones now, and they don't hafta pay munnies for something they never used.  :dunno 

Miss Sadie, you are really getting comfurble with Miss Halise!!  :thumbs-up Has she cooked you anything on any of her barbeecuers yet??  ;) 

Miss Kathy, we're sure sorry Mister Jim isn't enjoying this trip as much.  It's probly inevitable that things are gonna deteriorate over time.  We're seeing that with Daddy more and more that new things are very confusing, and having to go anywheres is exhawsting, even for just a little bit.  :kiss2   It makes Momma sad cause this was sposed to be when they could travel and take us places and maybe even move to the beach, and that's just not gonna happen anymores.  :(  

I get to go onna advenchoor today!!  I am going to the vetamarian - which I don't mind cause they give me treats and pets and stuff and everybody LOVES me there!!!  :D  I gotta have the rest of my shots tho.  And it's gonna be pretty hawt when we go at midday, but at leest we'll be home before it's blazing hawt!!  And I'm not gonna miss my dinner!!  :chow  

Otherwise it's back to hibernating from the hawts until Sunnyday.  

Wishings for a thankfull Thirdsday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

I'm real sorry Sammy is habing trouble wif the eyeball. :kiss2  I hab seen some ob those optiollogy vets and they're pretty nice.  Know a lot ob poking and prodding butt lots ob gazing into the eyeballs.  I hope all the news is gonna be good. :grouphug

Oh, dear.  Zavvi is breaking the rules about peeing in the house and being rude to neighbors.  Are you gonna be on ob those incorrigible dogs, liddle Zavvi?  Nutmeg, I know you're a model ob excellent behavior. :D 

AndiPants, I'm glad you're looking forward to the vet visit.  I'm just knot that broad minded. <_< 
I'm sorry that your Daddy and Miss Chris are gonna miss their retirement plans for fun and travel wif houndies.  It is hard to face aging and health issues wif those you lubm :grouphug

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

58 minutes ago, greysmom said:

Miss Patsy, are you looking forward to getting together with your friendlies in Noo Jerzee??  Do you gotta wear anuther dress??

😱🙀😵‍💫.

A DRESS????  No.  Nada. Nope. Nicht. I was just reviewing in my mind if there was any chance I'd need a dress and the answer was NO.   Unlike other years I will not pack one "just in case" and I'm real proud of myownself for that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Jim did really well on our excursion today, not really confused and seemed engaged. When we got back he happily ate his burger for lunch and then we went for a walk along the river walk.  Now he is tired and napping.

I was very impressed with Detroit- not what I had expected at all.  Some gorgeous buildings and the guide had great stories about revitalization of the city.  The Motown museum was fun and our small group ended up in the original recording studio with the guide and  singing My Girl and doing the Temptations moves!  😄 We also saw Michael Jackson’s black fedora and sequined glove that he donated along with a nice monetary donation too.

Back in the stateroom relaxing now. 

Ducky, I have no stamps and haven’t been in shops that would sell postcards but I will see what I can do, either in Cleveland or Toronto!

Kathy

gallery_22163_3545_8773.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Hi! Hi! It's me! Jupiter!! :wave  Did you no today is a hollyday?  Momma went to the store and bott two big bags ob kibble and two big cans of fud d'dogue.  Both chickin flavor :chow  I like hollydays!  :banana

Yes we are in Disaster Preparedness Tax Holiday and dog food is on the list (along with batteries, flashlights, generators, home tattooing machines, etc.).  I figured we should take advantage of it.

I'm so glad Jim had a good day.  Keep him hydrated!

Richard is ... degrading.  I'm taking over more and more things (like the broken phone).  I don't mind that but think I should get a bit more help with other things.  This week, I asked him to strip the bed and gather al the whites while I was walking Jupe.  I think that's reasonable.

Patsy, I'm currently learning to sew a dress without using a pattern (though I might cheat on the bodice) and would like to take it to Maine for dinner with my girl cousins but the thought of packing, unpacking and :ohno ironing it is too much for me.  Plusalso, I won't be checking a bag (and I get hella nervous about boarding a plane and finding room for my bag) and space is at a premium.