WFUBCC - #229 - June busting out

We :heart dat bootiful angel Clarkie, too.

Mizz Sherrie, iz dat until Tiller comes home?

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

DC Man of Steel, Clark Kent--what great names you gave your hampsome boy, Miss Halise.  :grouphug

Tiller home in 4 days?!  I hope so :confetti

Edited by LBass

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Oh Clarkie - yu wur so beautimous!

Miss Sherrie!!!  Iz dat da start ub a cownt down???

Well we went on owr morning walkie tooday.  Mama left Mr. Peabody at home on accounta he wuz playing in da fort he bilt (an ah helped him digs) in da frunt yard - an sumtimes enjoys dat moor. Anyway, a miggsed breed pitty tipe who barks at us ebbery morning jumped owt ub da yard tooday an ran across da street to us! Mama scooped up davey on accounta himz iz leetle an blind an we wur reel gud.  Da doggee wuz frendlee, but still, it wuz a leetle askeeree - an den a car came an mama wuz all wart weed dat da dogee wud get hit.  Da mama came running owt ub da howze an da doggee went to her reel qwick.  Wen mama tawked to her, dey wur bowf greytful dat Misser PeaBody wuz KNOT wif uz cuz she sez dat it wud habz been different if Pea started barking an stuff...dat her doggee wud habz eggscalated!  Too much eggsitement fur mama in da morning!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Hello my Friendlies!!

All clear and sunnings all day today!!!  But affer today it's gonna be too hawthawthawt in the 90lebendees!!!  Only for a couppla days tho, then back to mid-70lebens for the weekend.  At leest that's what those teevee mens are saying now!!!  :rolleyes: 

I furgot to say that Mis RE Carol's shady garden is really nice!!  You did a great job planting alla those plantings!!!  :thumbs-up  I figger anything that's on the ground is fair game to get peed on!  :nod  

Four days till Mister Tiller comes home!!!  :yay  

Miss Ivy we hope your lumpy bump is as easily tooken care of as everybody else's this week!!  :hope 

Mister Nate, do you still gots aminal control peeples in your county??  Do they still pikk up straying doggos??  Momma doesn't even know if we do!!!  :dunno  Let's hope they do NOT have collars unner all that fur cause that would be really bad for them!!  :( 

Miss FancyToo that woulda been way too much essitment for my Momma too!!!  :eek  

Miss Halise, we have always thotted that Mister Clarkie's naming is the cleverest one EVER!!!  :kiss2  

Well, I am a little late making my postie cause we have hadded alla our essitment for today!!  The lady who chops Daddy's toes comed for a viziting early today.  Momma is so grateful to have founded this lady cause she's really nice and takes care of Daddy's feets good.  It's worth the extra munnies to pay her cause Daddy's feets can be problematikal with his dying beetles and stuff, and he can't do it hisownseff anymore (and Momma for SURE is not doing his toes too!!!)  It's funny cause she uses a dremel and a big pair of clippers like Momma does for out feets!!!  :lol  

Now Momma's only big chore left is to put out the garbige!!  And she's gotta watch her horsie racing this affernoon if it doesn't get to hawt there in Pennsylvanya.  And then there's anuther baseballs game.  :youcrazy 

Wishings for a tasty Toozday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Ahhh yes. The story behind CK’s name. His kennel was DC Kennel. DC is also one of the two big comic book companies. I am a huge comic book fan (though mostly Marvel). His sire’s name was Flying Man of God. His dam was Kay Star Steal. We (me, Martha and our friend Nancy B) combined them to get DC Man of Steal! I would have called him Superman but a friend has a beagle named that (which is just wrong!) so Clark Kent he became!

• Like 3

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

I am back from the tortunarian and from our afternoon Wiki Walkie.  We tried to stay in the shade on our walk cuz the temprachur is 90 degrees.   But the hoomidity is lower so it does knot feel as hot as the temprachur says.  Daddy wuz bery tired when we got back so Momma is making him drink LOTS ob waters!

Oh Clarkie, you were bery hansum!

Tiller comes home in 4 days?   :yay 

Nate!  Those Ghostie dogs were back in the furs?   Were they in your yard or on the other side ob the fence?

Momma habs to mobe all the plants from the front porch and from the deck cuz tomorrow some werker guys are coming to soft power wash the house!  Plusalso the deck and the railing!   She is waiting for it to get a leetle cooler before hauling planters around!

I will let her tell you about my visit with the torunarian and my lumpety lump.

The vet agreed with me that the lump is not really palpable and was fluid-filled.   She was able to aspirate some fluid from it- it was thick, viscous and pale blood tinged.   She said since it was thick, it was probably saliva.   She put some on slides and is sending it out for cytology.   She said that the treatment may be surgical, but she wants to get the results back first to be sure there is nothing nefarious lurking in there.  It will take 3-5 days to get results, so she will call me when she gets them and we will discuss next steps then.  It may involve surgical removal of the salivary gland, or just removing the accumulated saliva from the tissue and monitoring it regularly for recurrence. 

OK, Momma, thank you.    That tortunarian stuck a needle in my lumpety lump!  :eek   It didn't really hurt though, Momma told me it wuz a tiny needle.   There wuz a vet student there who wuz bery bery impressed wif me and how calm and cooperatibe that I wuz!  Momma wuz telling her about houndies and how we are used to being handled by hoomans at the track and that I am a bery bery gud girl!  :angel

I hope eberywon stays cool and habs a gud afternoon!

Ivy 51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Oh ,Ivy!  How impressib dat yu wur gud and handled dat needle so well.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Happy Gotcha Day Clarkie. We miss him :( Lookit his KEWT face when yoo woz a smol poopy! :wub:  And den he terned into a trooly hampsum dood. 

Well I rote a long postie and it went poof because mummy inadbertently hit da back button on her browser like a dum dum :lol: So now I am too tired to postie da hole fing again. 

Let's see. Miss Nancy ob da Berg habs a menangimanoma butt is less werried about it now, phew! It looks like won ob dem bery slow-growink wons. Weeze so releebed. :kiss2 

I shore hope Sid's bump is getting smaller :goodluck I haff a bump too! A... protooberants. Under me chin. Mummy finks it mite be a mole dat looks bery angry because I scratchered it. I am KNOT being made to ware a collar at da moment, and when she's home and I try to scratch, she says NO and scratches around it fur me. She is going to keep an eye on it and make a poinktment juss in case, because she is feeling da urge to spend anudder fousand dollars on sumfink minor, like a few munfs ago when I hadda haff free snitches and sum lite sedation and it cost her $1200 <_< :rolleyes: Mebbe dat's da way to go. Iffen I keep herting meownself wiff little fings she has to spend lotsa monies to ficks, she won't haff monies fur anudder houndie and den I can haff her ALL to meownself! :evil 

Ivy and Cherry, I luffed reedink all about yur meet n greet! Wot a grate job yoo did, and dat Rosie made me mummy swoon BIG time. :wub: 

AndiPants, dat bewtimuss orange rose! I luffed all yur pikchurs. I espeshuly luff yur flowers and broncoli and tommy toes! 

Wiki, mummy finks dose campanoola flowers is so pritty. Her neighbour da arborist haffs sum on da frunt ob his house and she admires dem ebery time she goes by. Plusalso his dogwood tree haffs started to flower, and she juss luffs it. WIki, yoo woz  so brave and dignified to juss stand yur ground when dem Spannels ran towards yoo. I mite haffs screemed to be honnist :blush 

ca1a20_f8b571f4fa004644a489652204b4a164~Happy 12th birfday Zorro del Galgo! ca1a20_f8b571f4fa004644a489652204b4a164~I can KNOT beleef yoo're 12, yoo don't look a day older dan 6 :wow Our deer fren FancyPants woz like dat too. When she terned 12 I cood KNOT beleef it, she looked like a yungster! We miss her too. :( And Zeke and Angus. :cry1 :grouphug 

Oh! Ivy is back frum da vet and dey will haff reezults in 4-5 daze. :goodluck  Ob COORSE yoo woz an eggsemplenary pashint. :nod 

On 6/15/2024 at 12:35 PM, BatterseaBrindl said:

I’ll head home in an hour to give Sid his pill and a snack. Pap is fishing and has zero knowledge of pilling a dog even if he was home. 

ca1a20_fec47a2f2b1048a7907cd14f66ad3e59~Mummy slapped da frunt ob her face. Why did yoo slap yurown face mummy? :dunno 

I know dare is mucho moor butt I am KNOT used to tic ticcing so much, so now I haff to go and take a bewty nap afoor mummy comes home! She says she mite be bringing home moor biskies :yay 

It is brootal heer too. Fanks mummy fur buying me a noo chilly bocks. SHe can adjust da temprachur and tern it on and off eben when she's at her werkjob! Plusalso she borrowed a fan frum work fur da neggst few nites as da bedroom duz KNOT haff a chilly bocks. We will be ok. Eberywon stay cool...

Lupin

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Hello hello hello! I've been out of town for almost a week and will never catchup :weep

Does anyone feel like writing a synopsis of what's happenin' in the club?

Miss Jennie

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

Kerry, look up histiocytoma and see if that looks like Lupin's under da chin bump. If dats what it is its no big deal and will go away inna coupla months.

Flashy had some horrible diarrhea episodes in the house. The first time I thought it was Howie, but now I"m pretty sure it was Flashy. I upped the amount of Owelo carrots and she has firmed up again, but to be on the safe side my vet did his doody and sent the sample out for a poop review. No buggers in it at all, which is a relief since she came from Ireland with Giardia onboard that did not show on the standard in-house test. Anyway, she's fine, Howie's howieing, and NoAh's annoying.

I, mineownself took a really bad tumble 10 days ago. Deep in the backyard whilst cutting back greenbriar vines trying to engulf a tree I tripped on some surface tree roots. BOOM! I didn't have my phone on me to call hubby Mac. Dogs were in the house but none of them are Lassie-quality so no rescue from them. I knew Mac was in the kitchen but I was blocked from his view by the giant oak tree. My good leg and foot were trapped under me. My already bad left knee and hip didn't have the strength to push me up.

I managed to get up on just my right knee but that was knot a good idea. Thanks to a car wreck in my teens I have never been able to kneel without pain. So I lay there in the dirt and watched the ants marching toward me, the mosquitos biting me in places I couldn't reach to swat, and spiders calculating just how much silk they'd have to spin before saving me as a snack for later.

I was too far from the house for Mac to hear me scream over the AC running and I did knot have my phone. After about 10-15 minutes he comes out. He's seen me out the window and on the ground and thought maybe I was just planting stuff. <_< It took some doing but he got me up and I was able to hobble into the house. My right hip had taken a hard blow when I landed on the tree root and within minutes a HUGE hematoma appeared. At least nothing was broken, but attempting to sleep on my right side felt like I had a rock in my pocket. Since then the bruise has spread all the way to my buttcrack.  Two days after all that happened I had my already scheduled PT appt for my left leg. I am almost walking normal again on my right leg so onward to PT for left leg strength building and straightening  I go.  No need to send me any advertisements for the I've Fallen and I Can't Get  UP alarm button. :P 

In perspective though, all that was minor compared to what Sherrie went through. 

• Sad 4

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

5 hours ago, greysmom said:

Hello my Friendlies!!

All clear and sunnings all day today!!!  But affer today it's gonna be too hawthawthawt in the 90lebendees!!!  Only for a couppla days tho, then back to mid-70lebens for the weekend.  At leest that's what those teevee mens are saying now!!!  :rolleyes: 

I furgot to say that Mis RE Carol's shady garden is really nice!!  You did a great job planting alla those plantings!!!  :thumbs-up  I figger anything that's on the ground is fair game to get peed on!  :nod  

Four days till Mister Tiller comes home!!!  :yay  

Miss Ivy we hope your lumpy bump is as easily tooken care of as everybody else's this week!!  :hope 

Mister Nate, do you still gots aminal control peeples in your county??  Do they still pikk up straying doggos??  Momma doesn't even know if we do!!!  :dunno  Let's hope they do NOT have collars unner all that fur cause that would be really bad for them!!  :( 

Miss FancyToo that woulda been way too much essitment for my Momma too!!!  :eek  

Miss Halise, we have always thotted that Mister Clarkie's naming is the cleverest one EVER!!!  :kiss2  

Well, I am a little late making my postie cause we have hadded alla our essitment for today!!  The lady who chops Daddy's toes comed for a viziting early today.  Momma is so grateful to have founded this lady cause she's really nice and takes care of Daddy's feets good.  It's worth the extra munnies to pay her cause Daddy's feets can be problematikal with his dying beetles and stuff, and he can't do it hisownseff anymore (and Momma for SURE is not doing his toes too!!!)  It's funny cause she uses a dremel and a big pair of clippers like Momma does for out feets!!!  :lol  

Now Momma's only big chore left is to put out the garbige!!  And she's gotta watch her horsie racing this affernoon if it doesn't get to hawt there in Pennsylvanya.  And then there's anuther baseballs game.  :youcrazy 

Wishings for a tasty Toozday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Now we have a WFUBCC   ghost. When I went to write a reply the above from AndiPants showed up & wouldnt go away so I posted it to get rid of it.

I see while you are all hot no one has melted. No sunbaths today just out to pottie & back in. I did get my walks but they were shorter than usual. Just remember you dont have to shovel snow.

Miss Kerry are you feeling better?

Clarkie I hope all the houndies & you had  a great time at the bacon bar celebrating your Gotcha Day

Bitix off to watch the Phillies game with mom 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

I'll catch up after I post this picture of RECarol's   "New sedum bed/lawn in front garden. Grass dug up and waiting for removal. 9 months work to get planted out so far"

image.jpeg.98886b94d9059c37171aa56ce460a834.jpeg

• Like 1

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Boy Howdy.  Humans and Houndies with lumps and bumps seems to be the theme lately. 

Sid's is gradually getting smaller.    :goodluck   for Ivy and Lupin.

Ouchy Ouch, Ducky 

Falling/tripping down in the barn yard is a bit of concern for me too.   I always stick my phone in my pocket when I go to the barn in the winter.  But now it's shorts weather and none of my shorts have a big enough pockets.  My watch has 'fall detection' but it is turned off as it goes off for way too many things that have nothing to do with falling.

4 is a good number, Sherrie  :)

Stinkin' hot here, too.  There was a nice breeze and it wasn't actually too bad if you were sat down in the shade.  The only horse to get ridden was Widget.  His kidlet has been away and not seen him for a week.  She was so happy to see him that I couldn't say "no" , so she climbed on for a short bareback ride.   

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

Miss Ducky!!!  :eek  We're so glad you wasn't really hurted bad and that Mister Ducky was able to find you and help you up.  Momma tries to rememmer to carry her fone, too, but she forgets a lot cause of the whole pokket thing like Mam was talking about.  But she'd hafta call a nayber cause Daddy couldn't help her if she falled anyway!!

Miss RE Carol you have been so bizzy in your gardening!!!  But both the frunt and the back look FABOO!!!  :yay  :thumbs-up  You did a great job!!

Nice to see you stopping by again Mister Lupin!!!  :wave  How's Miss Kerry feeling??

Nothing much happened since my last postie so there's not much for me to talk about!!  :P 

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

:coffee Good morning!

Miss Ducky!!! :eek    I hope you are OK and are knot too sore today!   It’s gud that Misser Ducky finally saw you and came to help!  Mommas should always carry phones but pockets are a problem!  Momma bought a really nice belt that she says looks like a cummerbund and it aktually has a pocket in it that holds a phone and monies and stuff for times she doesn’t habs a pocket.   She bought it on the innerwebs and she thinks it is called a Bandi  belt.  It comes in different colors too!

:wave Hi Lupin and Miss Kerry!  We lubs to hear from you!

Miss RE Carol, your front garden is pretty too!

We will habs another hothothot day today and there are worker dudes coming to soft power wash our house! :eek  Plusalso our deck.    I think I will stay inside!

Stay cool eberywon!

Ivy 

Edited by Potomacpupsmom

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Oh, Ducky! :yikes  That's awful!!!! I hope you heal up riteawaykwik.  

I bruise like that, too.  You might consider taking an extra Vitamin C for a little while and some arnica.

Ivy, of course you were a good girlie for the vet. :nod 

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Ducky, please take it easy. Bad falls can cause a lot of issues. Rest, and if needed get checked out. 

Correction....due to change of circumstances...

1 Day

• Like 2
gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018:Abby (WW's Dear Abby) 11/2008-08/2020: Tiny (Piccadilly Girl) 08/2007-10/2020:  Tiller (Kelsos Tillerson) 10/30/2018: Heart (Lions Heart) 03/08/2014

HotHotHot  :coffee

One More Day :)

I do have a small belt thing that can hold my phone…wonder where it is?!?

Going to get the housekeeping gals organized but I’ll wait until this evening to go do most of the laundry.  That Sheet Shack is HOT!

Miss Kathy, we have those Bandi Belts too, they are faboo!

• Like 1

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

59 minutes ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

1 Day!    :yay :yay :yay 

ca1a20_05f299241ebe400a91dafb50c50a3467~  :confetti

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Gud Thorsday and Happy Juneteenth! Not too hawt rite now, da hoomids seem to be stuck at Nate's place.

Wow, Mizz Ducky, I'm guessing a smart watch wulda been outta range and yoo couldn't call dat way? Hope yoo are feelin bettah tuday.

Yeah! Tiller iz comin home!

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

My Mistress is back to the werkjob and we are still in the hothothots. I did juss have a short but good Wiki walkie, I got to see bus stop kids! We are not usually out earlee enuff to see them but today we were. I’m famiss wiff a cupple of em even tho I don’t see em mutch. Then the village guys stopped their trucks to say hi. It was a beeg meetin on the top o the hill. Yessirday was kinda sad as we hadda say goodbye to the folks who live crost the street cause they movink away. :( They bin there 40 years so my Mistress knowed em forever. The noo peeple are a cupple wiff two reelly leddle kidlets and the guy is step brother of Ashley who he will live rite next to! They are supposed to be nice kwiet peeple. Today we will spy on them and their stuff movink in. :coastie

So many friendlies have lumpy bumpies! Even Miss Ducky. That musta bin worrysum out there in the yard. Stuff like that can happin to anyone. One lady at the werkjob fell down the stairs when she was home all alone. Luckily she was juss banged up. My Mistress don’t carry her fone round the house so she’s in danger alla time.

Miss RE Carol, your gardens are lubley! You did lotsa hard werk to make em nice!

Nate’s ghost doggies have returned! Sumbuddy should prolly catch them up so they are not hauntin your hood. And so that they can be safe and get reglar meels and stuff.

Aww, Clarkie was sutch a hampsum dood.

FancyToo! You bin chased on walikes too! Did your mama throw poop at them? :lol:

Miss Jennie! Where you bin? Sum hexcitin trip?

Stay cool as coocumbers!

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

My Mistress don’t carry her fone round the house so she’s in danger alla time.     :yikes Can you bark "Timmy Mistress is in the well"?

Miss Jennie! Where you bin? Sum hexcitin trip?   Oh! Canada! Took the  Rocky Mountaineer train from Vancouver to Banff, then spent time in Banff and Jasper :D

Miss Jennie

• Like 4

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies