The Roofers are Heer

They started our entire roof replacement two days ago. When temps were 32-36. Today it has warmed from 22 to 27 and they are back at it. 

AnnIE could knot care less. Punkin OTOH has asked for more woowoo drops and a tightening of her “ear warmer.” 

IMG-3121.jpg

Thank you to @ramonaghan for both suggestions :thumbs-up Poor Punkin :kiss2 but srsly, the drops and headband have helped tremendously. Another two sleeps’ worth of werk and it should all be over :goodluck

• Like 2

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Poor Punkin! She looks cute though.

Also curious about the woowoo drops and if they would help a certain houndie who will destroy the house when left alone?

• Like 1
Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

24 minutes ago, Jerilyn said:

Poor Punkin! She looks cute though.

Also curious about the woowoo drops and if they would help a certain houndie who will destroy the house when left alone?

You’re asking for a friend, amirite? Ennyhoo, I suspect that the drops could work for your friends hound :lol

12 minutes ago, MerseyGrey said:

Are they little drops of magic liquid that make your head go ‘woo, wooooooooooo’ and send you to a happy place?

Poor Punkin. We’ve got room here if she wants to bunk with us for a few days (you might not get her back though)

Aww thank you. If we run out of drops we’ll be in touch :lol

Woowoo drops. They work quickly for Punkin and she goes from trembling quaking tail-tucked hound to a nap in La La Land. 

IMG-3120.jpg

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Woowoo! 

Aw, Punkin, this too shall pass. :kiss2 And you'll be so happy when it doesn't snow in the house!

• Like 1

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

Sweet Punkin.....

• Like 1

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

40 minutes ago, FiveRoooooers said:

You’re asking for a friend, amirite? Ennyhoo, I suspect that the drops could work for your friends hound :lol

Woowoo drops. They work quickly for Punkin and she goes from trembling quaking tail-tucked hound to a nap in La La Land. 

IMG-3120.jpg

Interesting.  Thanks!

• Like 1
Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

3 hours ago, ramonaghan said:

Woowoo! 

Aw, Punkin, this too shall pass. :kiss2 And you'll be so happy when it doesn't snow in the house!

:bow Thank you!

The roofers are pushing to get the projekt done due to what's coming next week:  "Staying" Snow. :snow :ohno

Toodles could use some woowoo drops, but she already gets cbd. :(

I hope the werkers finish soon so that Punkin can get back to her usual self. :grouphug :beatheart 

Edited by GreyPoopon

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

We had roofers here 3 years ago, so I feel for you Punkin.  I wish I'd had some ob that woowoo juice.  I hope your roofers werk wif wings on the feet and get it all done soon.  No more inside snow! :yay Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Poor Punkin.  Hope she's having sweet dreams.   Are you having shingles put on so it's pound-pound-pound-pound?  

We had the opposite roofing weather some years ago -- 90+ F.  Metal roof.  T-shaped house, chimney, so all sorts of nooks and crannies.  Roofers arranged to arrive at 7 a.m. and they stuck it out as long as they could but that was only about 1-2 p.m.  Jeter was in heaven.  In. Heaven.  He loved groups of people, and quickly became just one of the guys.  He'd go out the dog door and supervise from a shaded place in the back yard.  Guys would climb down a ladder to pet him and stuff him full of chicken biscuits and hamburgers.  Jeter was crushed when they finally finished the job -- probably should have gotten woowoo drops then.  Milo couldn't have cared less, although I'm sure a few chicken biscuits made it down his throat, too.  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Poor Punkin.  It's great that you found a solution for her.  When they quake an tremble (something Honey would do with thunder) it's almost impossible to comfort them.

This is for Punkin :kiss2

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Thanks for the woowoo drop pic.  That CBD oil works for everything!  Now I know that brand and strength etc is effective thanks to your pic.  Seems like there are a lot of variations of kinds and strength. It helps to know which one you want. :)

• Like 1

Thanks everyone, it looks like today could be target day! No more inside snow will be put to the test next week :lol 

Ellen, this is a metal roof and like yours it has angles and nook and crannies. It's not so much the compressor or hammering etc that sends Punkin into a panic, it's the rattling of the sheets of metal. I watched the girl who DoesKnotDoBareFloors (Ever) somehow manage to step from the safety of the living room rug to cross the bare kitchen floor and land on the throw rug in front of the sink, which is in a bit of a dark corner. Poor kid. Woowoo drops on board and she's good. She will be coming with on our R I D E this morning. :)