Cletus: Three Sleeps to Surgery. UPDATE: AllGood

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oKay Chancey, we kan finnish bakanforfbakanforf now.

Sweet dreams Cletus.

Nuttymeg.

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

39 minutes ago, FiveRoooooers said:

Cletus is out of surgery! All is well! :yay Pickup at 6:00 pee em (East Coast Time :lol ) 

Thanks again for the baknforths! 

:yay:yay:yay:yay

Petunia and Kate backandforthed so hard that they fell asleep :lol.  I will let them know when they wake up. 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Jan, we've been cheering for Cletus over in the WFUBCC too since he is an honorary member.  :bgeorge

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

:yay Yay!  Glad Chikken Boy did well. 

Cletus, my lad, the hoomans will ALWAYS hide going to the torurnarian behind "Wanna go for a ride?"  The think they're tricksy, butt we know better ;)

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

4 hours ago, macoduck said:

Jan, we've been cheering for Cletus over in the WFUBCC too since he is an honorary member:bgeorge

Really? Who knew! Thank you Ducky et al. !

Thanks everyone for all the good chikken vibes. Cletus will be home soon :)

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Image may contain: dog

Eye yam home :confetti Fanks y'all for baknforthing for meeee :bighug

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

8 minutes ago, ramonaghan said:

Smooches to that sweet boy! (Did he get brekkie for dinner?) So relieved all went smoothly. Happy weekend, CG!

On the way home he had a 6-pack of Chikken McNuggets :lol He’s finished a half-dinner with his meds and is donut floating relaxing on the couch :lol:  Thanks for the Cletus support!  (I know where you’ll be, happy weekend indeed!) 

1 hour ago, FiveRoooooers said:

On the way home he had a 6-pack of Chikken McNuggets :lol He’s finished a half-dinner with his meds and is donut floating relaxing on the couch :lol:  Thanks for the Cletus support!  (I know where you’ll be, happy weekend indeed!) 

Did he use a little Binaca afterward so the others wouldn't smell the nuggets on his breath? :D

So glad that Cletus is home and back to driving his sofa. 

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

2 hours ago, FiveRoooooers said:

Glad you are home and feeling OK.  You even look kind of happy, or at least unperturbed, by the blue donut :D

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Thanks for asking! Our vet called last night to check on him and said what a GoodBoy he was all day. After the surgery, he kept saying Why Do You Keep Waking Me Up? Trying to Sleep Here! :lol This morning he ate well and went back to bed. Well, tried to go back to bed. He got his front end up and was like a turtle trying to get up a bank, those hind feet just plying the air :rofl He gave a big, audible sigh and just hung there, lol. I helped him up and he curled right up on his donut pillow and zonked out.

101741819_2557141577935639_2667583684373

Am eye comfy? Of course eye yam comfy, why do you ask? Cletus!

Edited by FiveRoooooers

Chikken and Donuts!  Whots KNOT to like Misser Marc? :lol

Glad to see that Cletus had a good night and is having a productive Saturday.  Rest up, buddy! (PeeeeS - I bet your Mom would put on the channel with the old westerns for you if you asked.)