Cletus: Three Sleeps to Surgery. UPDATE: AllGood

Cletus mah frend, 

I dont rite oftun cuz I dont want to show up muh dadddyman wif muh better spellin, but makin yoo miss brekfust is a bil bial vilashun ob da dopshun kontrakt. Call me & I ken freeway mah turney on da kall. 

Patoonia

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, Time4ANap said:

Cletus mah frend, 

I dont rite oftun cuz I dont want to show up muh dadddyman wif muh better spellin, but makin yoo miss brekfust is a bil bial vilashun ob da dopshun kontrakt. Call me & I ken freeway mah turney on da kall. 

Patoonia

Patooonya,

Yur da best! Fanks, eye did KNOT no abowt enny dopshin klaws in mai kontrakt. Do you habs fumbs? Eye habs to figger owt howz to call yu :lol    Fanks fur habbin mai bak!

Yur pal Cletus

pee ess, eggsilint spelling ! 

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

5 hours ago, FiveRoooooers said:

8:00  ayem EasternStandardTime. Way early for you folks waayyyy out thare. Chikken Boy will appreciate your good vibes as he recovers :beatheart Thanks Patsy.

Did Cletus forget to spring forward or does he refuse to acknowledge DST ;)   Hoping all goes well for Chikken Hound :D

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

4 hours ago, MarcR said:

Did Cletus forget to spring forward or does he refuse to acknowledge DST ;)   Hoping all goes well for Chikken Hound :D

:crazy 

East coast KNOT the West coast :lol

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

10 hours ago, FiveRoooooers said:

Patooonya,

Yur da best! Fanks, eye did KNOT no abowt enny dopshin klaws in mai kontrakt. Do you habs fumbs? Eye habs to figger owt howz to call yu :lol    Fanks fur habbin mai bak!

Yur pal Cletus

pee ess, eggsilint spelling ! 

:rules   

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

2 hours ago, Mercsmom said:

:rules   

101895705_2553565171626613_3007153332620

Twelve weeks of sheltering mostly in place ....  am I the only one who seems to have reacted by buying books on Kindle right left and up the middle?  Ooh!  Look!  A ten book set of mysteries--gotta have it 🤪

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

16 hours ago, FiveRoooooers said:

Eye habs to figger owt howz to call yu :lol   

Cleetus, 

On da Eyefone, use Siroo......

Patoonia

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

1 hour ago, Time4ANap said:

Cleetus, 

On da Eyefone, use Siroo......

Patoonia

:lol :lol

Good luck tuday Cletus!  I habs alerted da WFUBCC so thay can all habs der paws crosst for yu.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Thank you!  :bighug We'll be on our way soon!

40 minutes ago, macoduck said:

Good luck tuday Cletus!  I habs alerted da WFUBCC so thay can all habs der paws crosst for yu.

Yes, de Club is doody-fully ( :hehe I sed doody) backandforfandbackandforfing fur yu. :nod:goodluck

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

:goodluck    Let the back'n'forthing commence    :goodluck  

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Paws crossed here for you, Cletus!  

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

This morning … No worries :wub:

Image may contain: dog and indoor

Cletus? We're here, dude

Image may contain: tree and outdoor

Wate. Wot? Yu asked did eye wanna go fer a ride, yu dint say nuffin 'bowt me gettin' owt and :yikes surghurry? WOT??

Image may contain: one or more people, dog and indoor

<_<

Clinic just called, he is under and doing well. Thanks for the baknforths!

That pic of him looking out the window is a riot. Talk about knowing something's up...... AND no breakfast!  Poor poor Chikken Guy. 

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Cletus is out of surgery! All is well! :yay Pickup at 6:00 pee em (East Coast Time :lol ) 

Thanks again for the baknforths!