Not Cute Or Funny

EllenEveBaz

It's 7:45 on a Saturday morning. Jeter has already thrown up his breakfast -- twice -- on the bedroom rug. Milo has just brought in a dead rabbit through the dog door onto the living room rug and is barking at Jeter to keep away from his prize.

Remind me again of why I have dogs?

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Because life otherwise would be :nappy ?

Maybe Jeter :puke because he was assisting Milo outthedoors? :goodluck

:bighug

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Because you wouldn’t be without them!

At 2.30.a.m. on our return from the emergency vet I was trying to convince Nutmeg to swallow charcoal meds to counteract the risk that there may have been more than the few raisins she ate and was made to throw up at said vet clinic. And trying again at 7.00.a.m. and again at 11.00.a.m. Now I’m supposed to get her to drink a litre and a half of fluids each day for the next three days!

We love them really!

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Hassenpfeffer for dinner??

I love when cats wake you up with the hurk-hurk right beside you in bed, you go from 0-60 to get them off before they puke on you!

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

I love when cats wake you up with the hurk-hurk right beside you in bed, you go from 0-60 to get them off before they puke on you!

Out of the lap! Out of the lap! :lol

there are days when I ask them to remind me why I put up with them and their BS. they always do :beatheart

Felicity got into something outside a couple days ago that upset her stomach and made her nauseous for the rest of the day, resulting in a couple bouts of barfing. Then she resource guarded her barf so I couldn't clean it up.

:rolleyes:

And I didn't want to give her a treat to lure her away cause, you know, upset stomach.

She finally clean up herself.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

I was just dozing off the other morning after feeding the cat when she decided that a nice big puke right outside my bedroom door was in order. Darn, I wish she wouldn't gobble her breakfast so quickly. One other time she was laying on my bed and managed to get to the edge before she puked down the side of the blanket and on to the floor. I didn't want to grab her because I knew if I tried, she would jump down and get under the bed, which would have been worse to clean up.

Lexi (mom to Nok, the former feral black kitty)

Those two are classics! I felt so proud of myself when I unearthed the addy for Dogs in Elk a couple months ago and have it safely stored away.

Linus and Jazz don't barf on the bed--they prefer to barf somewhere unknown in the middle of the night. Unknown until you step in it in your bare feet of course.

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Because life otherwise would be :nappy ?

Maybe Jeter :puke because he was assisting Milo outthedoors? :goodluck

:bighug

What she said

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

OMD, I'm dying!!!! :rofl:rofl

After I read about the barf and the rabbit, I read Dog in Elk and I has a sweet potato. That made me remember my experiences with Lady, Scooter, Nah-Mosh, Petunia and the moles . . . and the dead squirrel (left in front of the stereo apparently because it wanted to hear some music) . . . and assorted deceased birds.

By this time I had forgotten the subject of this post that had started it all and had to go back to the top to see what it was.

My sides hurt . . . .

Miss Noo Carol

My dog does that, she's a hairy Saluki x Lurcher with lots of feathering, she tends to groom the feathers, then hawk up furballs like a cat and reswallow them. 3 a.m. preferred. Dingle berry chains of poo bals are an almost daily occurance. Little known fact: Salukis shed year round :yikes and they even have feathering on the bottoms of their feet, evolution to insulate them from hot sand... (works in snow and on hot paving).

wolves_1.jpg

Edited by kronckew

Regards,
Wayne Kroncke

CAVE CANEM RADIX LECTI ET SEMPER PARATUS
Vegetarians: My food poops on your food.

My dog does that, she's a hairy Saluki x Lurcher with lots of feathering, she tends to groom the feathers, then hawk up furballs like a cat and reswallow them. 3 a.m. preferred. Dingle berry chains of poo bals are an almost daily occurance. Little known fact: Salukis shed year round :yikes and they even have feathering on the bottoms of their feet, evolution to insulate them from hot sand... (works in snow and on hot paving).

wolves_1.jpg

She is so pretty :beatheart :beatheart

What she said

Agreed.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)