Tex

galgomum

1466043_10200884842751300_191038710_n.jp

Last night was almost full moon.
And I sat on our porch waiting for the stars to appear.
A plane made a perfect trail next to the moon.
As if something came from earth and went high up.

It was taking all the wonderful memories we have of our sweet boy and brought them back to me one by one.

He's body is gone, but his gentle spirit will always be in our hearts and we have our memories of this sweet wonderful boy that lived with us for so long.

And those will never fade…

Yesterday morning Jack and I had to say goodbye to our sweet boy Tex, knowing that he has found that perfect spot in the sun that will warm him forever.

Edited by galgomum

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Petra and Jack, I was so hoping that you would all have more time together. I'm glad I got to say goodbye. He was a real sweet, special guy, and I'm so sorry.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Petra and Jack we are so sorry your beloved Tex had to leave you. He will always remain in your memories.

Tin and Michael

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

So sorry you had to say goodbye to your sweet boy. :grouphug

Rest in peace, Tex, loved and remembered always. :brokenheart

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Thank-you for sharing your lovely pictures. We feel as if we know your precious Tex, and are sharing your sadness now. Petra and Jack, I'm so sorry.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Sorry for your loss. What a gorgeous old fella! I'm sure he has found friends among those who have gone before.

Kristie and the Apex Agility Greyhounds: Kili (ATChC AgMCh Lakilanni Where Eagles Fly RN IP MSCDC MTRDC ExS Bronze ExJ Bronze ) and Kenna (Lakilanni Kiss The Sky RN MADC MJDC AGDC AGEx AGExJ). Waiting at the Bridge: Retired racer Summit (Bbf Dropout) May 5, 2005-Jan 30, 2019

Like us on Facebook!

So very sorry for your loss.

Remember the good times...

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg