A Sunbeam From Hot Rod

Guest greytgrandma

Guest greytgrandma

today as I watched the sunbeams on the living room floor.I remeber how much my puppy boy loved his sunbeams. Now that the days are a little longer the sun is just setting as I drive to work .As I came around the corner and got my first look at tonights sunset.I thought oh my doG look at that !! It was a sunset unlike any I have ever seen.Usually there are many small beams of light shinning into the sky. Tonight there was one wide solid bright beam going straight up into the sky from the sun. That single wide beam stayed there even well after the sun had set. Hot Rod and I had many wonderful evening walks at sunset along with his love of basking in the warm summer sun in the grass and the winter sunbeams on the living room floor.

There were some serious sunbeams here, too. A gift from your boy, who knew how to seize the day with his greytgrandma and who had admirers worldwide.

Rest well, Hot Rod, and send your people comforting dreams.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest PiagetsMom

With my girl, Piaget, it was a lone star left in the sky the morning after I lost her. I always think of her when I look at the stars, just as you'll always remember Hot Rod when you see a sun beam :grouphug

:grouphug

Thank you, Hot Rod, from all of us.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Thank you, Hot Rod, from all of us.

Exactly.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Greytgrandma, Hot Rod will be with you always. There's some things you just know. I thought he might send a sign but wow he really pulled out all the stops- how magnificent his sunbeam! A unique and special sunbeam just like the unique and special guy he is. In my heart he is telling us that he is OK; he is happy; and he wants us to smile and be happy too because he will indeed always be with us and we will always have his love. It is exciting just wondering what sign he will send, what will he do next? I write down in a journal/log the signs that Slim sends me. It is most comforting. You can actually see one remarkable occurence after another in hard copy and it just makes me feel good. You and Hot Rod are so close there's no telling what he'll do next lol bless his heart. Thank You so much for sharing Hot Rod's sunbeam as you did his wonderful self while he was here in body. I can feel his presence so strongly after reading about his sunbeam and it feels good and is very reassuring. Thanks again. Hugs and God bless and help all of Hot Rod's family.

Hot Rod, you know you got me right in the heart don't you? THANKS so much for the message. You know we love you always and forever. Please continue to keep in touch-we lubs your signs! :beatheart

So sorry for the loss of our beautiful Hot Rod....but what a lovely message he sent to you......

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.