Saint 2/14/2001 - 1/28/2012

TheFullHouse

I am so saddened to see Saint's name here.

May all the precious memories help your hearts to heal.

Godspeed Saint.

Wanda, with the DC Racing Kids,

Eric ( DNT Finbarclancy )  6/29/14    Maggie ( DNT Oh Maggie ) 6/29/14

Lorraine ( DC Don't Rainonme ) 3/15/08 - 4/9/20 ---  Suzie ( DC Lazy Susan ) 3/12/06 - 9/4/18 --- Stormy ( DC Major Storm ) 11/29/99 - 1/21/12 ---- Andy ( Andy's Alibi ) 1/23/99 - 12/30/11

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry for your loss. He was a handsome boy.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

Oh Judy we are so very sorry to read you've lost your beloved Saint....

It's so frightening and uppsetting to see them lose the use of their hind legs. We have just experienced this with our boy on Saturday morning for different reasons but our situation is improving. We are so sad for you and your family.

Sending our deepest sympathy f_yellow

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

I'm so sorry. You are all in my thoughts.

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

I'm so sorry, Judy & Mike...

Jan. 28 is when Cody left me as well, 7 years ago...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest FullMetalFrank

Judy, I wish there was a way to make it stop hurting... Never having met you or your dogs, it's still easy to see the bond you shared with this remarkable boy. I am so sorry he had to leave you and your family. Godspeed, Saint...

Oh my goodness - such a shock to see Saints name here. I am so sorry that he had to leave, but what a lucky boy to have found all of you, and to have lived a life well loved...condolences to all who loved the goregous Saint...

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

Guest cristaron

I am so very sorry for you and your family Judy.

Saint was a huge inspiration to me, seeing as we have a seizure

boy too.

To read of him doing so well all these years brought a hope that

I have clung to, knowing that miracles do happen.

Rest well beautiful one.

Remember the sweet family that rescued you from your affliction when some

thought there would be no hope for you at all.

Watch over them and keep them safe until you see each other again.

Bless you Saint, you were a hero to many.

:(

Saint always seemed to be one of the most appropriately named hounds here. I am so deeply sorry for your loss. He was very fortunate to be so well loved by you.

Here's hoping that Saint Saint makes it to those pealy gates and finds all of his family that has gone ahead waiting to greet him with wagging tails.

Judy, I am so sorry for his loss. I'm sitting here crying. I loved seeing his pictures.

Missing Hiro, Tank, and Tractor