Saint 2/14/2001 - 1/28/2012

TheFullHouse

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest goofydog

My heart broke in two seeing Saint's name in this thread. Judy, Mike and Kevin, I am so very, very sorry for your loss. Even more so because of how closely this follows your loss of Heart and Gee. Memories of watching Saint run alwys bring a smile to my face and a lightness to my heart since he so clearly enjoyed it.

Godspeed precious, brave Saint. I will search the sky tonight for your special star.

{{Judy}} I'm so very sorry. And I'm sorry Mike couldn't be home but thankful that Kevin was there. My condolences to all of you. :grouphug

Godspeed Saint, special boy :gh_run

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Guest PhillyPups

Oh Judy, I am so ripped with you. :bighug

Saint was such a special soul, you made his life the adventure it was, you were his heaven, his world. The world is a better place for having Saint in it. I know mine was better for having known Saint. There are no words that seem adequate. I am still stunned and in shock. Please know if there is anything at all that I can do, just let me know.

:bighug to you, Mike and Kevin

Run with the angels Sweet Saint, you are with the very very best ~

I'm so sorry, Judy. He was loved by so many.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Big huge hugs....So sorry for your sudden loss...

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

I'm so sorry Judy.

Run far and fast and free sweet Saint.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

A sad day. Rest well, handsome Saint. To those he left, I am so, so sorry.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Judy, I'm so sorry to see that you have lost Saint. Run free, Saint, where your pain can never catch you.

Edited by MarcR

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Guest PiagetsMom
Funny how you wake up and you think the day is starting normally and then something happens to shatter your world.

I remember feeling exactly like this with Piaget, so I know how you're feeling. Judy, Saint was such a lucky pup to be a part of your family and pack - it goes without saying that he was well loved. I'm so very sorry for y'all :grouphug

I'm so sorry Judy. I know how hard it is to lose one so unexpectedly.

Run free Saint.

sig%20march%2015_zpsgicdhakq.jpg
Wingnut (DC Wingnut), Voo Doo (Voo Doo von Bonz), Barb (Myokie Barb) & Romey (Nose Stradamus)
at the bridge Molly (CM Blondie) 9/8/14, Maddy (Reuniting) 10/17/13, Rocky (Ranco Popeye) 1/7/12, Mimi (Flying Ringneck) 8/13/09 and RJ (RJ What For) 5/3/05

I am so very sorry, what a beutiful boy. I am usually smiling after reading one of your posts but not this time. My heart is hurting for you and your family.

Guest VelvetEars

I just can't believe he's gone. I know he'll be flying around heaven with Emmy, Andy, Heart, and Gee tonight.

Just makes my heart ache to know he's not with you anymore.