Saint 2/14/2001 - 1/28/2012

TheFullHouse

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very very sad. :weep Saint was a one in a million dog, one I will never forget.

Judy, Mike and Kevin I hope you know how very much we love you and hold you in our hearts.

Godspeed Saint you are loved so very much. :gh_run

Edited by foxysmom

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest KennelMom

Oh no, Judy I can't believe it! Saint was always one if my favorites in your crew...a very handsome and sweet fellow. I know how shattered your heart is :grouphug

Oh, Judy...not another. So much loss in a short time. Sweet Saint, you will be missed. My deepest sympathies to you, Mike, Kevin and to all of the FullHouse gang. :f_red

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

I'm sorry, Judy. He had the best home he could have asked for and lived a wonderful life! He brought so many smiles to so many people. No one will ever forget Saint!

| Rachel | Dewty, Trigger, and Charlotte | Missing Dazzle, Echo, and Julio |

dewttrigsnowsig.jpg
Learn what your greyhound's life was like before becoming part of yours!
"The only thing better than the cutest kitty in the world is any dog." -Daniel Tosh

Judy, I'm so very sorry :grouphug

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Guest runner615

I'm so very sorry, Judy. cry1.gif

Saint....such a big, beautiful, black boy who I so enjoyed reading about him and seeing pictures of him in the yard. Run free, Saint.

My deepest condolences to you and your family. :cry1 I'm so sorry it was time for him to move on. He is in the best of company at the Bridge, and in your heart forever.... :beatheart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

How utterly sad. Saint was one in a million and he will always be remembered by so very many people who loved him. I am so sorry for you, Mile and Kevin. What a sad day.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I am shocked and speechless. I have no words so please know we love you guys and mourn the loss of beautiful, brave Saint. How thrilled I am to have known your boy and spent some time with him. I am so, so, sorry for your loss. Rest well Saint.

A life very well lived and very well loved. :gh_run2

i'm very sorry for your loss. i would've loved to have met and photographed him.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

Judy, I am so very Sorry!!!!!!!!!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you, Mike and Kevin..... :grouphug:grouphug

:f_red:gh_run Run Free Saint! :f_red

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Saint was a well-loved, big, beautiful boy. And he had the bestest home he could have possibly had. What an awful shock this loss is. :grouphug

My deepest sympathies to you and your family, Judy.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Guest BlackandBrindle

This is absolutely devestating to read. Judy, Mike, and Kevin, I am so incredibly sorry that you had to say goodbye to Saint. He was the most special kind of friend. Please know you are in my thoughts right now. I loved your pictures and stories of sweet, goofy Saint. My heart is broken for you. :grouphug :grouphug

I'm devastated for you, Judy. My deepest sympathy to you, Mike and Kevin. I just can't believe it. Godspeed Saint.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.