WFUBCC - #229 - June busting out

Hi Ebbery buddy....

We are catching up on ebberyfing!

Charlie - we muss say dat yu an Zorro luk greyt!

Mam, we lubbed da pichure ub dat horsee.

Habz anywun gotten an update on Miss Sherrie...she juss habz gawn fru so much.

We hopes MIss Kerry is OK.

Da baby horsee iz back at da farm in Penncil Vania.  It turns owt dat wen she wuz being borns, (we NOO dat she had to habz help frum da man who owns da barn) her leg wuz jammed - an he freed her up.  Da torturnarian eggspert man sed dat a small peece ub da growf plate broke off.  It is onlee carty liedge, so dey will leebz it an in time it will get all better.  In da meentime, da white bluds cownts is still reflectib ub a virus dat iz juss rezistent to sum anny bionicals, so dey are switching dem up.  Mama iz cawshuslee opty mistical, but wif babeez, anyfing can happen.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Posted (edited)

The Maui dress is incredibly soft and SO comfortable that I don't even care that it has a waist at the waist and isn't especially becoming--general effect is a burlap bag--but have I mentioned it's comfortable??  And the sleeves are fun--three buttons with open space between the buttons.  "Slashed" may be the term.

#4 looks great on me but it sure doesn't photograph well. 

I spent an interesting if slightly ghoulish hour and a half cross referencing the list of my classmates who are deceased with my yearbook.  🙀

I think "cautiously optimistic" still needs the application of good thots. 🥰

Edited by Patsy

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

I like ALL the outfits, Miss Patsy!

I used to pay way too much to buy morel mushrooms when they were in season ... then one time, instead of eating them all at once, I put a few in the 'fridge. When I got them out a few days later, little white worms were coming out of all the crevices :yikes :eek :puke :sick I just threw them right away and then searched Mr Bing to see if this was common. Yes, yes it is. They are usually eggs when you first get the 'shrooms do you don't know they're there until they hatch a few days later. You can soak the 'shrooms in salted water for a while and the worms supposedly crawl out (and die? They didn't really say). There is NO WAY I will ever eat a morel mushroom again; either I'd have to eat live eggs/worms, or kill worms in order to eat the mushrooms. Either way, YUCK!

Miss Jennie

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

1 hour ago, sabrina said:

Ducky & Vanessa glad you  only had bear sightings & not encounters.  I am surprised that all the trash cans arent the bear proof kind. Those poor cubs are really lost when their moms leave them.

Caroline, the hotel has new bear-proof dumpsters that require 2 steps to be taken before a lid can be raised. They've not been able to break into those. The cans that did get raided were not bear-proof at all and were only used by the 2 pools. With the hotel's little cafe right there there was bound to be food trash in them. Even if the cafe staff emptied them at closing, people hung out by the pool til midnight.  There was also an incident this week where a guest placed her room's trash that included leftover food just outside the door. All guests were told at check in not to do this but DUH :headwall  They probably thought it wouldn't be a problem on the second floor. Nope!

Patsy, I like the last one - the blue floral.

At my 50th reunion the only way I could recognize my classmates was from the name tag that included out high school yearbook.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Patsy wear the Maui dress. We look our best when we feel good and that comes from being comfortable and wearing something you like even if it's not the "right" choice. And as long as you're not totally inappropriate or a total freak show, no one is going to care. 

• Like 2
Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

:coffee Good morning!

My Daddy had a really confuzzled day yesterday and the first part ob the night wuz confuzzled too, but then he finally fell asleep and the rest ob us got to sleep too!

Miss Flashy! Whosagudgirlwhosagudgirl!

Poor leetle baby horsie!  I hope her leg heals to normal!

Miss Patsy, it be is important to feel nice and comfy and that #1 dress is pretty too!

Habs a gud day eberywon!

Ivy

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

11 hours ago, macoduck said:

> insert emoji for SEVEN bears <

I believe that would be  ca1a20_e660930cc65a4e0b8a6bbdbb1d99cf17~

Ducky, it sounds like your trip and talk were highly successful and, as usual, you helped a lot of people and houndies.  Flashy was certainly a goodgirlgoodgirlwhoseagoodgirl!!! :yay

Richard grew kale along the side of the house.  I wouldn't eat it due it its "occupants" regardless of how many rinsings it had.

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Sunny 14C    :coffee

:hope   For the foal.     Is there a reason you don't keep your broodmares at home?

Yes Patsy - comfort comes first!

:puke     Jennie     :puke

I have gently swizzled a toothpick in the charging port of my phone and it seems to connect a little bit better   :goodluck 

I’ll be off to ride Patty then meet up with my kayaking buddy :)

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻!!!!!! Yikes!!! Wish I had been able to go. I like the Maui dress too! If you are comfortable wearing it and someone has an issue, that’s THEIR problem, not yours! 
Our adoption group had a craft fair yesterday. The weather was gorgeous! I wore a number 100 sunblock (it’s like wearing a sweater!), reapplied it every hour, spent 75% of my time deep under a tent. Was there about six hours. Got home and discovered I still got burnt. Sigh. If I had been in the sun, I probably would have spontaneously combusted 🔥

Miss Pink Halise

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

1 hour ago, BatterseaBrindl said:

I have gently swizzled a toothpick in the charging port of my phone

So... does that make it a ...swizzle stick? ;)

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Gud Moansday! Mom tukk da day off, too, and I'm habbin a visit frum da rehab vet. She iz gonna be impressed wibs my progress, I am bouncy and went on doez long deff marches.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

See my life long instinct to not eat mushrooms was right. When I was little, Sally would pick wild mushrooms.  My cousin Joe loved the soup made from them.  I had to eat anything put before me.  He told me  that mushroom soup was made from chopped snoot. At the table he would sniff so I would ask not to have to eat the soup. My mother told him not to sniff at the table. He continued& was sent away from the table without  getting  any soup. So now I know, besides his trick back firing he was eating worms.  Too bad he isnt still alive because I would tell him.

Our nice weather has left & instead the humidity is here.

Bitzi inside with the chilly boxes blazing

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Mam...ah will let mama answer dat...

Nancy - a few reasons...first, where a foal is born dictates a lot of it future racing career...i.e. a Pennsylvania bred races against other PA breds in the State.  She can run outside of PA - but in opn company - so it gives a lot more options for horses at various levels of talent.  They have to be in that particular state, typically around November of the  year ahead of foaling.  I have kept them on my farm pregnant until that time.  I actually like having them home in early pregnancy... In this mare's case, I left her there throughout because the place has much bigger fields than I have - and was a beautiful safe environment - rather than transport her newly in foal and again at seven or eight months.  My other mare was a great shipper, so I was less concerned, but Lucy can be a bit nuts..  Once they get close to foaling, regardless of any desire to have a certain state breeding, I am not comfortable having them at home unless I know I can be there all the time.  Usually, foaling would occur when Kevin is still home, so we probably could make that work - but then he leaves in May - and I'm not comfortable with babies on the farm unsupervised all day.  Finally, for race horses, the healthiest thing mentally and physically is to be out playing with other babies.  They are more competitive and a bit stronger.  I brought one home (Harrie) as a yearling and kept him there - and saddle broke him myself - but being raised by a donkey and then a cow, didn't seem to translate to racehorse competition mind set.  If I was breeding a show horse, I might bring them home at a year old - but for race horses, it's better to have them in groups with similar age babies...even if they are not out with them in the same paddock right away, eventually they do.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

We went earlee Wiki walkie to beat the rainy rains, but now it is sunnyshine. Aktually, that’s prolly bad cause it’ll charge up the sky to make severes. My Mistress was a leddle wortweed on Wiki walkie cause the same car kept going past us over and over again. :unsure We Wiki walkie on residentshall streets so peeple are juss comin and going from home so this was weerd. Then we got a look and saw that car was fulla three young peeple and one grownup guy. Driver’s ed! The car wasn’t marked tho so that was weerd.

Miss Jennie, my Mistress went ded at the thot of werms in mushrooms. She stopped eatin em raw when she saw a Dirty Jobs episode of how they grow. And now she mostly juss eats them on pizza from one particular place.

Flashy did great in the mountains! Pokin what you want wiff the snoot is sign of vary smart houndie, like me! And you saw seven bears!?!? :wow That’s not fair cause I never saw even one bear. I would share my peenut budder wiff a bear.

Dr Robin, that sounds like pritty good noos for the leddle horsie. I hope she continoos to get bedder.

Poor pink Miss Halise. My Mistress wore shorts for Wiki walkie for the first time this year today. Her leggies are as white as Zorro del galgo. :lol

Mistress took the car for a longer drive yessirday and I was not allowed to go. :angry: She tried out the croose control and needs to figger out how to shut sum stuff off cause it was too controlink. And she tried the navvygayshun system and it knew the way home but it was vary slow to adjust when she didn’t follow what it said. She can connect her fone’s navvygayshun also, and that’s a better maps.

Time for luntsch!

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football

Zavvi, you really know how to get the best ob the humans, don't you!  I'll hab to remember you tips next time I get tooken for my baff. :nod

Miss Patsy, you hit a shopping treasure trove!  Those each look lubly and comfy.  You're ready for any occasion!

Gino, and fambily are home safe and sound. :yay  Hey, Miss Banessa!  We'll call you Al from no on. :D

Flashy, you win the prize for being a wonderful travel and event houndie!  :yay  Great manners, good companion, champion pooper, and you are knot phased by stairs!  

Miz Ducky, your presentation at the Mt. Hounds Ma and I went to was spectacular!  Informative, well presented, wif some humor thrown in.  You are a great speaker and a treat to listen to. :kiss2  That was a lot ob bear activity this year.

What wonderful news about the foal's leg knot being infected and the growth plate being OK. :yay   I hope the new antibiotical knock that virus right out. :kiss2

Ivy, I'm glad your Daddy fell asleep so all ob you could rest. I hope he'll be less confused today. :grouphug

Ma and Auntie Ann went to the gym today butt were a few minutes late to class.  First, there was a traffic accident at an interstate exchange wif lots ob construction.  What a mess!  Then, right after they got free ob the accident traffic, there was a shirtless, shoeless fellow running around in the road.  There was a policeman there too who began to give chase.  So, cars crept along, watching the drama unfold, trying to be careful to stay out ob the way.  The fellow looked like he was kinda playing wif the policeman and cars rather than running to really escape.  Ma wondered if perhaps he was substance impaired.  Anyhow, the fellow was safely apprehended by the policeman and the Old Girls can check "Watch police foot chase." off their bucket list. :D

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

It is MoneyDay ebberbuddy.  The wether is preddy gud, but I am not.  I am feeling quite punkish and poorly.  You see, yesserday we had a houndie walk with sum ob my friends.  It was rather warm but we wented slow and had brakes.  Then, we wented to get ice cream!  Then, we stopped by the cubbered bridge and got to soak our toes in the streem.  I did not wanna get out of the car by myself and yelped.  I did not wanna lie down and looked pitiful.  BossLady tuched my tumtum and I yelped.  They wached me like a hawk and did not gibs me dinner and I did not care.  I did get a Pepcid.  BossLady sleeped on the cowch negst to my bed to make shore I was comfy enough to sleep.  I was more perky this morning, so I got srampled eggs and I reely did not want enny.  So, I gotta go see Doktor MacDonald hadda farm with gotes in an hour.  Wish me luck!  

We hope MIssr Jim is doing moor bedder today. 

Wiki, it sounds like wonce the brake-in time for the noo car is dun, you are getting sum gud trips!  I am bedding it will be werth the wait.  

We are glad that things are looking bedder for the Liddle Filly.  

BossLady nebber had half nekkid man being chased by police on her bingo card.  Nice score!  :rofl

Ware which ebber dress makes you feel bestest, Miss Patsy!  That is the perfect one.  BossLady is gonna get her dress for the wedding this weekend.  She wishes it was closer - she habs to fly to Colorado to do it!  But it should be fun - for HER - as she gets a weekend away from the chaos that is our house.  

Glad Mountain Hounds was a success!  I habs seen a bare and do not need to see ennymoor.  They interfere with my walkies.  Glad Flashy and Miss Ducky were both a :star 

Glad the wedding was perfect and hope that their life together is a good one!   

All this talk about baffs - what are they?  It does not sound like sumfing I wud like.  

I will try to check back in lader.  BossLady wants sum lunch for herself as I do not care before we leave.  

Habs a gud day ebberbuddy!  

Angus :gh_runner 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Oh, Angus.  That's worrisome. :unsure  Please let us know what the vet says.

It occurred to me I had my very own insects-where-they-oughtn't-be story unveiling right in front of me whilst you we all chatting about worms, snoots, insects, and beetles (yes, I know they're insects but they're also kinda their own thing, yes?).

On Saturday, I opened a brand new box of Milkb*ne biscuits, the big ones that we use at BB (bedtime biscuits). Something moved and I immediately realized it was full of grain moths.  I whisked it outside.  After spending about 20 years (I kid you not) trying to eradicate them from the New York house (they were there when I moved in.  Richard had some 20 year old oatmeal that I think was Ground Zero), I was taking NO chances.  I opened the box enough to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was seeing (I was), and then closed it.  I wrapped the whole box in plastic wrap and left it in the garage.  Today, I returned it to the store with strict instructions "Do Not Open the Box!"  I bought a new box and opened it in the parking to be sure.  It seems fine.

Hello my Friendlies!!

Gonna be gloomy cloudings and showerings most of today and tamarrow, then we jump up 20lebendrees on Windsday and start being all middle-of-summer weather.  :rolleyes:  

Miss Loosy!!!  :eek  

Miss Wiki, I would not only share my peenut budder but give that hairy thing the whole jar!!!!  :yikes  Oh yeah, affer we gotted my new Raver Momma spended like two hours innit just turning stuff off - all the lane warnings and the extra beeps and notices and crap like that.  She figgers that she akchooally knows how to drive and stay in herown lane so she doesn't need any masheen telling her what to do!!!  :lol  

Miss Vanessa-AL!!!!  :rofl  Have a nice rehab viziting Mister Gino!!

Miss Ducky I bet you are being too hard on yourownseff about your talking!!!  :shakefinger   You are a really good storyteller, and nobody lissening really cares about a few little stumbles or throat clearings or sneezings!!!   Is MIss Flashy really tired today??

Miss Dr Robin, we're very glad that the baby horsie is probly gonna be OK!!  :thumbs-up 

Mister Angus we sure hope it's just some giardia or pancreas stuff going on with you!!  :kiss2  

Miss Ivy, you Momma should really keep a log of these spells your Daddy has to see if there's any kind of real correlashun with anything!!  :kiss2 

OK.  Momma says it's time to stop talking about bugs in foods cause she now doesn't wanna eat anything!!!  :rotfl  It really is her worsest nitemare - biting into something and only finding haff of a bug!!  :puke  She would probly never eat again!!!

Miss Patsy, you gotta tell us which dress you choose!!!  Inqwiring minds wanna know!!

Probly not much of anything is gonna get done today cause of the weathers.  And Momma just feels kinda blah.  Flizzie had anuther bout of nausha and vomiting all day yesserday.  That's, like, three times she's been barfy all day just since Januwary.  She used to have some just random barfs affer eating too fast, but this is more than that, and now she's wurried Flizzie's got some sorta stommick canser or something.  :( 

Wishings for a mendashuss Munderday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Posted (edited)

Lucy, your police chase sounded like the old video game Frogger!

Spectrum dude was on time and very helpful. He put new cable connections thingies on several places. Made sure everything worked. Roku didn't. I could get to it but knot select anything. He suggested getting a new Roku unit. What I have is older and just basic. Anyone have an easy to use Roku model they like?

Howie retrieved from camp. :thumbs-up Got weighed at the vet office on the way home and had lost 1 pound. My gang was happy to be reunited. NoAh stopped chewing his left hind foot. It healed, but now he's chewing on his right hind foot. I've dusted it with french green clay. If he licks it again he'll get a tongue full of ppppppffft.

Went to Honda to make an appointment for the CRV repair tomorrow.

Set up the tow to Honda with AAA and the agent was a doofus. After multiple tries he had me set for a tow to Jacksonville FL :blink: that would have cost a lotta biskie money! then texts come in that the tow truck is running behind schedule. Wow, how far behind are they on tomorrow's tows if they're letting me know it now. Turned out the agent did not complete the order and their system went bonkers. Nice lady on phone got it all fixed and staying within North Carolina. :P

Our Naval hospital has an automated refill system. Although we diligently push option 2 to pick up at the drive thru pharmacy, at the end a recording says to pick it up at another location. Called and got a human who I doubt believed me but she did get it CWA, corrected with attitude, (her knot mine).

Trip photos later today. Don't get too excited. There ain't many of them. :D

Hoping for non-exciting or worrisome news on Angus' vet visit. Baknforfbaknforf.....

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Posted (edited)

Angus, now we are all worried and hoping for good news from the vet. :kiss2

CWA = Corrected with Attitude.  That's a neato acronym. :nod 

Miz Ducky, we have a Roku Ultra that we like.  We've had it for a few years wif no issues.

This is me and my Bare from Mt. Hounds!  Plus also, one ob my beds and my blankie. :D
Inserting the "Copy Image Link" from FB is knot werking for me the way it used to.  I wonder what Ma is doing wrong. This may knot werk...

https://scontent-atl3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/444480056_10219448658926453_1592475212376527512_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg&_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5f2048&_nc_ohc=JLlcESByEb0Q7kNvgF-xYyY&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-2.xx&oh=00_AYAgnOpvzIcxFv7mHeBkswOS4VAGOBQCjtVLgfl89u6jHQ&oe=6663C081

Nate

Edited by LBass
  • Like 1

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

I can see the picher Mister Nate!!  Hey!!  You look like that sci fi movie dood Riddick!!  He's a tuff guy and can see in the dark and his eyeballs shine like that!!  :coastie I know thats not whats going on with you, but I just never noticed it so clear before!

Oh yeah.  Try the other option on the FB - just "copy image."  Sometimes one works and sometimes the other does.  Momma doesn't know if it's FB or GT that's the problem.  :dunno

Miss Ducky, we do not use that Rockyou thingy, but Momma says teknologies are changing so fast that something just a couppla years old can't hardly communicate with new stuff anymore!

Flizzie is - apparently - all back to normill.  :dunno Untill the next time anyways!

AP - tired from the loor pole

I am back home and habs been declared to be a jerk.  I habs decided to be sooper reactive with the vet and am just about impossible.  Apparently, I do not get friends that way - hoo new?  :lol: 

Ennyway, sints I will not allow them to tuch me or take my temperature or even look at me, they are going with a belly isshoe, unless sumthing else goes wonky.  I got a shot - which they had to do twice sints I fought so much - and new probioticals and anti-puke medicine.  BossLady got a headache and a lot lighter in the wallet.  I am getting ready to sleep off the Cerenia shot (which burns and certainly did not improve my mindset) and will eat boiled hamburger and obercooked noodles for a while.  WooHoo - not.  

Thanks for the support and witches that it is not worse than ebberbuddy is gonna assume.  

We do not habs Roku heer.  Well, we do, but we nebber use it.  So same thing.  

Lacy would be so eggsited in your houses with bugs!  She LUBS them!  raw, cooked, fried, alive or dead, she don't care.  :rofl 

Ennyway, sints we hadda wait for ober a half hour past our appointment time for the vet, BossLady mist sum stuff and is now rushing to get things done.  I will go enjoy my nap.

Angus :gh_runner 

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Back’n’Forth for Angus.  

Oh! I see he’s already home.     :goodluck nothing else goes wrong.

I also know nothing about Roku :dunno

Kayaking was great  :)       The water level has not dropped very low yet and we managed to scrape - literally - through the tight opening into the beeg part of the river :yay    PlusAlso we found a chip truck with some pretty good sweet potato fries.

• Like 1

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Angus, I hope you juss had a bellyake and it's bedder soon. Dude, you can't be sutch a prollem at the doktor tho. You gonna get a note in your permanent record that you are B.A.D.D.O.G. And we know that's not troo!

Miss Ducky, Antie who is gonna be 93 this week got a noo RooCoo lass year and can werk it, so you'd be juss fine. But why don't you juss get a Spectrum DVR?  Then it's their prollem and they give you a noo one when it don't werk no more. That's what we gots and alla Mistress shows go in there plus also it's got movies for free and for rent.

:ph34r

Lila Football