WFUBCC - #229 - June busting out

Mister Tiller we hope you are settling in well and they take real good care of you there!  They tooked my bone grafting from the top of my hip - they akchooally tooked the whole top of it off!!  :eek -  but I healed up real good affer it, so I bet you will too cause Miss Sherrie's gonna take real good care of you!!

We just hadded a thunnerboomer storm go throo!!  Not too many boomers but really hard rainings and hailings!hailing!!  :yikes

Later Gaters!!

AP - unconcerned  

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Hello me freends!

Today momma-bear packed up AWL obs owrown stuff in herbs car and den momma-bear's sisser took us for a ride to da Noo House!

When we arribed, we checked owt da noo yard :

449060788_1192532738857794_7860143689268

Den we stayed outside fur a bit whilst da mobing men were carrying momma-bear's stuff inside.

449404299_776283388004889_31197854468860

Shortly after dat photo, we got a bully stick so we had sumfing to do!

Zorro del galgo wuz reel happy to git hisown sofa back! He hopped onnit riteawaykwik! Da legs awr knot eben installed!!!!

448310348_765029815782518_31114819118350

As fur me, I chose da Big Pile obs Beds!

448673509_397812676603958_25334802884608

Den we had dinner. We ware unsure, butt we ate ebberyfing and now we awr settled fur da night! Da bedroom is big, so we each habs owr bed on either side obs momma-bear, so we awr knot too close and Zorro del galgo does knot bark at me.

Momma-bear eben found time to put carpit onna stairs so I can do dem ifn I want to.

So dis wuz owr day! It wuz bery tiring watching momma-bear mobe around. Momma-bear's momma and daddyman ware dare, as well as one obs herown colleague and herown mini-hoomin who played wiff us whilst da mobing guys ware busy!

Dat iz awl!

Yoor freend,

Charlie, zzzzzZZZZZZZ

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

On 6/28/2024 at 12:37 PM, greysmom said:

Miss Noo Carol, Momma would probly not use delivery services as much as we do if things were different,

AP. I understand, and I didn't mean to criticize your Momma.  After all, I spend monies every month to have my groceries delivered instead of picking them up, which I could do.  I wish that would work the way you'd like it to so he would maybe eat more and stop losing so much weight.  :grouphug

Miss Jen, I'm a little late to the party, but those snakkings are awesome!  I love the fresh veggies and cold fruits and berries!  Oh, and a slice of cake too, please!

Miss Sherrie, so glad to hear that Tiller came through the surgery okay.  I'll continue to hold my breath until you get him to your vet and then back home with you.  :beatheart

Wiki, please be careful with your pretty pawsies.  Your mama will help you heal them up!

Good moving day for Charlie, Zorro, et. al.  So good to see things go well and everybody liking their surroundings.  

I'll be back tomorrow!

Miss Noo Carol

Mister Charlie, your new house looks awesome, and just rite for everybody!  And your Momma Bear gots a inside baff and a outside baff!!  :eek

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

:coffee Good morning!

Charlie, your noo house is AWESOME!  You will habs fun eggsploring your noo neighborhood too!

Habs a gud Sunnyday eberywon!

Ivy 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Elizabeth, are the window shutters up?

No.  Now that we have a named storm, Richard is pestering me every few hours.  I’m hyperventilating.  As of 5 a.m., Hurricane Beryl (coincidentally the name of my favorite aunt so I pronounce it “Burl” like she did) is headed to Guatemala and Mexico, no spaghetti plot has it coming near us.

Aw, wounded Wiki.   You’re so cute in a purkle bandage.  :heart

He asked us to walk with him to deliver invitation ot other neighbors so Ma leashed me up and off we all went to deliver invitations. :lol Ma just loves answering the door knowing she looks like he!!. And then touring the whole neighborhood.

Didja ever notice it’s only when you run to the store wearing your “paining clothes” or “oil changing clothes” that you run into your ex?  (Of course, if you’re wearing painting clothes and run into someone in Home Depot, you get a free pass.)

Tiller’s free from the expensive snotty surgery pace!

Momma says that a long time ago they went to see The King and I with Yul Brenner at the Valley Forge Music Fair

We saw him in Hawaii when we lived there but he certainly didn’t stand next to me.

Trish is talking about finding a support group for women in abusive relationships. I will do anything to help her be free, and said that is a great idea.

Yes, please!!

Elizabeth, I forget where your camp is---New York?

Maine, where my family is from. Camp is in East Parsonsfield, near Kezar Falls and Limerick (you can’t make this stuff up).

Charlie, I was just thinking that your family got to spend the night in your new house and then.... pictures! :gmark  A back yard, and a pile of beds and a bedroom big enough to have some separation from your doofus brother.  Boy, oh boy!  What a soft landing. :colgate

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Drizzly fog   :coffee

Charlies new house looks taboo.  Great yard and a super nice deck :)    Hope you all had a good first night.

Yes Elizabeth.  I would also pronounce ‘Beryl’’  as  “Burl’.   I know an awesome horseman with that name.  Glad the hurricane is heading elsewhere.

I’ll be heading out to have a little (dry)  ride on Pattykake.    My poor old shoes are still soaked from yesterday. 

Then I’m working the Inn Desk from 1-7.  It will not be too busy. And I will have my Grocery Store book and my iPad 

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Does that mean he was really Beryl Ives?

M.”E”.C.

• Haha 3

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Antie Jennie!!!  Are you still working at the wildlife place that fixes raptors???  There was a dood in Momma's bird groop on the FB who losted his Harris Hawk and was asking folks from Seattle up to Oh!Canada around the train tracks to watch out for her.  She's got a tracking box on her leggie with the dood's fone nummer, and green jesses.      I'll watch for her :coastie

Miss Jennie, I'm sorry yur trip to PoorChoogol woz KNOT fun. :( Did yoo at leest get to see Lisbon/ Porto/ da place yoo went to.     We had a brief day trip to Sintra. Thousands of tourists :o

Miss Jennie

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

Gud hoomid & hot already Sunny day! Just plain oppressive. Da dodo bird neybors habs started da firewerks, too. :rolleyes:

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Oi! Mi name iz Sadie. I meeted dis laydee yesterdee hoo sed hur name iz Antee Halise. Hur sed I shud introjoos moiself. I am frum Noo Zeeelind. I am 8 yeers old. I yoosed too lib wif a fambilee dere but aftur a fyoo yeerz, wun ob moi skin brovers deevelopd seveer allergeez an I hadded too bee reehomed, so I emigraded too da Yoo Ess ob Aye. I lib inna fostur home rite now. I am gowin too meet sumwun colld littel Brody an if oll gows well, I will probablee go lib wif Antee Halise an hur will bee mi noo Muver. Hur haz a photo ob mee but kant figyoor oot how too mayk it smoll too post it. Hoo ken hur send it too?

Sadie da soft blak gurlee frum NZ

Edited by boopieface
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

1 hour ago, BatterseaBrindl said:

Yes Elizabeth.  I would also pronounce ‘Beryl’’  as  “Burl’.  

My grandmother, who named her older daughter Alfreda Beryl was also Canadian so maybe it's an OhCanada thing?  Then again, I grew up saying Plantin, not plantane so maybe it's just my family. :dunno

:wave Sadie :welcome   We'd love it if you came to stay with Mama Halise.  She's a greyt houndie mama. :nod

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Tiller!  What a great post wif the most excellent new that you are at your good vet's office. :yay  As for the little slip?  Well, clearly that was so knot you fault. :nod   Feel better and better so you can go home!

Nutmeg, how did your Mum's bat flying go?  Did that baby bat get born? :eek

Well, rats!  We pre-celebrated Oh! Canada Day. :blush
What a great werkshop wif PattyKake! :yay

Wiki, I'm glad your leggie is better and that you aren't bothering it either.

We are habing a heart advisory yesterday and today.  They warn that the heat index could go up to 106 today.  It already feels miserable.  MA's gonna have to go out to water plants and harvest more cucumbers, butt other than that mandatory stuff, she's gonna stay in.

Miss Nancy ob the Berg, I"m so glad your friend Trish is thinking ob trying to get away form that mean, violent man.  It takes great courage to disengage from that kind ob person and I hope she see herself as brave and resourceful and strong. :grouphug  The shame belongs to him and knot to her.

Charlie and Zorro, you hab a nice yard!  It looks like there's a raised garden bed already built and maybe a hot tub.  That's KNOT for dog baffing, Miss Cynthia. :shakefinger  Oh, and a luby, shady deck!  I bet you and Zorro are exhausted from all the excitement and supervising and being hosts to guests and all the werk that goes into such a move. Congratulations upon the wonderful new home! :confetti

Miss Elizabeth, I'm glad the current hurricane is knot heading your way. :kiss2

Gino, we had one big loud boom ob firewerks yesterday. <_<  I did knot retreat to the baffroom for protection, butt I remembered that boom 2 hours later and declined Ma's cajoling to go out at bedtime.  I decided instead to awaken her 2 hours later.  I felt safe going out by then. :D

Sadie!  How exciting! Be extra nice to Brody and you will end up in a primo home wif the wonderful, lubing Miss Halise. :yay
Miss Halise, Ma will try to postie that picture.  Others may chime in as well.

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Let's see if Ma can make this werk for Miss Halise's photos:

This is lubly Sadie herownself!

449515519_10227086193041502_293533735369

Tiny Sadie wif Dexter, who is Brody's bro  Looks like he tends to be bored laid back. :D

449507962_10227086198121629_566667735728

• Thanks 3

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Hello my Friendlies!!

It rained dooring the nite pretty good, but it seems dryer now, plus also it never gotted below 60lebendee degrees this morning!!!  So it's really hoomidy and yukky out!!  :bugeye 

OMG!!!!  Lotsa good news this morning!!!

Miss Sadie, you are gonna have the bestest new home ever!!!  Your Antie/Momma is gonna lubs having you around!!  Plus also, she makes lotsa meat dishes and I bet you get some bites!!  :chow   Miss Halise we are SO HAPPY for you!!!  :D  :yay  

Miss Ivy, I think us fawns are gonna get over-runned with white-face-black-houndies pretty soon!!!  :lol  

How'd the first nite go in the new place MIster Charlie??  

Miss RE Carol, we were wunnering about a baby battie too!!

Mister Nate, we did NOT have any boomers last nite, but Momma was specting em.  Maybe it was cause of the cloudings and showerings.  Me and Flizzie don't care so much, tho when it gets to sounding like WWIII it can be really annoying!  <_<  And the fourth of Julai is in the middle of the week on Thirdsday, and it's gonna be sooper clear and HAWTHAWTHAWT in 90lebendees (they say <_< ) so we will have boomers multiple nites all throo next weekend I bet.  :bugeye  :sowhat 

How's you leg woond Miss Wiki???  :kiss2  

Miss Lizabeth we're glad you're not getting that hurrycane this time!!!  :thumbs-up  

HEY!!!  MISS CAROL ANN  AND MISS MOLLY!!!!!!  How are you all doing???  You must be done with skool now, rite??  Are you still doing your biking??   :bike

Hello Mister Gino et All!!!  :wave  

Hey Miss FancyToo!!!  Have you got to go to Noo Jerzee yet to see the new place your Daddy's staying at??  :dunno  Momma sawed him on the teevee yesserday, she thinks!!  ;) 

Momma was gonna go to the farming market today, but she doesn't like to go if it's gonna be showerings.  It goes until 2 pee emm tho, so she mite go later on.  

Wishings for a saintly Sunnyday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Hooray for Sadie and Halise!!   :clap

And............. the lost greyhound in Grand Teton National park has been found. Finder is meeting up with our local GAA team member who will get her to the vet. Haven't gotten updates since cell service is very limited.  Details when I get them.

• Like 8

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Sadie!   :wave :welcome2   You will lubs libing wif Miss Halise- she is such a gud houndie Momma!   You look bery nice in your pikkie! 

Charlie and Zorro del Galgo- how are you enjoying your noo house today?  Do you habs more pikkies ob yourownself?  (Momma is swooning ober you and she made me ask about pikkies ^_^ )

The lost greyhoundie habs been found!  :yay 

Is there a baby bat yet? 

1 hour ago, greysmom said:

Miss Ivy, I think us fawns are gonna get over-runned with white-face-black-houndies pretty soon!!!  :lol  

:unsure    Uh oh!    AndiPants, do you think that peeple will still think fawns are pretty?  

Ivy, proud fawn houndie    51033670718_0c81b1b4d2_o.png 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.