WFUBCC - #229 - June busting out

Kerry I second the vet visit better safe than sorry unless Lipin is still on antibiotics then I would make an appointment with my vet for Monday.

Sorry this is long just need another vent:  everything is on its way to being fine I am greatful that things are being taken care of.  That did you know the expression when it rains it pours well… the fence is still down good news it has been approved just waiting on stuff to get to be before it can get scheduled.  Got a dishwasher installed they were missing a clamp they left only to come back next day.  Later I looked under the sink and I had water thought it was from the connection called installers they would send someone out in AM came out in afternoon they could not fix it said to call there plumber. Long story cut out had service group I use come out found out I have a hole in the drain pipe.  18yr old Chai cat is not doing well she is not eating much due to pain when she opens her mouth.  And Journey looks like a chipmunk storing nuts at the area where her jaw hindges.  She went into vet yesterday shave her on antibiotics, anti nausea.  Scheduled a dental soonest is first week in August.  Chai got sent home drops steroid for ear and syringes of pain meds.  Will see if this help if not Friday maybe her day for the bridge she has been on borrowed time talked to her Friday night told her if it was not her time to hide when it was time to go to the vet otherwise she would of gone too.  She is not cooperative and now can not take her tranquilizer before she goes.  
Just so much stuff at once it will all be ok and is getting handled slowly can not wait until I can use my sink, Journey can play in the yard and Chai eats again or is free from pain.

We are accepting all good thought thanks for listening and reading.  Hopefully some things will be work out by this time next week.

• Sad 2

Journey, so much stress and one hard thing after another going on at your house.  I'm so sorry.  That kinda cumulative burden is soul sapping for the humans.  I'm sorry you and Chai are bof beset wif health issues too. :grouphug  I so very much hope that things will turn a corner toward resolution soonest. :kiss2

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Hello my Friendlies!!

Cloudings and springles this morning.  It's supposed to clear up, but will it???  :dunno 

So many friendlies hurting or getting hurt or having lumps and dog attackings!!!!  STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!!!  :shakefinger  And we are very sad about the hawthawthawt tempachoors.  We know how that goes and it's hard and boring cause you can't go o-u-t and the hoomins get crabby.  It just sukks!!!

Miss Kerry, Momma uses this spray stuff on our little cuts and nikkings we get - it's Neosporin spray, I gess.  And it works really good when you're thinking there mite be something nasty in a cut.  She keeps some on hand all the time cause she says *I* am a nachural dizaster ( <_< ) and I cause as many owchies as I get.  <_<  :sowhat  We hope Mister Lupin gets all fixed up riteawaykwik.

Miss Journey that's a lot going on at your house!!!  :kiss2  

Mam we sure were surprized that Miss Patty Horsie was not a sassy pants yesserday affer having a whole week off of working!!!  :eek  :thumbs-up 

Mister Jupiter!!!!  :eek  :rofl   :haha  :fart

Momma feels more betterer today, but I do NOT think much more will be getting done today.  Maybe some lawndries cause it's gonna be cooler for running the drying box.  Yesserday she spended the affernoon and evening binging the last haff of the Star Trek:Discovery seezin 5, which is the last seezin.  She got so bingy about it she furgot she had turned the springler on affer dinner and it watered for three hours!!!!  :yikes   

Wishings for a sensashunal Sunnyday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

1 hour ago, MerlinsMum said:

I suspect that I'm doing this as much for my nerves and peace of mind as I am for Lupin. He seems fine, it's not bothering him, but I don't know if the dog that bit him is even licensed, up to date on shots, etc. And mouths are filled with bacteria. 

I'm probably in the minority but I would make the priority on finding the owner, getting the shot record, and an assurance THEY will pay the vet bill.  If you cannot track them down, or they do not provide proof of shots, then, the police is your next call.

Just my unasked for two cents.

• Like 4

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Miss Chris, we hab knot had rains in weeks upon weeks here. Yesterday Ma filled up her 3 gallon watering can and visited several bushes to gib them a drink.  Today she turned the sprayer on the front bed and then on the struggling weeping cherry tree.  Those areas each got 40 minutes apiece ob waters.  She'll get the garden later today.  She does knot want to think about the water bill that will arrive here or at your house either. :kiss2

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Oh Journey we are so sorry that trouble has decided to camp in your house.  I hope Chia  & you get better, the fence & sink problems are fixed . It is sad enough that Willa had to make her journey across the bridge :bighug

Kerry I think a vet check is a good idea.  Another good idea is is Miss Elizabeth"s  Only I would report the incident  to the police. If you know where she lives let the police tell her  of her responsibility.

Wendy & I are inside with the Chilly boxes blazing & have no outdoor plans. We are suppose to get thunder showers & winds later to day, 

Bitzi the  bored 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Oh My goodness, Journey.    That is almost too much for one hound'n'human deal with all at once  :bighug

Hmmmm Kerry.  I'd report to animal control.   Did you know this person?  Is it someone in your neighbourhood?   Can you have a civil conversation with them about covering Lupins vet expenses?  

SheetShack was a bizzy place today.  Typical Sunday.  And I have no intentions of going there again until Thursday  :)

Indoor arena was super hot and muggy this morning and after the torrential rains we've had the past week the outdoor ring was very sloppy.  Patty & I just practiced our 15m circles at a walk.  And Boy Howdy, can one ever tell the difference between right and left when every single hoofprint stands out.....

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Sending good thoughts to Tiller, Lupin, and Journey's family.

Rachel, I'm so sorry you lost your precious Willa.

About the 9th day of temps in the 90's.

• Like 1

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

42 minutes ago, BatterseaBrindl said:

Oh My goodness, Journey.    That is almost too much for one hound'n'human deal with all at once  :bighug

Thank you all for the good thoughts just a small win to share Chai has eaten a small amount of food first in days.  She has a painful swollen ear we have been fighting ear issues for a while just when I think I am making progress and getting a head of it I do not.  So thanks again and keep sending good thoughts she still has 1/2 a 3oz can of food from 3 days ago.  She normally eats one plus dry a day.  

Again thanks it helps to share with people who care. :beatheart

• Like 4

Hello eberywon, I got ficksed up and it woz KNOT a busy day (fank gudniss) so woz only at da Urgint Care fur like won hour and a haff. Me nurse woz Looise hoo had houndies ob her own and used to be da vet nurse at MGPS, so bery grey savvy. She woz nice to me. Den I saw da doctor lady hoo woz also bery nice, and dey shaved me furs and cleened me up sum moor and sent me home wiff antibionicals plusalso carprofen, because when dey shabed me dey saw quite a lot ob broozing. Mummy is bery glad she took me because she wooda juss werried about infekshin and dare woz redniss around where dat dog sunk hisown toofers in me. And she ended up being charged well below da estimate, so she woz happy about dat too.

I woz bery brave and calm and collected and got biskies. I haff a reely bad dying rear frum all da commoshin and shock ob being so treeted so roodely when I woz juss saying hello nicely, but a few hours after dinner I went up to Mummy and started wagging me tail madly and she decided I had erned a 4th walkie. :beatheart I am apposed to ware a cone butt me Unkle Nick is going to werk downstairs wiff me and keep an eye on me and let me sleep rite up against him until his circulashin stops completley :lol:                                                                                                               

Miss Lucy how terrible day yoo've had no rain fur so long, we're so sorry. :( Mummy says she completely understands peepul hoo giff plants baffs and drinks ware it's hot. Wot bugs her is peepul up here watering dare lawn when it's cool and rain is in da forecast. Whyyyyyyy. In California day're habbing so many water probblims and da rich rich peepuls are using a disproportionate amount ob water on da silly lawns ob dare stoopit beeg manshuns (~> mummy's werds :rofl ) and dey don't care about da stiff fines and continue to use too much water and it's becoming a reel probblim. Mummy hates selfish greedy peepul.

Oh, Journey, weeze so sorry you and Chai KNOT being well and all da hassles yur mum is deelink wiff ca1a20_e9f6c83fb4554c31a4e4b56800204dde~ ca1a20_d0db0b16b9ec4dafaf109a3839f7358a~ Mummy says she understands completely because it's wot she's going froo rite now too. Mummy hates hassle so much. She juss wants an uneventful week or two, pleaaase? We hope all yur heddakes will get resolbed bery soon. Pleese tell yur mum to take deep breffs, and I will do da same wiff mine, deal? In da meentime we're sending luff and :goodluck 

Speeking ob stress, mummy says fanks fur da suggestchuns about police/ACO. Mummy duz KNOT no ware da lady and doggeh liff, butt she met her local frens Joolie and Lombardy out walking earlier and she has seen dat dog off-leetch around dare. I'll let mummy finish da story. If I see her around, I will talk to her and ask her if she wood consider paying the bill. Every time this has happened in the past (twice) I have known where the person lived and I had my vet bill paid by the owner of each dog. The second person even insisted on visiting Merlin and brought him a toy in addition to the cheque. But there is so much going on t the moment and I feel so very drained, honestly I am not enjoying waking up in the morning at the moment, life is just overwhelming and I can't run away from it, so I am going to do what I need to do but minimize any emotional investment in anything that is going to add even more hassle or stress. The young woman was extremely casual and I get the feeling that she would refuse to pay, especially since it didn't look like there was anything wrong with Lupin at the time. But at the very least I will ask the city ACO to pay her a visit to verify that her dog's rabies vaccine is up to date. When I reported to Animal Control years ago, the officer at the time was completely useless, and put the onus on me to do ALL the things, including quarantining my dog and a hundred other things when he didn't do anything wrong and was up to date with his shots. It was a complete waste of time. I don't think he even pursued it. Our new ACO is much nicer and she is very hands-on, thankfully.

Er... Ware is Miss Ducky? 

10 hours ago, Potomacpupsmom said:

Kerry, as they say “It’s better to be safe than sorry!”   At least it will put your mind at ease for one aspect of life! 

My thoughts exactly! 

8 hours ago, greysmom said:

Yesserday she spended the affernoon and evening binging the last haff of the Star Trek:Discovery seezin 5, which is the last seezin.  She got so bingy about it she furgot she had turned the springler on affer dinner and it watered for three hours!!!!  :yikes   

I blame Star Trek: Discovery season 5 for distracting you with drivel. :lol What a terrible season. The worst! And we have to wait until next year for a new season of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds :crying  Oh cruel world! ca1a20_024e3ec5866743089317f0a6a86a05a4~ :lol:

Mummy and I are going to hed to bed, me wiff a biskie and she wiff her book, witch is another good nobble by Vita Sackville-West. For those not familiar with her, she was a close friend of Virginia Woolf, and, for a time, her lover, and a writer in her own right. I had never read anything by her, but last year I picked up a copy of The Heir at the Portland Public Library annual sale, and I absolutely loved it. I love her writing style and descriptions, her thought-provoking observations and beautifully constructed sentences. ca1a20_e661fc8ec1d2459697d93336a5e28fb1~

Gud nite! ca1a20_3939bb012fc443a592d6ee915ee6f71f~

Lupin 

Edited by MerlinsMum
  • Like 1

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Lupin, iffn yoo can, an owld t-shirt or pajama top iz bettah dan dat old cone. Dat's whut Mom put on me when da Galoot culdn't keep himz toofers to himself.

• Thanks 1

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Miss Kerry, lotsa Momma's are struggling hard rite now, so we all unnerstands what you are talking about.  Momma thinks some days it's a trumff to just get up in the morning, and anything else that gets done is extra!  We're glad Mister Lupin is gonna be okey dokey and sekind Mister Gino's suggeschun of an old teeze shirt over his booboo.  I'm sure you can find a sootably stylishakal one in Mister Unka NIkks drawers!!  ;) 

Miss Journey's Momma - I'm sorry I do not reememmer your hoomin name :( - that's very good news about your kitteh eating some foods!!!  :yay  

We didn't do nuthing all day.  I did get to play with the loor pole tho!!  :pepper Momma did birdie feeder dootie ( :haha I saided dootie!!)  by filling the hummer birdie feeders and the seed towers up, then we gotted a delivery from the Amazon that she had to open and put away, which meant she had to take the reesycling out to the bin, and put out new paper baggies for it.  Then she didded Flizzie's pills in the organizer so she doesn't furget any of em.  :rolleyes:  Then she had to go get the mailings that she furgotted to get yesserday when she was binging Star Trek (Momma can't wait for SNW eether Miss Kerry!!).  And she also didded 2 loadings of lawndry, wiff one more for tamarrow before it starts getting really hawt again.  And she had to find Daddy a speshul shirt that he wanted.  And finally she watched the last episode of the new Dr Who!!  Oh!  And she watched some baseballs in there too.

So I gess she didded some things!!  ;) 

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

:coffee Good morning!

Lupin, I am glad you saw your tortunarian and got checked out!  Now Miss Kerry will knot habs to werry about you!

It’s gonna be a leetle cooler today (a high ob 86 degrees instead on 98!) so maybe we can get an afternoon Wiki Walkie too.

Habs a gud Monday eberywon!

Ivy 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Miserable cool 16C Rainy rains  :coffee

Glad Lupin got checked over  :thumbs-up

I’m off to ride Patty and run a couple of errands.  

The afternoon will be spent sitting in my comfy chair with my book :)

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

Gud nawt as hoomid Moansday! Tho we did try to get Mom up early by lik-likkin. She sez, eben IF she got up eerlyer, we wuldn't get fed enny earlier! :angry:

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

I'm here Kerry :wave  I'm glad Lupin got his booboo checked. Regarding the owner of the nasty dog: do not ask for money just yet but say you need proof of his vaccination records. Be at the ready to take a photo of it since its likely she won't hand you the paper. You can use your nicey-nicey voice and say all animal control will do, if anything, is require a home quarantine (rather than taking the dog to the pound for it. Anytime you see her and her dog out, film it. She's gonna need a serious nudge from animal control to do the right thing, so having all the info and intel :ph34r you can get will help. Also ask the nice folks you've already spoken with to film this dog when its off leash too.

Regarding Lupin's histiocytoma, let it go away on its own. I've had 3 hounds have them here and each time my vet declined removing them, saying there's not much skin to stretch and cover the area post removal and reassuring me that they would go away on their own. That took about 3 months and they never came back.

Lucy, I think your federal jury duty/grand jury will be in Greenville SC.  I was scheduled for the year-long grand jury in Wilmington, but when I got there I was excused since I'd just been on the jury for a local murder case.

• Like 2

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Hello me freends!

We habs been busy wiff surbeilling momma-bear! And da lappitop iz awl boxed up so I can't eben post a photo :bugeye

We had owr cousin Aku da sheppard ober on Saturday as momma-bear sisser wuz mobing! Den while we ware playing outside, owr freend Dash arribed!!!! :yay hisown fambly iz going to Spain to see them galgos and momma-bear figured owt dat 3 hounds iz knot much more werk dan 2. Plusalso, a freend will keep Dash fur a foo days for owrown Big Move.

Dash and I awr doing da Big Shed togedder, dis fun! 

Nikita also attacked AGIN Aku, so she iz KNOT allowed to see him anymore and da not-da-Misser-anymore got a earful. Aku iz knot da problim. Him habs been noffing but a sweet pea since him wuz born!

Well dis iz it freends, we awr knot D E D, butt we awr bery busy, so hopefully we can catch up reel soon and show yoo da noo house next week :D

Finking obs owr freends who had it rough :grouphug

Yoor freend,

Charlie

Edited by locket
  • Like 2

23786382928_141eff29e1.jpg
Cynthia, with Charlie (Britishlionheart) & Zorro el Galgo
Captain Jack (Check my Spots), my first love

19 minutes ago, locket said:

Dash and I awr doing da Big Shed togedder, dis fun! 

Oh boy, I'll bet you mama bear is having fun, too. ca1a20_52d60568e76f4b43838f378290962dd7~ ca1a20_469794bbd7684e0a90ffc74e6ec81e1b~ ca1a20_52d60568e76f4b43838f378290962dd7~

Your move is coming up soon! :yay

Today is ca1a20_9799f789a28a4671860d943190f19640~   and support group.  Then, this afternoon, I host a Zoom family meeting at 4 to prepare for our meeting with the lawyer at 4:30 to set up the new camp Trust.  Then, a Zoom social meeting after.  I set up the pre-meeting to make sure everyone's technology works and to say :wave and get any questions out of the way.  I'm not wasting any billable ours on socializing.

• Like 2

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Good morning ebberbuddy!  Spent the entire weekend painting the sunroom and am still not yet done.  Too many steps and too many colors!  

We are happy to hear that Chai has decided to eat something!  We lost Milo last spring at 18 or 19 (records differ by a year) and while it was a good run, it was still super sad.  We hope you are feeling better, too, and your fence gets fixed soon.  I know only too well how frustrating it can be to have these repairs drag on about forever. 

Lupin, my man!  I am so sorry!  Our attacks here were by our own and I remembered how painful and scary it was for everyone, four and two-legged.  It sounds like you handled the vet visit better than mine ever did.  Fingers crossed the owner steps up but I would not hold my breath.  

Vanessa, thanks for the heads up about the lurcher in Carroll County.  10 months?  God help me :rofl HOWEVER, Received an unexpected phone call this weekend.  A 52 pound Aussie girl, who will be 2 in 3 weeks and who plays with the resident cats in her foster home, will be meeting us in southern NY today and will be coming home with us.  Paws, eyes and teeth crossed that she tolerates and likes Lacifur!  Lacy needs a playmate in the worst way.  She is lonely and bored and is destroying everything she can sink her teeth into.  Thankfully, she was cleared on Saturday to resume her wild ways, so zaniness will ensue tomorrow, I am sure!  This little girl's name is Fizzer, which we will modify but not yet sure how.  Fizzie is the easiest but that is pretty close to Flizzie.  Any suggestions for modifications would be welcome!  

Once again, never a dull moment around here!  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

22 minutes ago, dante2zoe said:

This little girl's name is Fizzer, which we will modify but not yet sure how.  Fizzie is the easiest but that is pretty close to Flizzie.  Any suggestions for modifications would be welcome!  

Lizzie?  Lacy and Lizzie

Lizzie & Lacy sounds good. A 52lb Aussie should be able to give Lacy a run for the money.  I wish you all good luck .  PIctures please 

hot but not as hot as yesterday so I think I want a sunbath while i can.

Bitzi off to the yard.

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Hi! Hi! Hi!

Journey, I hope you and Chai feel better wiff your medisins. :kiss2

Lupin, I’m glad you got all fixed up at the doktor.

Nate, you can have some of our rainy rains. We aktually got a break yessirday and until tonite when there could be seeveers. We ain’t keepin too close track of how much there’s bin, but in the past 4 days my Mistress dumped at leest 4 inches oudda the rain measurer. She put her plants in pots in the garaj for a cupple days so they wouldn’t drownd.

Charlie, it must be fun to have a friend to do the Big Shed wiff! I’m so sorry cuzzin Aku got attaked again. Wonder why Nikita hates him so mutch? I bet you’ll all be happy to have a noo house and yard.

Miss Cindy! A noo houndie! :yay This is great! What color is she? Fizzy is cute name. Or Figgy, or Lizzie. We are so happy you’re gonna have a beeg (kinda) houndie in your house!

Nuthin mutch going on here.

Wiki :ph34r

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Lizzie is a greyt name!  Lacy and Lizzie!   I saw her pikkie already :ph34r and she is a pretty girlhoundie !

Ivy 

gallery_22163_3545_11448.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

:yay     Cindy

’Lizzie’ is a great name  :)

And by “Aussie’ I assume she is a Greyhound from Down Under, and knot an Australian Shepard!
And we all need to see a photo :rules

Hello my Friendlies!!

We gots our sunnings back today!!!  :banana 

Miss Ivy, we are sposed to be 89lebendee degrees too!!  All the way on the other side of the contry!!!  :eek  

Miss Lizabeth, we hope you gots good earfones for alla your Zoomies today!!  :nod  Momma gets so tired of having earbuddings in herown ears for long times when she's watching teevee shows, so she had to get some over-the-ear muffs!!!  :haha  Now her ears just get sweaty!!!  :lol  

Miss Wiki, I do NOT think we had enuff informayshun about Miss Jerilyn's :ph34r  nitetime banditry!!  Who did she rescue from whooooom???

Mister Charlie, we are so essited for you and Senor Zorro getting ready to move into yourown new house!!!!  :thumbs-up  We're also sorry that Aku gotted attakked again.  :(  Getting that puppy for the not-Mister-anymore has gone about like what we all figgered it would.  :( 

Mam, Momma started reading a new book yesserday, so I bet that's what she's gonna be donig too!!  :rolleyes:  

MISS CINDY IS GETTING ANUTHER HOUNDIE!!!!!!  :confetti   We are so happy for alla you!!!  :confetti  We sure do hope everybody gets along and has fun!!  Oh yeah, plus also, Flizzie says she can share herown nikknaming if needed.  Cause it's not *really* herown name.  I meen, tekknikally, it should be "Flissie" cause her real name is Felicity, but Momma is lazy and sometimes uses Z sounds instead of S sounds.  :rolleyes:  But Lizzie and Lacy sounds like a couppla bank robbers, and I imagine they are gonna be so silly and crazy!!  Anyway - if you want to call her Flizzie, it's OK.  :thumbs-up 

Momma is devastated cause the stoopid skwerrils have digged out some of the cornings alreaddy.  :angryfire   She's probly gonna use a whole bottle of chili pepper powder on the corn patch to try and keep the rest of em safe.  :lol 

Today, she's gotta throw away a rug in the kichen and put down anuther one.  We gots two of those Sisal rug thingies out there now - a runner and a 5x7 - but they are both really old and dirty and need to be replaced.  There's anuther one in the living room unner Momma's nesting space that she put down back in November when she had to move alla the furnichoor around.  That one is mostly white tho and it already looks so dirty, and no vacuuming is gonna clean it, and Flizzie barfed on it twice already affer her dentill!!  So she's gonna replace alla em one at a time.  The first one is the runner that goes in frunt of the kichen cabinets.

Wishings for a minimalistikal Munderday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants