Recent chat with AnnIE

Me:  AnnIE, what is this crap?

91993296-A05-A-4088-943-F-B8-CF6-DFFC120

AnnIE:  Dat wuz my qweshtun mom. Wot else yu gotz?

B5863087-3627-49-F7-96-C6-E75-FDADF84-EF

:rolleyes: 

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Odin loves baby carrots and cooked ones as well.  Actually, there isn't much Odin doesn't like.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Good boy, Odin. Apparently here carrots are :puke

:lol

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Aww, this bunch loves carrots. Celery, on the other hand...maybe with some bleu cheese dressing?

BTW, G has a skull coat as well! His is black/yellow/white.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

We'd never make you eat carrots, Annie. 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

I set 2 carrots on the top of the freezer near the back door yesterday, so I wouldn’t forget to take them down to the barn.

An hour later they had disappeared :dunno     

I’ll have to keep an eye out for  orange  poo…..

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Actually, there isn't much Odin doesn't like.

An admirable quality in man and beast.

Punkin is looking alert in the background.  Is she contemplating swooping in to scoop up AnniE's rejected treat?

An hour later they had disappeared

A veggetubble mystery!  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

10 hours ago, palmettobug said:

Aww, this bunch loves carrots. Celery, on the other hand...maybe with some bleu cheese dressing?

BTW, G has a skull coat as well! His is black/yellow/white.

So stylish! AnnIE (and Punkin)'s coats were gifts from their bestest frens :wub:

10 hours ago, Time4ANap said:

We'd never make you eat carrots, Annie. 

Sorry, she is still not moving to AZ :lol 

10 hours ago, Remolacha said:

Annie, carrots were the only thing Conner the Food Whore would not eat, so you are in good company :lol

Connor the Food Whore aka "Mikey" ? :wub:

6 hours ago, MerseyGrey said:

Could it be pumpkin (with a ‘p’), brought in by Punkin (without a ‘p’) and AnnIE is truly innocent in the whole affair?

I see Lammie in the background; she’s in every photo when there’s trouble brewing

Hmmm, this is a very astute observation. 

1 hour ago, BatterseaBrindl said:

I set 2 carrots on the top of the freezer near the back door yesterday, so I wouldn’t forget to take them down to the barn.

An hour later they had disappeared :dunno     

I’ll have to keep an eye out for  orange  poo…..

Could it be you also forgot that you'd taken them to the barn? Welcome to my whirled :rofl

10 minutes ago, ramonaghan said:

No relation to Bea, obviously! :lol 

Bea, the Queen of all things orange and crunchy :lol

17 hours ago, FiveRoooooers said:

Good boy, Odin. Apparently here carrots are :puke

Annie, I totally agree with you... except in carrot cake :chow

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Adam doe not like raw carrots but he will eat them cooked and he loves broccoli (which I don't like)but he gets the leftovers :D

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly