Doolin Discoveries

1. He has no doodew claws!
  2. I emailed his records over today. That's an unfortunately placed W (for his white belly) on his chart. :rofl 

52178511182_af8d11feb0_z.jpg

3. He has different eardoos (can you tell I am going to have fun with this name? I keep singing O Dooly Boy to him). And a lovely long neck.

52179676126_fbce06549f_z.jpg

Edited by ramonaghan

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

This boy is gonna be fun!  And hopefully knot a Doofus,   :rofl   although a splash of Doofus-ness will be even funnier. Doo be or knot Doo a Doofus?

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

That's W for well hung. It's a medical term. All the vets are using it. :rotfl

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

33 minutes ago, Time4ANap said:

:spoot 

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly

3 hours ago, Time4ANap said:

Hey! This is a family forum :shakefinger

:rofl

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

No doom-claws here, either!

And a bunch of ear talkers.

Of course, much doofus-ing. :D

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

27 minutes ago, EllenEveBaz said:

The "Bd" on his rear end -- is that the other common medical term, "back door"?  

Ellen, it's obvious you've been holding out on us with your veterinary expertise.

It stands for "butt duster", which is a standard grey feature. :fart

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

This entire thread... :rotfl

MoMo's dew claws were removed by her breeder/kennel owners and I was always grateful for that.  The aren't called "doom claws" for nothing!

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Bd = Best dog :beatheart  Yes, that's it.

Annie Oooh M also doesn't have doom claws. Good thing with that one, I tell you :crazy

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Doom claws or no doom claws, he is one Beautiful Dog.

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

8 hours ago, LBass said:

This entire thread... :rotfl

MoMo's dew claws were removed by her breeder/kennel owners and I was always grateful for that.  The aren't called "doom claws" for nothing!

This thread is reminding me of the time that Donnie the dog lost his balls. :rotfl

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

3 minutes ago, Time4ANap said:

This thread is reminding me of the time that Donnie the dog lost his balls. :rotfl

But does it remind you of olives? :lol 

8 hours ago, ramonaghan said:

But does it remind you of olives? :lol 

OMG, how timely that you posted the olive story!  Recently my super shy podenco. This is what I posted over in the WFUBCC thread last night:

"Then there's Howie. Since February he's gone from being afraid of everything and everybody and every noise in the neighborhood and having to be taken out on a leash to pee, to gaining more confidence. Now it's so much easier to get him outside, especially since Mr Ducky (the one without feathers) is in bed by 7pm because he's up by 4:45am to go to work.

So as I approach Howie in his living room bed, he and I both knowing that he does indeed want to go potty, he slowly gets up and stretches and then hesitates. I clip a leash on to his harness so I can guide him out the back door, where I then remove the leash and off he trots to tickle.

Lately he is enjoying his get-out-of-that-living room bed massage routine a little too much. I was just so happy that he lets me touch him so much more often than even last month. I rub his neck after removing his GPS tracking collar, then move down to his stiff shoulders, and finally to his hips. Now normally that's when he'd be ready to be led outside.

He now stretches out on the floor wanting the massage to continue. Oh, I sigh, oh what a sweetheart he has become. Then he rolls over for a belly rub and I can't believe that he trusts me so much that he puts himself in such a vulnerable position.  :wub: 

But then............. olives!  OMG, does he have some very happy olives! And a smile on his face. :eek And he won't roll over to get up and go outside to potty. He insists that the massage must continue.

Fortunately it's only his olives who are happy and his pee shooter has remained holstered. :lol

Yup, that's my Howie, my seggsy, short leggsy, hot stuff boi."

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Is there an irony that the original "olives" dog was named "Marbles" ? 

2 hours ago, FiveRoooooers said:

Is there an irony that the original "olives" dog was named "Marbles" ? 

:rofl :rofl :rofl 

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.