It rains non-stop for three days and it's way too nasty to go for walks, but then the clouds break for a moment and you say Let's Go For A Ride and end up making a stop for a berger plane. Most impressive drool, Aiden, srsly :lol

May be an image of dog

Pleeeez may I habs dat berger

May be an image of animal

Here you go, young man :beatheart 

No photo description available.

Then, it's still fairly reasonable outthedoors and you head to your favorite spot for a quick walk (because that's all he can manage at this point :( ) and this happens. There is another car already there, unloading their pet  :yikes

May be an image of grass

May be an image of dog and grass

That is Fritz. His dad said how unusual it was for normally shy Fritz to be so inquisitive about a dog. We did KNOT want Fritz to use up one of his nine and it was time to head home anyway ...  Wot the flock? :blink:

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I wonder what they would name a German Schnauzer?

I think you spoil that boy Miss. Jan. (And why not?). 

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

:chow      Tasty hamburger ... followed by tastier dessert

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Aiden, that was most impressive and perfect for "tongue out Teusday" :rotfl

Fritz the cat on a leash. (For "Rocky and His Friends fans)... Now there's something you don't see every day.

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Oooh -- I love it when their eyes bug out!

But Aiden's ears were only at 3/4 alert on seeing Fritz.  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter