Lydia Kate (Skiddy Landau) 11-6-00---6-8-15

queenwinniesmom

Guest PiagetsMom

You have a way when you tell a story, even though I never met Lydia in the real I feel as though I knew her. Thank you for sharing your beautiful girl with us.

Yes, you do, and be sure that you gave your Lydia the remembrance that you felt she deserved and you wanted her to have. My heart goes out to you on your loss - I'm so very sorry :grouphug

I'm so sorry Nancy. You and Doug have had a rough go of it lately. :(

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Oh, Nancy, I'm so, so sorry. :cry1 Lydia was such a sweet, sweet girl and I always loved her adorable white face. I was always rather hoping she'd never have to leave. I'm so sorry this happened so soon after Tess. You must be absolutely devastated. Sending you many hugs and warm thoughts from afar :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Edited by turbotaina

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

So very sorry for the loss of your sweet Lydia.

Remember all the good times....

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Ah, Nancy....

We never met Lydia in the fur, but she was one of ours all the same. I feel as sad and bereft for losing her as I do one of my own. She was a special bright soul, and her star will shine in many hearts.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

I'm so very sorry. She was gorgeous inside and out.

Godspeed Lydia.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

You're right -- she did get more beautiful as she got older. That silver fur highlighted the graceful beauty of her face and head. And her eyes -- her soul sparkles through her eyes. :grouphug

Hug Evangelina for us -- a link in your chain of love.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Nancy, words fail me. She was clearly such a special lady, a one of a kind. I felt like I knew her even though we never git the chance to meet. Run with the angels, Lydia.

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing her with us on GT. She was a beautiful girl.

groupwindia-greytalk2.jpg

The handsome boy Brady, mid-morning nap. The sun, the sun feels so, so, so good.

I can't keep my eyes open ... ... Retirement agrees ...

... and the Diva Ms India, 2001 - 10/16/2009 ....

hugs

Annette, mom to Banjo (AJN Spider Man) & Casey (kitty), wife to Roy. Mom to bridgekids: Wheat (GH), Icabod (GH), Scarlett (Cab's Peg Bundy), Rhett (Kiowa Day Juice), Dixie (Pazzo Dixie), Pogo/Gleason (Rambunctious), and Miriam (Miriam of Ruckus) and Spooky, Taffy, Garfield, & Lefty (kitties)

Nancy, I hope you know how very special Lydia was to me. I know how hard it was for you and Doug to let her go at the same time knowing you were giving her the ultimate gift. The gift of release from a failing body. How I wish we could turn back those years. I hope you are finding comfort in Evangalina. I know it is what Lydia and Tess would have wanted.

:grouphug

:f_pink

Thanks to everyone for their kind thoughts. A few weeks ago, everything was so different, and it's hard to wrap my mind around the fact that I've lost both of my girls. It really does help to know that so many understand.

Judy, I did give Lydia a hug and a kiss from you and from Nadir. I know there was a special bond between you and her, as there was with me and your precious boy.

Evangelina is amazing. She is fitting in perfectly, learning everything really fast, and making us smile! I'll introduce her in her own thread soon.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown