My Boy Taylor

Yay Taylor!! Face? :lol

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

That is awesome! Keep it up Taylor, we are all behind you.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

It is 8 months today since Taylor's diagnosis with Osteo in his right front leg, and 5 months today since amputation.

He is a happy boy.

He runs and spins and hops around in the back yard as fast on 3 legs as on 4 legs.

Loves and demands rides and walks 2-3 times a day and then meeting people and getting hugs and pets and COOKIES!!!.

And still has the occasional bed fail.

006_zpshcgt9dpa.jpg

It is 8 months today since Taylor's diagnosis with Osteo in his right front leg, and 5 months today since amputation.

He is a happy boy.

He runs and spins and hops around in the back yard as fast on 3 legs as on 4 legs.

Loves and demands rides and walks 2-3 times a day and then meeting people and getting hugs and pets and COOKIES!!!.

And still has the occasional bed fail.

006_zpshcgt9dpa.jpg

003_zpsrxermc82.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Taylor was at his oncologist this afternoon for his 3 month checkup.........ALL CLEAR!!!!! :yay:yay:yay:yay:yay

Physical exam: fine

Blood work: fine

Chest x-rays: FINE (confirmed by radiologist).

It's been 3 months since his last chest x-rays, 6 months since amputation, 9 months after diagnosis with Osteo,

He had 4 rounds of Carboplatin (N/C from Ohio State Univ).

Next checkup in 3 months.

He's a happy boy.

Demands and loves rides and then walks, along with Face, 2-3 times a day.

He always got lots of attention/hugs/kisses on his head for the past 4 years, and now, EVEN more attention.

He loves that.

He runs just as fast on 3 legs as on 4 legs. He roars all around the back yard, leaping in the air and spinning.

He will be 7 in December.

And he spends a LOT of time upside down

004_zpshl6pd4af.jpg

That is fantastic! Keep it up Taylor!!!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

• 1 month later...

It's 10 months today since diagnosis with Osteo, and 7 months today since amputation.

Last evening, around 11:00 PM, he was ROARING around the back yard.

And leaping in the air many times "thinking" there was some critter on the top of the 6' tall privacy fence.

If there was........he would have grabbed it.

Then it was time for more sleep.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

He's a happy boy.

003_zpsv55hwjfx.jpg