Moto Hot Rod

Guest greytgrandma

My heart breaks for you and his family. I'm so sorry. RIP sweetie. :dogcookie

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh NO :sad1:cry1:grouphug

Hot Rod's influence on the greyhound whirled was even huger than his :heart and the :hearts of his loving people. I'm so very sorry. I thoroughly enjoyed his posts and will miss them so much

Jennie

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

I am so very sorry. Hod Rod, beautiful boy, you will be missed.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Here's one more in the "I didn't know him personally, but I'm sure gonna miss him" club.

Happy trails, Hot Rod........you may be gone from this earth, but you will never be forgotten.

My sincere condolences to all those who did know him "personally" and loved him dearly.

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.

Guest boondog

I wish I had words of comfort. I've been on GT for a long time, and Hot Rod was one of my absolute favorite hounds. May all of you find peace in those wonderful memories you have of him. He was sure a special boy.

I am so sorry. I always loved reading about Hot Rod's adventures and his Milky Bone. My thought and prayers are with you, Josh and Angie. Hugs.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

I'm so sorry................

Run far and fast and free sweet Hot Rod. You will be greatly missed.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Oh Hot Rod why did you have to go be with Havok so soon. :(:cry1 I'm so glad I got to know you, your Grammy, and the rest of the family. I loved spending time with you at the reunion and at meet & greets.

016-32.jpg

006-80.jpg

026-11.jpg

004-25.jpg

Hot Rod go play with your brudder Havok until we all get to meet again. We will take good care of your family.

waiting at the bridge Connie Van Teddy & Jojo, Cobra

Vicky,

My heart dropped when I read that Hot Rod had gone to the Rain Bow Bridge. Hot Rod was a legion on Greytalk and I always loved reading his adventures at greytmas.... I am so very Sorry..... my thoughts and prayers are with you.... :bighug

Run Free Gorgeous Hot Rod, you will forever be missed but never forgotten... f_yellow:gh_runf_yellow

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

So deeply sorry for your loss.....loved reading about Hot Rod's adventures. I understand and feel your pain at this time.

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Guest greytgrandma

thank you all for the kind words, his mama Angie has been here to read all the kind thoughts too . its nice to see just how many hearts our puppy boy touched.