Marx (3/28/00 - 9/12/12)

Lilysmom

I never thought this day would come :( Marx chose us to be his forever home in 2003 and there was no looking back after that! We knew he would be perfect with us and able to tolerate a very sassy/bossy female greyhound Lily. Lily had to leave us a few years ago at the age of 12 and Marx adjusted to being an only dog beautifully, I actually think he preferred it, except on walkies when he would look for Lily as a sense of comfort to walk beside. If a dog could be described as a perfect dog, Marx was it! No doubt! I could go on and on about him as all greyhound/animal lovers can about their pets.

Marx today our hearts are broken, but we knew you were ready to go to the Rainbow Bridge, your job here on earth was done. You were needed elsewhere and without hesitation daddy and me did right by you sweety. Life will never be the same, but we will go on. You will always be in our hearts and soul, there will be tears and laughter, that's ok, but in the end we were blessed you choose us to be your family. Thank you Marx, you meant the world to us. I am doing ok, but your daddy is beyond heartbroken and I wish I could make the hurt stop for him, the bond the two of you shared was amazing. Every night when it was time for bed, daddy would say "Marx wanna go nite nite?", on cue you would go to the bottom of the stairs and wait for your human chariot to lift you up and take you to your king size sleep # throne! (Marx was a #55 btw :) )

Run like the wind handsome boy....Lily, Bobby, Dewy, Mr. Murph, Baily and of course Java were all there to greet you at the bridge, give them smooches for us Doodles. Send us a rainbow when you can sweet boy. We love you and will miss you.

Praying for all the missing greys!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My heart breaks for you. Rest in the arms of the angels sweet Marx.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

What a beautiful, heartfelt tribute. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Run free, Marx. Carry our greetings to all who have gone before you.

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

A life well lived and loved. I am so very sorry for your loss of your most special boy. :grouphug

Godspeed Marx f_yellow

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I loved the part about his sleep number. I am so sorry for your loss, what a great tribute for a wonderful boy. :beatheart

Mom to Macho (JS XtremeMachine 1/12/2007 -8/17/2012 ... Gotcha day 9/2/2011. I miss you BigMan)
Moonbeam (Ninos Full Moon 11/1/2009, Gotcha day 9/2/2012), Hattie (Kiowa Hats Off 4/14/2011, Gotcha day 10/13/2012), Keiva (JS Igotyourbooty 1/12/2007, Gotcha Day 1/8/2014)
Jimmy (Blu Too James 06/26/2014, Gotcha day 09/12/2015)
, a shepard mix named Tista, some cats, and some reptiles.

No matter how long they stay, they never stay long enough. I am very sorry for your loss.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I'm so sorry. I hate to see his name here, in this forum. Hugs to you and DH.

Godspeed, special boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I am so sad for you both..... Run free, Marx...

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

It's clear that you loved him deeply and understand how blessed you were that he was a part of your life. Those wonderful memories help to ease the pain a bit, even when your heart is breaking.

I'm so sorry you lost your perfect boy, Marx.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I saw your post on FB but we had not connected there so I couldn't post my condolences. I always thought of Lily and Marx as almost one. Every time I saw Lily's name I automatically would think Marx. I was so sad when Lily passed and now Marx. The two are together again. I'm so very sorry that you have lost your sweet, beautiful boy. Godspeed Marx, you will be missed.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

What a sweet tribute. Run free Marx and deepest sympathy to those he left behind. You are missed. f_yellow

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

8-14-hound-siggy.jpg?gl=US

Living a GREYT life at the Hound Hacienda - Clarkdale, Arizona

Always missing our angel hounds; Parker, Lacey, Bella, Figgy, Macho, Aspen, Kingman and Tillie