Marx (3/28/00 - 9/12/12)

Lilysmom

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karen, I'm so so sorry. I saw the post on Maureen's FB page, but am just seeing this thread now. I know how much you love your dogs and how hard this must be for both of you. Please pass on my condolences to Guy as well. :grouphug

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Oh, God, Karen... I was so dreading this day (sorry, I just saw this today) and knew it had to come sooner or later...

I'm heart-broken - he was my nephew-dog (and will be forever)...

Huge hugs to you & Guy... I'm so very sorry..... :weep :weep :weep :weep :weep :weep :weep

(And Maureen - thanks for making me laugh through the tears about the cake!!)

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Hugs to you both. :grouphug

Marx is with his sissy Lily again - raiding all the cakes from the dining room table with no fear of being made to puke it back up again.

:f_white

Maureen you are so right :) thank you for making me laugh! That certainly was one day we will all never forget! That boy hit the jackpot and was robbed of it before he could enjoy the mother load of all the deserts he nabbed!

Thank you everyone for all the kind words, it's been so dam hard. I said to Guy tonight I feel like we are empty nesters now :( One thing that has given me comfort is that I know Marx has been around the last few days, especially Wednesday night, for that I am so very grateful.

Praying for all the missing greys!

what a special special boy....

Big hugs to you and Guy on your loss...

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021