Can't Believe This Is Happening

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris - keeping the prayers and good thoughts coming to you and the family. Dude is very special to us all. PR are suited up!!

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

Guest Scouts_mom

Chris, please know you are in my thoughts and prayers--you, your husband, Dude and his sisters. I hope all goes well tomorrow. Remember that if you need a smaller household while Dude learns to get around, I can come get Dorie. Mindy and I are looking forward to seeing Dude riding the float in the spring parade!

Edited by Scouts_mom

Dude, as well as your whole family, will be in our prayers tomorrow---well, you already are, but tons of white light will be going out to your precious boy for a successful surgery and rapid recovery.

We love you, Dude!

Same here Chris. I love Dude and want him back with his family where he belongs. So many healing thoughts, white light and prayers will be pouring in from all directions tomorrow for your sweet boy.

Guest UESBrindle

Oh Dude, I haven't been on GT lately, and am very upset and sorry to see this :( We will be thinking of you and your family tomorrow

Elizabeth & the boys

Continued prayers and light for Dude, all the vet staff caring for him, and his loving family. :hope:heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Sunday Night Update:

We went and saw Dude tonight for just a few minutes. He was pretty drugged up as he's been a little anxious and in pain, but looked comfortable (more or less). I took a couple pics.

2801192520013527144S600x600Q85.jpg

2096043310013527144S600x600Q85.jpg

He's still scheduled for surgery sometime tomorrow afternoon. He might be home by the end of the week!

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Oh my Chris, your Dude is so handsome.

Many prayers that the surgery goes off without a hitch. :hope:candle:hope

Your whole family will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow. I know how frightening this is. :bighug

xoxo,

Kim & Callie

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge

Just popping in quickly before leaving for work. I'll be thinking of you all today. I didn't have time to read everything, but I'm hoping the docs will/are giving him Amicar for any potential bleading problems.

:bighug for you :bighug for 00Dude

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

I will be thinking of you guys today and am sending good thought and white light! Please keep us posted.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Oh, Dude's sweet muzzy expression in those pictures is just adorable. :wub: Your family and Dude will remain in my thoughts and prayers, expecially for the likely surgery this afternoon.

-Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Guest MorganKonaAlex

Chris, it was this week-end several years ago that we found out our 10 year old Morgan had osteo when his leg broke. He was one of the lucky ones that had 3 more years and didn't have a recurrence. I hope Morgan's luck rubs off on Dude.

Guest RiverCityGang

Chris, you, your family, and Dude are in my thoughts and prayers. Dude, sweetie, you need to get done whatever you need and get better so you can go home where you belong.

Hugs and prayers from all the River City Gang.

Nancy, Nixon & his sisters will have our buddy 00-Dude in our thoughts all day.

:hope:hope:hope

And many :bighug for Chris

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Continued good thoughts for Dude. He is such a handsome fellow.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest PhillyPups

Chris,

When I woke uo this morning, you were on my mind. I started my day with prayers for you, 00_Dude and your family. You will remain in my prayers :hope and thoughts all day. :bighug

Pat

Sending much love and good thoughts for Dude and you all. We're all thinking of you and hoping for the best.

Rush send Dude kisses and butt sniffs and calming thoughts. :kiss2

Those pictures are beyond adorable! Dude's face is so incredibly handsome! :wub: