Ember Aka Emblems Luck

Guest EmbersDad

I'm so sorry to hear this....she put up one heck of a fight. Rest well baby girl.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackjack

Tom,

I followed Ember's story on this board for so long that I felt as though I knew her. I was so disheartened when I saw this thread. She truly sounds like she was one of a kind. Take care of yourself, Tom. Rest in peace, sweetie. f_yellow

I am so sorry. What a beautiful tribute. When we follow a dog's story the way we have with Ember we feel like we know them so please know that we mourn her loss with you. What a loved girl she was. Run free sweet Ember.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Beautiful Ember. :grouphug

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

Can't find the right words to express my feelings...........hope actions speak louder

I've drawn this picture in honour of sweet gentle-natured Ember, and donating the original to our charities Art Exhibition in February - any monies raised will go towards helping other homeless needy greyhounds.

This is my tribute to her and her loving daddy...........In memory of Ember

post-17679-1231974208_thumb.jpg

The picture of Ember is lovely. What a great tribute.

Just like so many of us here, I'm so sorry to read of Ember's passing. She was a beautiful girl who was very well loved. Godspeed Ember. f_yellow

gallery_17374_2906_4494.jpg
Beverly. Missing my happy toy-flinging boy Sammy (Where's Mandrill), (8/12/2009-9/30-2021) Desperately missing my angel Mandy (BB's Luv) [7/1/2000 - 9/18/2012]. Always missing Meg the Dalmatian and Ralph Malph the Pekeapoo.

Guest Hollys2hounds

"I am heartbroken for you - it showed in every post how much you love Ember. Her story has touched all of us - please know that you're not alone in your grief."--- StriderDog

I could not have said it better. Your love shined through in every single photo and video.

I know how hard it is.... I am so sorry for your loss.

f_yellow:f_pinkf_yellow:f_pinkf_yellow

From the help desk:

I do not have a paid email account so cannot join. However, I hope you will do me the kindness of a favor. I have followed Ember's story since happening upon Greytalk and have prayed, cried, smiled, and cheered for that beautiful girl. Please extend my heartfelt condolences to EmbersDad on her passing. While my girls are currently young (4 and 18mths) and cancer free, should they ever be diagnosed, it will be Ember that will give me the strength to fight for them. She and her dad have been a true inspiration.

Godspeed, darling Ember. You've earned your spot in heaven. Althea and the rest of the greys will help take care of your daddy until you are reunited.

Tom, you are a wonderful and true testament to what is a greyhound owner. You have inspired a generation with your love and commitment to your precious Ember. Thank you for sharing her with so many.

Lisa XXXX

Round Rock, TX

:grouphug :grouphug

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

From the help desk:

I do not have a paid email account so cannot join. However, I hope you will do me the kindness of a favor. I have followed Ember's story since happening upon Greytalk and have prayed, cried, smiled, and cheered for that beautiful girl. Please extend my heartfelt condolences to EmbersDad on her passing. While my girls are currently young (4 and 18mths) and cancer free, should they ever be diagnosed, it will be Ember that will give me the strength to fight for them. She and her dad have been a true inspiration.

Godspeed, darling Ember. You've earned your spot in heaven. Althea and the rest of the greys will help take care of your daddy until you are reunited.

Tom, you are a wonderful and true testament to what is a greyhound owner. You have inspired a generation with your love and commitment to your precious Ember. Thank you for sharing her with so many.

Lisa XXXX

Round Rock, TX

:grouphug:grouphug

How sweet. Wendy, thanks for posting that. :)

I'm so sorry for your loss. That is a beautiful video for the best of friends. :wub:

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

A beautiful tribute to a brave and beautiful girl. Godspeed, run whole and free once more, Ember.

I am so very sorry for your loss f_yellow

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

Guest tricolorhounds
Oh Tom,

I am so very sad to hear that it was your girl's time to leave you.

She was so very loved, and no animal who is that loved ever leaves, they just transition

I will look for her star tonight - I know it will be bright

I was out just a bit ago and saw a star that lit up the sky... It must have been Ember alilacstars.gif

Tom,

I am so sorry for your loss of Ember. I saw your post earlier this week about her coughing and that scared me. This post really hurts. I have never met Ember or you but through your posts, have gotten to know her and what a sweet girl she was. You have honoured her with your love and she returned it many times over. She was very special, a fighter and a beauty. Stand proud Ember, you have educated many and shown your spirit.

Run free sweety, run free... :gh_run

Edited by Charlies_Dad

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.