Ember Aka Emblems Luck

Guest EmbersDad

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes a person and a dog seem so right for each other, you can't imagine them with anybody else. I think you and Ember were like that.

I'm so sorry your brave girl had to leave you.

Godspeed, Ember. Your daddy won't be the only human who will remember you forever. Not by a long shot.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest EmbersDad
:wub: I think everyone should have Mickey D's d for dinner tonight in memory and in honor of Ember!

Great idea! I down with it, haven't had McD's fries in ages :chow

im in, what time?

I am so sorry for your loss. f_yellow

Run Free Sweet Girl :gh_run

Lucy, Mommy to Alex (Fuzzy's Alexander), Zachy, and Lovey (RWC First Love). Angels Willow (Memu), Gracie LuLu (Reward Whammo), Prince (Dundrum Prince) and Rally (My Rapid Rally) , Siamese kitties Dallas and Dixie, Balinese kitty Zoe and bridge kitty Miza

Tom, I wish I had the right words to say to heal the heartbreak you are feeling. Ember has come to mean so much to those of us who followed her illness - it was a though she were a part of our family. Her courage and dignity touched all of us. And your dedication and love for her was a shining light in all the photos and posts. She was deeply loved and loved deeply in return - a wonderful way to have lived her life. Although she has left you far too soon, you will always have those sweet memories of your beautiful girl. Our hearts go out to you and Althea.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest ShelbyzMom

:grouphug sorry seems so inadequate at this time :weep I share your pain.

I've been following Ember's journey along with the rest.

:wub: I think everyone should have Mickey D's d for dinner tonight in memory and in honor of Ember!

im in, what time?

We will have McD's as well to honor Ember. Shelby said she'd be happy to

im in, what time?

Me tooo

FOR EMBER

Guest PhillyPups

Tom,

I am so very very sorry. :bighug

I know your pain, everytime another hound loses the battle to osteo, the pain of the loss of my two bridge angels to the disease is right there at the surface again.

Please know you gave Ember the hardest gift we ever have to give to our beloved hounds. :bighug to you

Run with the angels sweet Ember, you are with some of the very best ~

I am so very very sorry for your loss.

ETA: I can't watch the vid right now, my connection is crapping out on me. But I will. I promise.

Edited by ZoomDoggy

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

im in, what time?

Tom I know you're a Jersey guy. If you're near Flemington, we could meet at their McDs and toast Ember.

I am so very sorry :cry1 I couldn't believe what I was reading when I saw the other thread :cry1

You took a very brave decision today Tom. As painful as it was for you to do it, you did what was best for Ember and not for yourself. Every dog should be lucky enough to have an owner who loves them enough to do that :grouphug

Ember - you put up a brave fight. You will be missed by all of us.

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Oh Tom, I am so sorry to read this! You are a great dad and I know Ember loves you for all you did for her.

Susan

Lexi the pointeresque mutt (1999), Homer the chi mix (2010) and Lacey the ? (2009). Always remembering Dita, Best, Oba, Bubba, and the others at the bridge.

Guest ArtysPeople

I have been thinking about you and Ember all day. Thank you for sharing Ember with us through GT; it's hard to imagine a dog who was ever loved more.

:f_pink :f_pink :gh_run2:f_pink :f_pink

Guest greytloves

Ah crap. I was sorry to see her name posted in Rememberance

You fought one heck of a battle, Ember. Go rest in peace.

Tom, I don't think there is nothing said that can really express the agony. Just know there are a lot of us out here that understand what it is.

Kathy

Oh, no...:weep I have been following Ember's fight from the beginning, and one thing was always so clear to me---she was so loved!!! It was obvious in every post how much you adored her---I am so sorry she had to leave you :cry1

f_yellow:brokenheartDevonSympathy.jpg:brokenheartf_yellow

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers