Ember Aka Emblems Luck

Guest EmbersDad

I have followed Embers story and it breaks my heart! :weep I sat here at my computer crying as I watched the Beautiful Tribute to your beautiful Girl!!!! She was a true inspiration to a lot of other people including myself. I truly believe that our babies know when something is going to happen, my Sophie laid with Champ the night before he passed and I still have the picture of them looking into each others eyes. Your new girl was a blessing from Ember.....

I am very very sorry, my heart breaks for you and you will be in my thoughts and prayers...... :grouphug :grouphug :f_pink:f_whitef_yellow

:gh_run2 Run Free Ember!!!!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry that your precious girl had to leave. :cry1

Godspeed Ember.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

What a couragous battle the two of you fought! I am so sorry it ended as it did, there was so much hope, so much strength...Love never dies, so she isn't gone - she lives every day, in your heart, in your memories, and in Althea and the pup who finds a home after her...

...but how I wish it hadn't ended this way...rest in peace, sweet girl :grouphug:f_pink :f_pink

Edited by maximum

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

Guest EmbersDad

well, i took soulsmom's suggestion and went out to mickey d's......

heading out to mickey d's for ember's memorial dinner

mcekn4.jpg

i asked sync to play another song of tragic loss....ronnie van zant of lynyrd skynyrd

x2jq8j.jpg

another day ends....

sxmc6d.jpg

turn right

2147cz6.jpg

aaah..mickey d's

w0p7q1.jpg

hmmmm

vr7wg9.jpg

coming home :lol

2e1w175.jpg

the feast..burger and some fries for althea

2ponng7.jpg

93 cents left on the card. :kiss2 to soulsmom for the suggestion

Guest SoulsMom

What a gorgeous sunset!! I love the pic of Althea waiting for you to bring in those fries! Sounds like a lovely memorial dinner for Ember. Maybe you can save the 93 cents for the summertime and take Althea for an ice cream cone.

I had Mickey D's too. Big box of fries. First time in many years. I'm sure my body will revolt later ( :lol) , but Ember is worth it :wub:

ETA: I still can't wrap my mind around that she's really gone :weep

Edited by SoulsMom

Guest wmlcml6

Tom, you are one very cool dude. I know you are hurting, but you have the best attitude. I think I'll remember Ember every time I eat MickyD's now. :-)

What a gorgeous sunset!! I love the pic of Althea waiting for you to bring in those fries! Sounds like a lovely memorial dinner for Ember. Maybe you can save the 93 cents for the summertime and take Althea for an ice cream cone.

I had Mickey D's too. Big box of fries. First time in many years. I'm sure my body will revolt later ( :lol) , but Ember is worth it :wub:

ETA: I still can't wrap my mind around that she's really gone :weep

For Ember

Cheese Burger and large fry . I shared the fries with the whole gang , Quiz, Alex, Tess, Alice and Earth and they loved them

Guest DeweytheGreyt

Tom I am so very very sorry. Your girl put up one hell of a fight against this terrible disease. Many gentle hugs to you and Godspeed to your beautiful girl.

Guest zoolaine

I too have been following this brave girls fight. I felt my stomach drop when I saw she had gone to the bridge, and have been fighting back tears at work all day.

Ember - what a special, special girl you are. You're loved by people across the country who you never even met. We love you and will miss you.

Love that picture of althea - what a sweetie waiting for you. Alright that does it, my pups are getting fries tonight in honor of Ember.

Edited by zoolaine

Guest vahoundlover

:weep I am stunned. I logged on to check on you guys and my heart dropped. I don't know what to say......from the bottom of my heart I am SO very sorry. :grouphug

Godspeed precious baby girl, you are loved so much by so many. :f_pink

I have taken the ride with you and Ember since joining this forum. I am so sorry recent events didn't turn out better. I was shocked to see Ember in the Rememberance section. I will never look at Mickey D's the same. God Speed Ember and best of luck to you, Tom. We know how you feel.

Ember's Glow will never fade, she will remain in the hearts of many. I know she is running with my fawn Molly girl who had no working legs in the end.

f_yellow

Molleigh-and-Snowy-sig2.jpg

CAROL & Molleigh (Queen Molly)
My Angel Girl (Slippy's Molly) ~ Thank you for sending me your namesake ~