Ember Aka Emblems Luck

Guest EmbersDad

I am so sorry to hear this... You don't know how much we will all miss her.. Run free and soar with the angels til we all meet again over that rainbow sweet Ember..... A gentle soul and angel that once graced the earth, now graces our Heaven.....

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RooCroo
..shes here

...as she will be forever, in some form or another.

We're so very sorry for your loss. It sounds like it was her time, though that doesn't make it any easier on the ones she left behind. May your tears bring you healing, and your memories bring you joy.

Godspeed, brave girl. Run free and rest well.

:f_pink

I am so very sorry to see Embers name here. I've read all of your posts Tom, and you and Ember have truly been inspirational. You have my deepest sympathies on her loss.

If love could have saved her, she'd be here yet.

Run free sweet girlie, with all of our bridge angels.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

I've followed her story since the beginning and I'm so sorry that it had to end much to soon. Ember was a beautiful girl and your love for her was evident from your very first post. The bond you 2 shared has changed but it will never be broken, she will be in your heart forever.

Godspeed Ember, may you now run free with the wind at the Bridge.

blackgreys5.jpg

, Phoenix, Okie, Casey, and Ellie the Galga; with Aggie, Alexa, Bear,Cody, Gianni V., Missy B, Babette, Bernice, and BooBoo at the Bridge

:grouphug

I am so sorry Tom

we WILL see you later Ember until then, give Stelly a kiss for me and we will be here for your daddy, happy to hear all the wonderful stories about you that he has.

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Guest EmilyAnne
day 2 begins....althea greeted me by the bed today. its a start

. i dont know what i would do if she wasnt here.

Your still in my thoughts all the time Tom. I ate at Mickey D's yesterday and thought of your Ember. I love to read about your good memories with her.

:grouphug Tom

Guest EmbersDad

Your still in my thoughts all the time Tom. I ate at Mickey D's yesterday and thought of your Ember. I love to read about your good memories with her.

i think ember would like u and henry to bust a move to some grateful dead music. fire up those cd's in her memory :music

i have found this, and i see ember all over it

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17018689

waddaya think?

Edited by EmbersDad

Guest EmilyAnne

i think ember would like u and henry to bust a move to some grateful dead music. fire up those cd's in her memory :music

waddaya think?

Will do this! :)

~*~*~

I posted at the same time you edited, so editing to respond more.

That memory box is GORGEOUS! I don't think it could be more perfect.

Edited by EmilyAnne

That memory box is BEAUTIFUL ... and as special as she is!

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Gee Tom I just saw this and I am totally devastated. I am so sorry so very sorry. I can't watch the tribute I know I would lose it here in the office. I will watch it at home. I don't want to believe this

:f_red :f_red :f_red:grouphug

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

waddaya think?

I love it. it is perfect for her