Ember Aka Emblems Luck

Guest EmbersDad

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TBSFlame

I am so sorry for your great loss. I have lost 2 hounds to that terrible osteo. I know the fear when they cough or limp or just look as if they might be in pain. Ember is running fast and free now.

Tom,

I am so very sorry. You gave Ember the most precious gift of all, freedom of pain.

Rest assured, Ember is smiling down upon you thanking you for the wonderful life you gave her.

Godspeed Sweet Ember, you are greytly missed.

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Guest FrostyBottoms

Tom, I'm so sorry, I was crying before i even got to the video. I don't even know what to say. :weep :weep :weep

Godspeed Ember you beautiful fawn!

Guest Scouts_mom

I feel very blessed to have known Ember through your postings. She was a wonderful lady. I am so sorry that she is now gone, but she is now pain free, racing the wind with all our other angels.

Tom I am so very sorry to hear of your sweet Ember's passing. I hope that the special memories you have of her will bring you comfort in the days ahead.

Hugs,

Carol Ann

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye to Ember. She obviously had the best life with you.

:f_pink:grouphug:f_pink:grouphug:f_pink:grouphug:f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

My deepest sympathies on the loss of your precious and brave girl. I read your post about the cough and prayed for a different result. I know firsthand the heartache you feel right now and am so very sorry. You both fought a very courageous and inspiring battle.

Godspeed Ember - run free and healthy.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Guest VelvetEars

I am so very sorry that she was stolen away by that horrible, silent thief.

She was a beautiful soul, a courageous lady, and a special friend.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Guest SueG201

I just got finished bawling after watching Embers video, and I could not believe the resemblance to my precious Heart boy Paw's Bahama Joe, so I looked up her pedigree

and sure enough she is a Dutch Bahama offspring. That is why she was so beautiful inside

and out. I lost Joe to OS when he was ten, and not a day goes by that I don't feel his presense in my life. Hugs to you Tom, and remember we all loved Ember too

Godspeed sweet girl and I hope you running on 4 legs with my Joe up there. You two look

like twins

Guest greytfulhounds

Tom, I am so, so very sorry you lost your Ember. :cry1:bighug

You did a wonderful job on Ember's tribute video.......one of my most favorite Dead songs. I especially loved the photos of Ember in the snow with her stuffy. Beautiful, beautiful girl. Keeping you & Althea in my prayers and praying that the love you & Ember shared will bring you peace.......you were both so very lucky to have had each other.

Godspeed sweet Ember.

:f_pink:gh_run:f_pink

Guest SoulsMom
:wub: I think everyone should have Mickey D's d for dinner tonight in memory and in honor of Ember!

Great idea! I down with it, haven't had McD's fries in ages :chow

Guest HersheysMom

Tom,

I'm so sorry. I loved the tribute you put together - she sure was pretty. I know how much you are hurting now, but I hope that one day soon you will be able to watch the tribute with more smiles than tears, as it really shows what a full and happy life she led.

You were the best dad ever!

:f_pink:grouphug

Guest EmilyAnne

Tom, thank you so much for sharing Ember's life and journey through cancer with us. Such a sweet beautiful girl with a heart made of gold. Her soul will live on forever, and she is in heaven right now, romping and having fun and feeling so good to not hurt anymore. Like in the part of the video where she is romping through the snow. I noticed she was looking at you as if to say "Look at me Daddy!" Think of Ember that way. That's how Ember looking down from heaven wants you to think of her. Snuggle lots with Althea, and you two can help each other through this tremendous loss. I wish I lived closer. I would bring you some homemade chicken noodle soup and ginger snap cookies. :grouphug

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink