Ember Aka Emblems Luck

Guest EmbersDad

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gangstersmom

Tom,

I am so very sorry for your loss, I just read this and I am sure like you, I just can't believe it! I watch the tribute video and I can say you did everything right, I still can't stop crying. My heart hurts for you!!

:f_pink

I am so very sorry for your loss, Tom.

Godspeed, Ember!

Lin and the GreyGirls

Alexa, Cinderella, Tallulah, and Nadia

Lin, with Nick the Greyhound
Missing my girls Nadia, Tallulah, Cinderella, and my heart-dog Alexa, and my precious boys Twister, Loki, and Kevin

Guest Morgaynn

My heart just sank when I saw Ember's name here in Remembrance. My heart aches for your loss. Ember is an inspiration for many of us here and will be missed. :f_red:gh_run Run Fast, Run Free Ember!

Guest goodtimekid

I cannot find the words to tell you how sorry I am. Ember fought a valiant fight with you her best friend by her side. Tears are flowing for your pain. God speed Ember look for Seminole at the bridge, he went on right after you.

Seminole 6-95 -1-15-09

Guest EmbersDad
I cannot find the words to tell you how sorry I am. Ember fought a valiant fight with you her best friend by her side. Tears are flowing for your pain. God speed Ember look for Seminole at the bridge, he went on right after you.

Seminole 6-95 -1-15-09

the bridge kids are showing them the way even now.

day 3 began with althea poking me with her nose and hopping halfway up on the bed. i will teach her to hop up fully. it isnt embers treasured way of greeting me in the morning, but its a lot of fun and i think im gonna like it. :colgate

A lovely tribute to a much loved girl. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

I am not a greyhound owner yet, but hopefully I will be soon. My last dog Echo (Rhodesian / Shepherd mix) died in front of me eight months ago of an embolism. I am still crying over my soulmate, my best of best friends, by brother & my son. My prayers go out to Ember. I play in a Grateful Dead tribute band in Boston, MA called Playin' Dead www.playingdead.net. I am one of two drummers in the band. I will request that we play "Black Muddy River" in honor of Ember. I'm sure Ember is with my Echo at the Rainbow Bridge playing with all the other animals.

Sincerely,

aryon92

aryon92@comcast.net

Image removed, not within the GreyTalk signature guidelines of <15 KB file size limit. The image removed was 29.08 KB (29,782 bytes) file size.

Guest EmbersDad
I am not a greyhound owner yet, but hopefully I will be soon. My last dog Echo (Rhodesian / Shepherd mix) died in front of me eight months ago of an embolism. I am still crying over my soulmate, my best of best friends, by brother & my son. My prayers go out to Ember. I play in a Grateful Dead tribute band in Boston, MA called Playin' Dead www.playingdead.net. I am one of two drummers in the band. I will request that we play "Black Muddy River" in honor of Ember. I'm sure Ember is with my Echo at the Rainbow Bridge playing with all the other animals.

Sincerely,

aryon92

aryon92@comcast.net

if u guys are running a tape and can shoot me an mp3 of that, i would love to hear it. thank you

Guest EMcElfresh

It showed in every post you wrote how much you loved Ember. I am sorry for your loss, your tribute, as beautiful as she was, is most fitting. :grouphug Godspeed Sweet Ember.

Guest tennesseegrey

I am so sorry for your loss. I really enjoyed watching Ember on the Embercam. She was a beautiful girl. My heart goes out to you. Ember looked just like my Rosie who I also lost to OS. You will be in my prayers. :f_red:f_pinkf_yellow

Sincerely,

aryon92

aryon92@comcast.net

if u guys are running a tape and can shoot me an mp3 of that, i would love to hear it. thank you

We'll most likely be taping

Image removed, not within the GreyTalk signature guidelines of <15 KB file size limit. The image removed was 29.08 KB (29,782 bytes) file size.

Should we tape this tonight, what is your email address?

Again, so sorry for your loss. I know how you feel. I'm going walking with a local greyhound group tomorrow so I can meet some more dogs and owners. I've been doing a lot of research on them and they seem like wonderful animals.

-T

Guest LoveMyJoseyBean
day 2 begins....althea greeted me by the bed today. its a start

. i dont know what i would do if she wasnt here.

Your still in my thoughts all the time Tom. I ate at Mickey D's yesterday and thought of your Ember. I love to read about your good memories with her.

:grouphug Tom

i think ember would like u and henry to bust a move to some grateful dead music. fire up those cd's in her memory :music

i have found this, and i see ember all over it

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17018689

waddaya think?

I figure you picked this up :)

I love it, it's perfect!

Again, so sorry for your loss. I know how you feel. I'm going walking with a local greyhound group tomorrow so I can meet some more dogs and owners. I've been doing a lot of research on them and they seem like wonderful animals.

-T

They are...and they will steal your heart. The people that come with them are one of a kind too!

Guest EmbersDad

-T

you can reach me at freddie_freekoutski at yahoo dot com

i really appreciate it....did the old fashioned mail order for spectrum taper tix....gotta do it one more time b4 they knock it down :-)

now....do you see what i see?

28w11.jpg

rw73ex.jpg

embersurn.jpg

Edited by EmbersDad

Guest EmbersDad
The second picture, looks just like on the memory box! :nod

and why it was absolutely perfect. just like amber said, i would know the right one when i saw it..... :beatheart

I love Sarah Snavely's stuff - I looked at those at Dewey and they're really gorgeous. It suits Ember to a T...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest EmbersDad

i did it! i was able to watch ember's tribute video without losing it. it warmed my heart and made me smile. hopefully she will be home soon.

eta. today was the first day since ember went away that althea wanted to go for our full walkie. she did it the afternoon that ember left, but has not wanted to walk until today. she just started within the last couple days to come in and greet me when i wake up. she finally wants to go outside to potty without coaching...and thank u george, she took yer advice and pissed on my floor! :rofl. i think both of us are on the mend :-)

Edited by EmbersDad