WFUBCC #231 - Dog Days of Summer

We are back from our afternoon excursion to the Shaker Heights neighborhood of Cleveland.   Lovely homes from the early 20th century.  The guide explained the history of the area and its founders and how it has changed. It was interesting!  Afterwards we came back to the ship for afternoon tea and French macarons.  Tonight is the Captain’s farewell dinner - being done a day early since tomorrow they will be focused on traversing the Welland Canal into Lake Ontario.  We have to get dressed up now so I am signing off.  Tomorrow is a sea day so I won’t be able to post!  Talk to you on Sunday!

Kathy 

• Like 1

gallery_22163_3545_8773.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

3 hours ago, Jerilyn said:

This is heartbraking! :( My Mistress is lying to me AND I mist out on a peenut budder sammitch. :weep I juss don't know what to theenk any more.....

Wiki :ph34r

Dat wooda ben a nise skor, Wiki, BUTT yu doo habs PBBs amirite? Knot quite the same butt yu no, peenut better! There's a gud gurl, Mistress lubs you soo mutch!

• Like 1

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M, Ebbie, HollyBeeBop (Betty Crocker).

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Wiki, I bet it wuz Sunbutter, da not-berry-tasty PB alternative, cos lots ob skools habs banned PB.

Yoo know dat we habs a cactus growing by owr buildin---well, we HAD a cactus, da noo landscapers dun chopped it down. But I don't fink diz iz da last-us ob dat cactus, dey don't surbibe in da desert wibsout tenacity. Affer all, it started owt az one leetle paddle, and it wuz YUGE.

Da Galoot iz on da nauhtee list, he got tangled up in Mom's big ol hoofs tryin to bark at annuder dog, and knocked herbs on herbs tuckus. Rite on da pocket wibs da rolls ob poop bags.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

8 hours ago, jenners said:

Please don't make your own eyebrows, Miss Elizabeth!

I thought I might have to reassure some of you so I took pictures this morning.  Before and after eyebrow powder:

458381377_10162049211813910_7559090834861437013_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg&_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=9Oho_OfcTUYQ7kNvgEYMg7O&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=00_AYCTf-7TYalpIMUMGD2BOs0bQHyaJCOihRxVIeBpF1kyCQ&oe=66E15616458491098_10162049211918910_4285636388990479812_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg&_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=dFJjiz94QysQ7kNvgGSlByP&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=00_AYB0xonmzhTgGtwI6d3wXGMExq3me1UH9TDuhPJ-R0d61w&oe=66E145EC

Given how few people I let see me without eye makeup, I hope you know how much I trust you.  (First person to laugh loses a finger. :shakefinger )

• Haha 1

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Captains Farewell Dinner?!?!?   But.... whoo will steer the ship?!?   Is there an assistant Captain?

Ouchy Ouch, Vanessa.     Cherry, too  :(

Meany Pants Mistress  :(

Safe travels Auntie Patsy   :)

My new Pain Doc seems like a nice guy.  He is very BEEG.  And very hairy.  Like 'Hagrid'. Well, maybe knot THAT hairy!     He is a good shot-giver.  But the Docs very much depend on the expertise of the Hex-Ray Tech.  Today was the right SI.   Time will tell if he hit the exactly right spots ;)   

Oh!  Ducky has saved a caterpillar!      Our Milkweed has mostly gone to seed now.  Anybody want some?  I have LOTS!

458571271_10232117647624841_9108227863529072569_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg&_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=Jj2d5JfzGsUQ7kNvgHBGuxH&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.xx&oh=00_AYCmVkrCLRUpM3nw0L6aOi7PCtFd9xcp7d4D-bur8Bl5Mg&oe=66E1469F

• Like 1

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

A ndipants I hope it isnt PRA & I am glad you got an A+ on your let report.

Lucks like everbody in the world is moving to SC even caterpillars at Miss Ducky

i like Mam am wondering who will be in charge of ship  Miss Kathy. 

We had another beautiful day

Bitzi off to sleep but mom is staying up to watch the Phillies .  SHe would have watch the Eagles but you had to pay extra to see them

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Successful flights happened and my driver guy was both good (traffic was horrible when I let myself peek) and interesting to talk with. 

Tomorrow will be our traditional first day here:  farmers market, check out library book sale, and take dear friend and whichever of her sisters wish to join us at the Country Club.  Then she will nap for a couple hours and I will take a book to the front porch. It's fun to do the traditional stuff  🫠

• Like 3

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Whew, Miss Elizabeth, you look FINE. I don't wear eye makeup because ... good news/bad news. I lost all the hair on my legs and arms during menopause (YAY!) but also all my eyelashes ( :weep ) I've yet to decide if never having to shave my legs again makes up for no eyelashes :blink: Butt I did keep my eyebrows. Weird.

Miss Jennie

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

Miss Wiki, don't be ABsurd!!!  :talk2hand  Of corse your Momma loves you!!  She just can't deal with flattened sammiches in the street.  :rolleyes: :kiss2

Miss Lizabeth, Momma is the backwards of Antie Jennie - she gots lotsa eyelashes and is losing herown eyebrows!!!  :lol

Have a nice day Miss Patsy!!  :thumbs-up

Now it's me that's gotted a hurty leggie from chasing a stoopid skwerril.  :bugeye Momma has already shoved a bunch pills down my frote so I should be ok by morning.  

That's all from here for today my Friendlies!!

Kibble kisses and Buddy Bisket dreams!!

NITEY NITE!!

:nappy   Andipants 

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Oh, AndiPants. What are we going to do with you? :kiss2

Patsy survived the plane and the driver! :yay

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Tic....tic

Morning to all me friendlies. Tis Tiller her. You might no member me.

Eye is black (well mostly) and berry confidence.

Eye habs missed each and ebery one ob you. Eye don't know what all habs been going on atall. 

Me hopes you habs all surbibed da last month or more.

Eye will try to put my paw down now dat things should habs settled down here.

I was habbin an awful time with my leggis. Eye was hopping, hurting, crying and gibbin dat gsod. Ma had eben got me som knock out relax and chill pills. Nothing worked. Eye had to do a little ob dat human cuddle time stuff. But only a liddle cause Ma would leak harder when eye had to hobble away and cry meownself.

Den yesterday we went back to da surgeon guy. Ma refused to let them just take me away until she talked to da man. Hims got down on da floor, pushed and pulled on me leggie. Den Ma told him to look what they done with da bandage. Eye could not put my foots flat and der was just a leddle hole that my too long toenails stuck out. Him said uh hu. Then she told him to look at my dirty spot on da bandage where eye try to step some. It perfectly circled my toenails. Den she asked if he would like to walk around on extra long toenails like a armadillo wearing ballet shoes.

Well hims finally got da message. He walked, hopped and listened to me cry as hims took me back to da workroom himsownself. When dey brought me back to Ma, eye was necked on me leggie. Hims said eye was walking so much better without dat bandage. He asked me to be very careful, no ramming around and he would leave me necked. Then hims swooped me up in da airs and gently took me out to my ride. Ma took me home and eye walked down da ramp, done a full pee/poop in da yard. Den Ma give me my cheese treat and da pink elephants appeared. Me did not hardly wake up for din din. That is unheard ob. After din din eye got more cheese, dem elephants started dancing again. Now my tummy is grumbling but Ma refuses to feed me til 6 ob da am. Dem pink elephants is gone.

Wish me luck in frlltjree minutes that breccie will be served.

Later my friends!

• Like 2
gallery_14635_3193_11799.jpg

Missing our pups at the Bridge--Amandas Kelsey 03-15-1996 to 05-02-2008; Melissa May 07-17-1998 to 11-23-2009; Emily's Maggie 10-05-1995 to 05-20-2010; Flying Kendra 01-13-2003 to 02-28-2011; Izzy (Smile Please) 06-27-2002 to 03-28-2012: Senator (EF Rob Statesman) 04-30-2000 to 12-30-2013: Secret (Seperate Secrets) 04-10-2003 to 08-03-2014: Tugboat (Thugboat) 06-07-2007 to 07-27-2015; Betsy (Bee Better Now) 12-04-2004 to 07-02-2017: Dottie ( Rooftop Spottie) 08-08-2004 to 05-11-2018:Abby (WW's Dear Abby) 11/2008-08/2020: Tiny (Piccadilly Girl) 08/2007-10/2020:  Tiller (Kelsos Tillerson) 10/30/2018: Heart (Lions Heart) 03/08/2014

Rain. Rain. More Rain   :coffee

I took pity on 27 year old Bella and hung her net inside the shelter.  

:wave Tiller.   BoyHowdy, I bet it feels so good to have a naked leg!  Now please be a gud boi. No running and leaping!

Glad Patsy had success with her Driver :thumbs-up

I do not wear makeup either. Never have.  Maybe a little mascara or cheek blusher.  Never was much hair on my legs to shave and what was there was very blonde.  Now it is all gone, along with most of my arms hair.  Eyelashes are there. Eyebrows too. But my hair - very fine and straight - is really thinning :(

I have nothing on my agenda today except to go ride Patty. Indoors. Then I will come home and read :)  I do have two lieberry books ‘in transit’ and will stop to pick them up if I get notice that they’ve arrived.

Sid’s Crystal arrived yesterday.  Thanks so much.  Today is his 11th birthday.  I miss him soooo much…..

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

14 hours ago, Banjoman said:

Ducky, I am not aware of any particular lost dog group specifically aimed at greyhounds or any sighthounds. I believe there are a couple of Nation wide “lost dog” websites but don’t know a lot about them.

Occasionally I see notices about a lost dog or cat tied up on a lamppost but that’s all. Any dog that runs off in my local forest runs the risk of getting hit by a car as there are several roads that run through the forest, or if it is chasing a deer and wanders into the bog it probably won’t come out again!

We do not have many wild animals that would pose a danger to a reasonable sized dog trying to survive in the wild. Leastways not locally anyway.

M.”E”.C.

Thank you Carol. I have seen some lost dog pages. I sure was hoping there would be one specifically for sighthounds. We really can't expand Greyhound Amber Alert to the UK because there are just 4 of us Admins running the page. Canada we can handle and fortunately not many get posted on our page. On rare occasions we just a few from Australia and New Zealand so I've built a network I can refer to just in case.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Miss Mam :grouphug 

We are stopped right now along shore- I think the Canadian immigration/customs officials are coming on board to check our passports, which the tour directors collected from us when we boarded.  We will get them back later today.   The advantage is, I have internet service! :yay 

For those who were asking…. The captain is still sailing the ship, he just held the farewell dinner one night earlier because he and the crew will be VERY busy today traversing the ship through the Welland Canal from Lake Erie to Lake Ontario.  We go through 8 locks to transit the Niagara Escarpment.  Lake Ontario is higher than the other lakes, hence we have Niagara Falls!  That is your geography lesson for today. :grad

Patsy, I’m glad you made it safely.   Enjoy!

We get to pack today because tomorrow we disembark the ship and spend the rest of our time in Toronto at the Four Seasons Hotel.  Oh darn!  :rolleyes:

It’s a gorgeous sunny day today, we had our rain yesterday Miss Mam.

Have a great Saturday!

Kathy

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

Gud cool Satonday! Doez lawn guys are back, lets see what dey chop down tuday!

Hi Tiller! Did dey chop yer toes, too? or are yoo a nice boy who lets yer momma do it?

Mom duz nawt wear make-up, she sez it feels really weird, and iz nebber da rite color.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

I just saw on FB that it is Caroline’s birthday today!

:balloonparty Happy Birthday Miss Caroline! :balloonparty 

Oh!   I think we are in the first lock!  There is a shop alongside called The Lock Wood Fired Pizza. 🍕. So I guess we are in line for the Welland Canal. 

2 hours ago, jimsherriek said:

Den she asked if he would like to walk around on extra long toenails like a armadillo wearing ballet shoes.

That's quite the mental image.

458684321_10162052529433910_7615624721661943402_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=127cfc&_nc_ohc=i9H0YY1U4X8Q7kNvgFO2jF5&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=00_AYDmtDbGu7zfTmcMpKLoTAneUF_X-CbjsQ21ZIf7cSmcNQ&oe=66E208CF

Did they ever trim your nails?

• Haha 1

Wiki, I see that the scales hab fallen from your eyeballs.  Humans, eben owr humans, can be untruthful when it serves their purposes. <_<

Ouch!  Poor Miss Banessa. :kiss2  Roman, you gotts be more careful ob your human.  They are unaccountably fragile and we need 'em. :nod
Plus also, WHAT is the matter wif landscaping people?  A cactus is clearly know a weed butt a chosen landscaping item. :angry:

Miss Elizabeth, you are lubly inside and out, wif or wifout makeup. :kiss2  Ma too struggles wif newly gray eyebrows and she feels for your search for something that looks "normal".

Miss Patsy, I'm glad the driver werked out well.  Isn't it grand to revisit favorite places, people, and activities! :yay

Tiller, it's so great to hear from you!  What a good job Miss Sherrie did as your advocate wif the vet. :yay  Now your leggie is nekkid and you can walk in comfort. :confetti  Pay attention to what the vet said about being careful, OK?

Miss Kathy, all those locks sound exciting to go through.  Watching the process may appeal to Mister Jim, which would be fun. 

Nuffin' much going on here today.  We are getting cooler, pleasant weather and I'm enjoying the yard!

Nate

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

TIller so I am so glad Miss Sherry figured out why you were limping & made the vet understand too.  Now that you have an uncovered foot take it easy

Miss Patsy glad you made it safely to your destination.

there is very little left of my eyelashes & eyebrows but on the plus side very little hair on my legs & no under my arms. My hair is thinner now & I keep it short. Nothing so awful as straggly long hair.  I never wore a lot of makeup & dont wear any now.  Nothing like an old woman with makeup in the cracks of her skin.

Miss Kathy safe travesl thru the locks & the rest of the way home.

Bitzi having a relaxing day 

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

You were rong Andipants! I went back to check on that peenut budder sammitch and it was gone! Sumbuddy did come back for it! :D

But Miss Jan was rite! My Mistress took heed and took two PBBs oudda the freezer and heated them up for me.

Miss Kathy! They prolly told you this on the ship on accounta you followed it, but the Niagara Escarpment is here too! It's pretty mutch what makes Door County and it's juss outsida Green Bay too. I never bin in a locks but there are lotsa them on our river. There's one in the park we sumtimes go Wiki walkie in and when a boat come a man comes out of a leddle house and turns a beeg wheel and that's what makes the locks open and close.

My Mistress says iffen you ever need make up advise or color matchin or anythin go to a Sephora, or prolly and Ulta too. It's vary skary for a self conshious introvert who don't like to be touched by strangers, but be brave! Them peeple know what they are talkin bout and can help reel good. A young man wearin eyeliner and maskara found my Mistress the most perfekt foundayshun ever.

Happy birthday Miss Caroline! :blowcandle For your prezzie we let your Eagles beat the Packers in Brasil. 

I'm gonna have sekund brekkie then I'll prolly hafta go in the wire boks for a leddle while whilst Mistress does sum errands.

Wiki :ph34r

• Like 1
Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

Anuvver wetwetwet day heer. We hadda nuvver erlee waak this morning be4 it get reel bad.

Mum sez she had mowsee brown furs on hur hed and black eyebrows. Now she gots graying furs on hur hed and hur eyebrows gon grey at the end and still blak by hur snoot. It look lyke she ownlee gots haff an eyebrow now. She nevva plucked or shayped them ‘cos it awlwayz made hur sneeze too much to be worthwhile. BUT mutch to hur disgust she now getting a mustash, witch she duz KNOT lyke at awl.

Tiller, I yam so pleezed yu gots yur badnidge off. Jusst be kareful now.

Mum hadda rumblee tum fower day or so, so we KNOT dun mutch, essept hur dashing off!

Wiki I spekt it wazza dastardly kitteh that stole that sammidge, or maybe a chupacabra!

Wagz to awl mi frendz,

Nutmeg.:ghplaybow

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

Hello my Friendlies!!

Gonna be anuther hawt, smokings day around here, but we should start getting some cooler weathers next week.  :thumbs-up 

:confetti  HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS CAROLINE!!!!!  :confetti  

Miss Kathy is getting locked up?!?!?  :eek  :rofl  I crakk myownseff up!!!  ;)   How was the speshul captins dinner??

Miss Wiki, I totally knowed that sammich would be gone.  Probly some crow or other street doggo or a trash panda got it.  <_<  At leest you got a proper treato tho!!  :chow 

Oh yeah!!  Miss Nutmeg!!  I bet it was a chupacabra!!!  :nod 

Hey Mister Tiller!!!  That's awesome news you got that horrible bannage off!!  :thumbs-up  Now be a good houndie and don't break it again, OK??  That's a good boi!!  ;) 

Mister Gino, sounds like you gots a totally inneffekchooal yard crew over there doing the working around you partmints. :eek  I bet somebody complained about that kaktuss being too pokey.  :nod  Momma thinks it mite grow back if they didn't put any chemikals on it to kill it.  They can be hard to get rid of if they are in a good spot.

Hey!!  Miss Ducky!!!  Was it you that was talking about a loose greyhoundie in Yutaw a couppla weeks ago???  We sawed on the FB where a loose Pondenco was cotted and is with it's owner now.  Was that the same one or a differnt one??

Mam, we're glad the crystal gotted to you pretty quick all the way from our house!!  :kiss2  

Momma does NOT wanna talk about hairs!!!  Since she's been throo "that time" for "more machoor" wimmins, she's got tons of hairs everywheres but where she wants em!!!  :lol  Seereeyussly.  She could have a more better beard and mustash and side burnings than most doods she knows!!  :rolleyes:  But no eyebrows!!  And she's going bald rite in frunt!!  And hairs everywheres else too - legs, arms, pits, back - it's annoying.  She's thinking about buying one of those home lazer remover dealies!!  :lol 

My leggie is fine this morning.  I just tweeked it chasing the stoopid skwerril.  <_<  I am still kinda tired tho, so Momma is watching me pretty close.  <_< 

The smokings will probly keep us inside most of the day.  Momma says you shouldn't have to taste the air you breathe!!!  ;)  

Wishings for a superior Satidday for all my Friendlies!!

BYE-EEE!!!

:rivethead   Andipants

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Miss Caroline, Happy Birfday!  :confetti     I hope you and Bitzi celebrate just in the way you most enjoy. :kiss2

Ma's reading about how to overwinter geraniums since they have 3 plants they like and want to save.  There are several approaches to doing that so now she has to make up her mind. :lol:

Ma sort ob quit wearing much makeup 10 or 15 years ago when she went to software training lubly Montreal.  American Airlines lost her luggage so she was there for several days wifout a change ob cloths and wifout her toiletries. She was KNOT a happy camper but afterward, she realized that she had survived the mortification just fine.  Plus, she'd neber been real skilled wif makeup and she was habing more and more trouble finding mascara that did knot end up in unsightly dark smudges under her eyes.  The whole makeup thing just began to seen like something she could live wifout.  She's knot really sure anyone eben noticed. :D  She used to hab really naturally nice eyebrows and they're still there now butt most ob the hairs are white and mostly invisible.  Except the odd eyebrow hairs that have suddenly decided to stick straight out and look weird. :rotfl  

Nate, so glad he's a natural beauty. :D

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Chris, yes, it was the Utah podenco! Th eowner was able to catch her and she is okay, but there were no other details. This one was from a breeder, not one adopted from Spain.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLINE!  Bitzi, be sure to spoil your mom today.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png