Wiki goes for a ride

:P

And, like I said to AnniE… sure hope she got a whole lot of :dogcookie

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

I have an AnnIE and a Wiki. :lol Perhaps that shall be another in the series of "X Goes for a Ride." 

Wiki, off-topic, but your teeth are beautiful. Does your mom do anything special to keep them so white and lovely?

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

22 minutes ago, ramonaghan said:

Wiki, off-topic, but your teeth are beautiful. Does your mom do anything special to keep them so white and lovely?

It’s an illusion! I guess her molars aren’t bad but you can’t see her canines and incisors. She was/is a crate chewer and her teeth are BADLY worn down. Her canines are short and flat instead of pointed, and stained. I think she lucked out though in getting her initial vetting with the adoption group at a teaching hospital. Almost all of her teeth have pulp caps which seem to be unusual and like fillings. She probably would have lost most of her teeth otherwise.

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

5 minutes ago, Jerilyn said:

It’s an illusion! I guess her molars aren’t bad but you can’t see her canines and incisors. She was/is a crate chewer and her teeth are BADLY worn down. Her canines are short and flat instead of pointed, and stained. I think she lucked out though in getting her initial vetting with the adoption group at a teaching hospital. Almost all of her teeth have pulp caps which seem to be unusual and like fillings. She probably would have lost most of her teeth otherwise.

Ah! She certainly fooled me. Off to google pulp caps...

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

Wiki :lol That looks like a great "Chauffeured Wiki Walk" :lol  Looks to me like you're doin' it rite!

And then there was Paddy Mayhem :lol :heart

gallery_18837_3454_37054.jpg

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Wiki, 

Did you help drive? Mark says that everyone is missing out if they don't help the driver. 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

I much prefer the AnnIE riders to the Wiki type, if only because there are fewer droplets.

Opal had them both beat this morning. She collapsed as we turned out of the clinic, and had an arm wedged on each side of the console. Good thing we live only two minutes away. I had to lift her to get her free.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

10 hours ago, GreyPoopon said:

I much prefer the AnnIE riders to the Wiki type, if only because there are fewer droplets.

Opal had them both beat this morning. She collapsed as we turned out of the clinic, and had an arm wedged on each side of the console. Good thing we live only two minutes away. I had to lift her to get her free.

Opal, are you ok, girlie? 

4 hours ago, MerseyGrey said:

Wiki is offering advice on navigation. Some hounds just want to be helpful!

I’m not sure I’ve seen picture of Paddy before…I can see now why he had ‘Mayhem’ as his moniker. He looks like a bomb waiting to go off!

This! Navigational Co-Pilot! :coastie

Plusalso that :riphair

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Wiki and Paddy...those photos indicate the presence of anxiety in the humans behind the wheel.  My Ma starts saying, "Nate, lie down.  Nate, lie down." the minute she pull out of the driveway.

Nate, KNOT lying down :D

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

I hope Opal is OK.

My Lila was a horrible car rider so I was thrilled the first time I put Wiki in my car and she was laying down by the end of the block. Her fosters had been taking her to the vet every day for bandage changes on her amputated toe so car trips were not a lot of fun. But then I started taking her fun places; shopping, parks, breweries and that changed everything. I suppose it’s my fault, I ruined her. 

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

8 minutes ago, Jerilyn said:

I hope Opal is OK.

My Lila was a horrible car rider so I was thrilled the first time I put Wiki in my car and she was laying down by the end of the block. Her fosters had been taking her to the vet every day for bandage changes on her amputated toe so car trips were not a lot of fun. But then I started taking her fun places; shopping, parks, breweries and that changed everything. I suppose it’s my fault, I ruined her. 

:yay Best.Dog.Mom.!!!

:wub:  Wki and Paddy!!!  :wub:  

Andi and Felicity are pretty good riders.  Andi does like to stick her head/snoot out the window, so that does delay the laying down part.  :rolleyes: 

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Sweep! :lol: :heart

13 hours ago, FiveRoooooers said:

Opal, are you ok, girlie? 

9 hours ago, Jerilyn said:

I hope Opal is OK.

Opal says thanks for the good wishes. She was a little shaken--we both were--but didn't suffer any significant physical setbacks. Which is fortunate, because she can't afford any.

8 hours ago, FiveRoooooers said:

:yay Best.Dog.Mom.!!!

Absolutely!

Sweep :beatheart 

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Love this picture!  What a smile!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.