Tiger's new lunchtime activity

Hi everybody

Tiger's only been with me since 3 March - I posted an introductory thread about him here. I'm pleased to say he continues to settle in really well - no more problems with resource guarding, so far at least :goodluck

Since last week we've been in lockdown, here in London, so are now only able to take a walk once a day. I must admit I'd been worrying a bit about how he would cope with losing his second walk of the day.... It turned out I needn't have worried, here he is "helping" me in the garden instead :)

tigersunbathing.jpg.3de8fff49a32cc73dafb6ce1fabf2894.jpg

Edited by DocsDoctor
Picture not showing

Clare with Tiger (Snapper Gar, b. 18/05/2015), and remembering Ken (Boomtown Ken, 01/05/2011-21/02/2020) and Doc (Barefoot Doctor, 20/08/2001-15/04/2015).

"It is also to be noted of every species, that the handsomest of each move best ... and beasts of the most elegant form, always excel in speed; of this, the horse and greyhound are beautiful examples."----Wiliam Hogarth, The Analysis of Beauty, 1753.

He's a sun dial!

Mom to Ranger (PB's Long Ranger), Esso (Kiowa Stay Over) and Cookie the rattie mix

Missing Kahn (Gil's Khan) 10-29-03 - 11-7-16  Belle (Regall Belooow) 8-9-07 - 3-12-17  Star (Greyt Star) 1-19-07 - 3-13-2020  Pitch (Emerald Pitch) 4-1-08 - 6-3-2020

1 hour ago, DocsDoctor said:

tigersunbathing.jpg.3de8fff49a32cc73dafb6ce1fabf2894.jpg

What time is it Tiger?

"20 minutes before my rear end." :D

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

It's Tiger O'clock! :wub: Glad he's adjusting so well.

Kendra, devoted walker of Henry (Tom Jones: Great Son x Lucia)

Missing Badger (Vf Get R Done: Quicksand Slip x Ll Tee el See), 5/04 - 2/14, who opened our hearts and our home to greyhounds; Kenzie (Slatex Kenzie: Randy Handy x Slatex Chrisy), 4/03 - 10/14, who really knew what a good dog she was; Falcon (Atascocita Sabat: Dodgem by Design x Atascocita Barb), 9/10 - 1/20, who was grumpy and snarky but eventually a little bit cuddly, too; Grandpa Grey the Galgo Español, 2008 (?) to 2022, who made us feel lucky to be the ones to teach him about pet life; and Lucia (Larking About x Anastasia, 5/12 to 8/23), our first brood matron and the sweetest speckly girl. 

Great job, Tiger.  Sooperbising is hard werk. :lol

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Handsome and attentive supervisor. :beatheart 

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

:D Thanks everybody - and from Tiger, who should be blushing from all these compliments!

Clare with Tiger (Snapper Gar, b. 18/05/2015), and remembering Ken (Boomtown Ken, 01/05/2011-21/02/2020) and Doc (Barefoot Doctor, 20/08/2001-15/04/2015).

"It is also to be noted of every species, that the handsomest of each move best ... and beasts of the most elegant form, always excel in speed; of this, the horse and greyhound are beautiful examples."----Wiliam Hogarth, The Analysis of Beauty, 1753.

:D Thanks everybody - and from Tiger, who should be blushing from all these compliments!

Should be.

Aren't.

;)

gallery_27202_3534_9390.jpg

Momma to Jupiter.  Mummy to my Bridge Angels, Mercury and Liberty, the world's best blackngreylabhound

Time for wot? :beatheart  He is soo handsome.

Am I remembering correctly a photo of Doc in a similar pose? Lucky hounds with their own sundial!

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Am I remembering correctly a photo of Doc in a similar pose

Yes, yes -- Doc or Ken, or maybe both.  A Timely Tradition.  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Well remembered @FiveRoooooers and @EllenEveBaz!  The zodiac sundial paving is since Doc's time, but here is Ken reclining on it. I think the photo I posted before was probably a more elegant version, minus the yoga mat! But I can't find that one right now - and this one does give you a bit of an idea of the rest of the garden. Originally there was a lawn, but the paving and gravel is more practical, and also gave me the opportunity to expand the flower beds. When the sun hits the paving it is like a radiator and both Ken and now Tiger like to lie directly on it, at other times the yoga mat provides a welcome bit of padding. Unfortunately Tiger decided that must be good to eat the first time I got it out for him, so it now has a chunk out of the corner!

ken_sunbathing.jpg.d8620ad66a772a37d169f4a54c8068d1.jpg

Well remembered @FiveRoooooers and @EllenEveBaz!  The zodiac sundial paving is since Doc's time, but here is Ken reclining on it. I think the photo I posted before was probably a more elegant version, minus the yoga mat! But I can't find that one right now - and this one does give you a bit of an idea of the rest of the garden. Originally there was a lawn, but the paving and gravel is more practical, and also gave me the opportunity to expand the flower beds. When the sun hits the paving it is like a radiator and both Ken and now Tiger like to lie directly on it, at other times the yoga mat provides a welcome bit of padding. Unfortunately Tiger decided that must be good to eat the first time I got it out for him, so it now has a chunk out of the corner!

ken_sunbathing.jpg.d8620ad66a772a37d169f4a54c8068d1.jpg

:beatheart There he is.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.