Annie 9/11/2007- 12/28/2017

cleptogrey

thank you, each and every one. joe who is also hit really hard has found great comfort in reading your support. we took her up the taconic parkway to the dutchess ASPCA's cremation service. it's right next to the heroic Eleanor Roosevelt estate, it was a beautiful drive up. normally we bury our dogs and have coffee with them daily but between the ground being frozen, our scheduled trip to texas and the two of us getting over a lousy URI w/ flu like symptoms we decided to take her there.I just couldn't bury Annie and leave town. With the holiday she may not be ready to take the trip, but our wonderful person who we have always boarded her with will pick her up and add a new meaning to full service boarding. she will keep annie until we get back. annie ALWAYS loved staying there, fit right in with the pack and **....i'm crying again!

thanks you

Aw, Andrea, I'm so sorry you lost your precious Annie. Especially sad when the loss is so sudden.

But you are smiling through tears.... :beatheart

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I'm so sorry. It's every dog owner's nightmare, I think. {{{hugs}}}

Run In Peace sweet Annie. You are missed.........

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Andrea and Joe, I’m so very sorry. Annie was such a sweetheart.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

I'm so incredibly sorry. What a horrible shocking way to lose a special girl.

Godspeed Annie.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I am so very sorry. Such a shock to lose your girl.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Oh, your sweet, beautiful girl. I am so sorry. :grouphug You know that as she drifted away on the blessing of a pain-free cloud, her thoughts and eyes and heart were full of Joe and you.

I am so glad that the arrangements for her remains bring you a little comfort.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

You know that as she drifted away on the blessing of a pain-free cloud, her thoughts and eyes and heart were full of Joe and you.

This is so beautiful :beatheart

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.