Neyla's Birthday

NeylasMom

My girl would have been 16 today. It still bothers me that I never wrote her a remembrance thread. She was my heart dog and honestly, I wrote parts of it in my head many times when I would worry about losing her, especially once she was diagnosed with osteo, but I never could manage to get it down on "paper". :(

Over 4 years later, I still miss my gorgeous, funny, bright, silly, bossy, affectionate reformed spook so much and wish she were here to rule the roost. :cry1

Neylanewcollar.jpg

NeylaBluePig004.jpg

Edited by NeylasMom

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

She was beautiful and so very loved. :grouphug

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Happy Birthday over the rainbow, special girl. Hugs to your momma, who will always miss you.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Neyla 16 must be a special birthday even at the bridge

For your mom we send 16 :bighug

Daphne & Penny

Edited by sabrina

gallery_19924_3574_6591.jpg

Caroline, Mom to Daphne (49B-50215) and Penny (41D-55779)
Remembering Bridge Angels Margo and Sabrina

Guest k9soul

Beautiful girl.

In the past when my pups passed I made elaborate tribute videos for them with video and photos and such.. but when I lost my heart girl Tasha last summer, I never was able to do it. My heart just felt too sick. I feel sad I didn't, like it would seem that somehow I didn't do as much to memorialize her. What is important, though, was our bond and we each knew just how special it was. The same is true for you and Neyla.

:beatheart

Four years already? I remember it well. :grouphug We never stop loving them or missing them.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Thanks everyone.

Beautiful girl.

In the past when my pups passed I made elaborate tribute videos for them with video and photos and such.. but when I lost my heart girl Tasha last summer, I never was able to do it. My heart just felt too sick. I feel sad I didn't, like it would seem that somehow I didn't do as much to memorialize her. What is important, though, was our bond and we each knew just how special it was. The same is true for you and Neyla.

:beatheart

This was what I had hoped to do, but it seemed so insurmountable. Now I regret it in part because I'd like to have it! :P Ah well.

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

I remember it so well, something about her and what the two of you went through really touched me. Such a beautiful girl. I know it doesn't get any easier.

I still have the alpaca scarf you made me. I wear it all the time and think of her every time I do.

What a pretty girl she was. Remembered fondly by many and sorely missed.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I also can't believe it's been 4 years. She'll never leave your heart, the best ones never do.

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)