Gary (Hallo Smoke Em) May 25, 2000 - January 26, 2013

linda

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:grouphug Linda, I am so very sorry. What a wonderful, articulate guy.

Godspeed Gary, we will miss you. f_yellow

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

So sorry you had to say goodbye to your darling special boy Linda......I feel your pain of loss

The wind rustling the leaves in the trees are them running free, find some comfort he is whole again and with Molly.

:gh_run2

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Oh my, what a sweet sweet face. I am so sorry you've lost your beloved Gary.

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Linda we're sorry you lost Gary so suddenly. His sweet face will long be remembered. f_yellow and :bighug

Tin, Michael and the zoo

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

True gentlemen are hard to find. Gary was all that and more. I am so sorry for your loss!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I am so very sorry for the loss of you beautiful sweet boy.

Run free Gary, run free sweetie... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Tearing up at work.

:cry1 :cry1 :cry1 We will miss you so much, Gary :weep

Linda - there are no words... sending all my love. :grouphugsadhugsmiley.gif:grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest grey_dreams

I'm so sorry for your loss. Gary's photo touched my heart, his sweet soul shines out through his eyes. Run free dear boy and smile down at those who love you so much.

We are devastated right along with you. I hope you don't mind that I saved his sweet picture. I always enjoyed his humor in the Chat Club, and will miss it so. You had a wonderful 10 years together and I feel that Gary will be missing you too, and waiting patiently at the bridge. Run free Gary.

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

I'm so sorry Linda. :grouphug

Run in Peace, fast and far and pain free sweet Gary! I know you and Dude are having a ball cracking up everyone over the Bridge!

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly