Phene, Aka Phoenix

robinw

Guest hannahmom

Oh Robin, I am so damned sorry. Phene was the sweetest boy, and he gave the best leans ever.

I am honoured to have met you and kissed that sweet nose.

Phene darling, please go and find Grover. You two will be the best of friends - I just know it.

Robin :bighug

Edited by hannahmom

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so terribly sorry, Robin. Life is so damn unfair.

Run with the wind, sweet Phene... take our thoughts and kisses with you, and share some with your sister Loca. :heart

Robin :grouphug :grouphug sadhugsmiley.gif

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

I'm so sorry for your loss & that you didn't have more time together. I have a picture to post too, one I couldn't resist taking at Dewey 2009. He was so happy, sunbathing & having his belly rubbed. Godspeed Phene! flowers_yellow.gif

5798516126_f80da87fa2_m.jpg

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I'm so so sorry.

Run with the angels Phene.

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

Robin, my heart is breaking for you. I was going to say RIP, Phene, but I don't think he will resting - I think he'll be catching up with Loca and all his other friends that left before him.

I cannot begin to tell you how sorry I am that he had to leave.

Robin

Judy and I are so very sorry for your loss. He and I walked in Riverside Park July 1st ( many years ago now ), you walked Loca, and Judy walked Shadow if you remember and we all went back to Tina and Eric's place afterwards.

He was a true gentleman.

Robin, Judy, and, Shadow

Guest BlackandBrindle

Robin I am so very sorry. :grouphug :grouphug

I'm very thankful that I got to meet your sweet fella. He had such a sweet, peaceful aura about him. :grouphug :grouphug

Know that you are in my thoughts.

sorry for your loss, robin. i wish i'd been able to see him at GIG.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

I'm so very sorry Robin. These sweet boys seem to wiggle in and nest right there in your heart. He will never be very far from you Robin. Just like Loca, he has left his imprint not only on your heart but in all the other corners of your life. He is there, lurking in that favorite spot of his. Each time you pass it, he will be a fleeting image in the corner of your minds eye that will bring a wonderful thought of him. The quiet click of his nails on the floor will whisper in your ear in the middle of the night, reminding you that he is still there, close by in your memory. He will sneak into your mind with a gentle nudge and soft breath on your face when you least expect it, sending a smile to your heart and laughter to your soul, with the remembrance of the joy and the unconditional love that passed between you. I wish he could have stayed with you longer, forever, as we want them all to do. He was so loved...

L.

Running2520rainbow2520bridge.gif

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Robin, I'm so sorry to hear that Phene has gone to the bridge. He will be in good company there. I am glad I had the opportunity to meet him, Treasure and you at GIG.

:f_red:gh_run Run Fast and Painfree Phoenix :gh_run:f_red

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

Oh, Robin, I know your heart is breaking, and mine is breaking with you. It's so sad that he couldn't have stayed longer, but he told you as clearly as if he'd spoken that it was time to say good-bye, and you know he is now free of pain.

He was just such a good boy, wasn't he? One who drew you in quietly, until you realized he was perfection. I'm glad that I was able to look into those gentle eyes. I think he knew that everyone who met him fell in love with him, he just didn't make a big deal out of it. He sure loved his Mom.

Damn.....I'm so sorry you lost your precious Phene.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

So very, very sorry.

Loca, Howie, Bea, Raisin and everyone else are there to take care of him.

Love you and thinking about you, friend.

:f_red

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Oh no! I was so hoping that you would have more time with him. I'm so very sorry. :cry1

Godspeed Phene.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Oh Robin, I am so very sorry about your sad and sudden loss of Phene. He was so fortunate to have lived out his life with you. I, too, am saddened that he wasn't able be with you longer. He will be missed and remembered by many. (Tears were flowing as I read your post.)

In time, may your wonderful memories of Phene bring comfort to your aching heart. Godspeed Phoenix.:f_red:grouphug