Phene, Aka Phoenix

robinw

In the ams of the angels rest well beautiful boy. My deepest condolences.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robin Im so very sorry. :grouphug

Godspeed Phene :gh_run

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest Smiley

Oh Robin, I am so, so sorry. Please know you are in my thoughts and that I am sending you many gentle hugs across the miles . . .

:weep:grouphug:f_pink

Robin, I'm so sorry to read this.

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

Guest MnMDogs

Robin I'm so very sorry. I'll always remember him and his sensitive nature from your visit...and my friend Heather hand feeding him kibble piece by piece when she came by supervise our 4 when we went out.

Edited by MnMDogs

Last night I had one of those dreams that I've read about. It only lasted a moment. It was Phene. I could feel his super soft coat and smell him. Then he was gone. If I wasn't so cynical, I'd say he dropped by for a super quick visit.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Last night I had one of those dreams that I've read about. It only lasted a moment. It was Phene. I could feel his super soft coat and smell him. Then he was gone. If I wasn't so cynical, I'd say he dropped by for a super quick visit.

Phene was one of a rare and elusive breed: a really good boy. (My Chester was one too. Sirocco, not so much.) Seems quite reasonable he'd stop by to let you know that he arrived safely. It's nice to know that even though he is now with Loca, Linus and the rest of our bridge buddies, a part will always still be with you. Many hugs to you, Treasure, and Alan Ginsburg.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Oh no, I'm so sorry. Run free Phene...

Jodie D (hope to have another grey name her soon)
Missing my Bridge Babies:
Rusty (Cut a Rusty) 10/18/95-06/09/09
Solo (Tali Solo Nino) 01/10/98-03/25/10
Franny (Frohmader) 02/28/04-08/31/17

I am so very sorry, run free sweet handsome boy :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Edited by 3greys2cats

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Guest BlueCrab

Ah, I'm so sorry to read this. I'd been following along since the dx and was hoping you'd have more time. So sorry. Rest well, Phene.