Neyla

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, I have read her updates along the way, rooting for her and praying for you both.

I am so sorry. Peace be with you.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest vahoundlover

Neyla is so lucky to have you as her mom, you have fought hard for her and given her so much love. I am so sorry this damn disease is stealing her from you. My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Guest momofevie

Thinking of you, Neyla and Zuri during this difficult time. :grouphug While it doesn't seem like it now, you're giving Neyla the most wonderful Christmas gift.

:cry1:(

I'm so very sorry this day had to come, Jen. Truly sorry. I know Neyla means the world to you and more.

You are in my thoughts. :grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Jen, my thoughts will be with you and Neyla. It's been an incredible journey for you both.

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

(((Hugs))) Jen you are a great mom and Neyla has done so well because of you. I wish I could do more for you. Just know that I will be thinking of you tonight and will raise a toast to you, Neyla and Zuri.

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

I am so sorry that the time has come. No matter how much time we have to prepare ourselves for it, it is never easy to reach this point.

:grouphug to you and Neyla.

Edited by mangos_mom

Kate, with Nedra and Holly
Missing Greyhound Angels Mango, Takoda, Ruger, Delta, and Shiloh, kitty Angel Hoot, cat-tester extraordinaire, and Rocky, the stray cat who came to stay for a little while and then moved on.
Greyhounds Unlimited

I am so sad and sorry to read this report.

You are Neyla's best friend and have done everything possible to keep her here with you. The time has come to give her peace and freedom from her pain. We will all miss her when she is gone.

I do hate cancer. It is the thief who robs us, everyday, of those we love.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Jen, I'm so sorry Neyla's time has come. It's so apparent that you love her with all your heart and then some. She is a lucky lucky girl to have you as her momma. Hugs to you and Neyla.. Me and the Idiot Twins will be thinking of you. :grouphug

GTsiggy_zps0481d543.jpg

Lisa with Finnegan (Nina's Fire Fly) and Sage (Gil's Selma). Always missing Roscoe
www.popdogdesigns.net pop art prints, custom portraits and collars

Guest Adrianne

I'm so sorry; you & Neyla have fought the good fight, and it's heartbreaking to let go. My thoughts and prayers are with you for a peaceful passing for sweet Neyla and comfort for you.

Oh Jen :grouphug I am so sorry, I've never met your supermodel Neyla, but because of you and the bar chats, I feel like I know her and you. Neyla has had a fantastic, fun life full of love and given you lots of great memories to hold in your heart, in the end, that is all any of us can ask for. Know that we are all thinking of you!

C.

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

I'm so very sorry.

Prayers for a peaceful passing for your sweet girl. Hugs to you both at this time.

Neyla knows that she is loved and this is the kindest thing you can do for her.

I hope the pain you will feel from her passing will soon be replaced with warm and happy memories of the good times you had together.

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

I'm so sorry for your loss. She was blessed to have such a wonderful Mom.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

You are in our thoughts at this most difficult time. :grouphug

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

you and neyla have been an inspiration to so many (including me) - thank you for sharing the new pics of your beautiful girl. my thoughts and prayers are with you, you know. tonight i drink a toast to the beautiful neyla and her wonderful mommy whom she loves dearly.

Thinking of you today and wishing you lots of strength. I hope her last day is one that can provide at least a few great moments to hold close to your heart. Hoping that you can feel all of our support as you spoil that girl rotten in preparation for your greatest gift to her. I'll be thinking of you all day.

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Guest MnMDogs

This is truly the kindest, most loving and difficult thing anyone can ever do for a much beloved companion. I'll be thinking of you today.