Neyla

Guest PhillyPups

Jen, you and Neyla will be in my thoughts and prayers today. :bighug

Today is a gift. Your vet's schedule gave you the gift of another day for you and Neyla to celebrate your love, feed her all her favorites, and most of all she knows yow much you love her and she loves you just as much.

You are giving her the hardest, most unsefish gift, given out of love. :beatheart

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking about you today Jen...

Katy....Mom to Retired Racers Hinder, John Carter, Hobsen, and Kodama, Galgo Espanol Gichin, and the Village Idiot...Teko
Missing terribly my fawn dog with the pretty ears Chance (Ale Seeyoulater) 6/21/05-6/23/15 Gotcha day 4/6/08 and my fuzzy baby boy Snacker (Tyville Snacker) 7/4/04-10/23/15, and all three of my IG babies, Isen, Tien, and Java.

{{Jen}} {{Neyla}} :dogcookie

You have both been so brave through this fight. We will miss your baby girl. I will be thinking of you both today and hope for a peaceful crossing for sweet Neyla.

Crap.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Sending you peace and strength on your continued journey. I have followed your thread and you are awesome! You fought like a tiger for Neyla and through all your research you have helped others who also walk this path. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

<p>Mom to Kyle (Diehard Kyle) & Angel Gracie (KB's Sankey) Foster Mom for AFG

I'm sorry. Give her a kiss for me and tell her how very beautiful she is, OK?

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I don't know what to say. Even though we know at some point we will lose them, it doesn't make the decision any easier to make. I'm so sorry. May you find the strength you need and may her passing be peaceful. You will both be on my mind today.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Jen, thank you for sharing your journey with Neyla with all of us. It's never easy, but it also sounds as though you have hit the time where you know that she needs to go and hopefully can find some peace in that, if not comfort.

My heart goes out to you and your beautiful girl.

Dave (GLS DeviousDavid) - 6/27/18
Gracie (AMF Saying Grace) - 10/21/12
Bella (KT Britta) - 4/29/05 to 2/13/20

You have both been so strong and helped each other as along this journey. Wishing you strength and courage as you give her the final gift of your love. I will be thinking of you today. You are an inspiration to us all and what you have learned and shared will undoubtedly help other hounds as they face the same disease.

Cindy

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

I'm so very sorry that the day has come. You and sweet Neyla are in my thoughts. Hugs to you and prayers for a peaceful passing for your lovely girl. You two have shared so much love for each other.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g240/mtbucket/siggies/Everyday-2.jpgJane - forever servant to the whims and wishes of Maggie (L's Magnolia of JCKC) and Sam the mutt pup.[/b]

She's classy, sassy and a bit smart assy.

Jen,

No words, just a long goodbye to Neyla. She is a pretty girl and will always be special hound remembered for a long long time.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest jettcricket

Oh, I'm so so sorry.....I feel like I'm reliving it myself. :( Cancer is such an evil monster. My heart goes out to you and your most beautiful girl.

Sending you both white light and peace.....:grouphug

crying4.gif

Crap, crap and crap. I will be thinking of you, Neyla and Zuri today. I hope she has a good day left to give you. :bighug

gallery_15555_2884_10764.jpg
Adrienne - with the kitties Tippy & Tyler Too

Missing my bridge angels Boo Zsee, Java Bean (Nitro Kristen), Zeeba and Baer the not-so-miniature schnauzer

Jen - words can't help with your pain. Be strong and enjoy every minute of today to build memories for tomorrow and the next tomorrow. One day, you'll be able to remember today with love and not just pain. Run free, Neyla, and greet Gypsy at the bridge - she's a black girlie like you with earsies and little chocolate dots on her muzzle too.

Connie

I have no words; only tears. I am so sorry.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Guest Energy11

Our prayers, love and thoughts are with you!

I will be doing down the same road soon, with Goldie.

We will all be with you! Love, Dee

Love to you and your stunningly beautiful sweet girlie. I feel blessed to have met her a few times. That last pic in the sunlight, she looks so strikingly like my little silver princess, Sissy. :heart

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.