Neyla

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please give her a gentle kiss for me.

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

I'm so sorry. Too many of us had had to make that decision and it's always heart wrenching, even when we know it's the most loving thing we can to do. :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest SueG201

I am so sorry that Neyla did not beat this monster, she is such a pretty girl, i will shed some tears for you tonight as I have been down this road 3 times and it is painful

Gentle hugs to you

We will keep you both in our prayers and pray for a peaceful journey. Your beautiful little girl fought with so much dignity and she must be so very proud to have you as her mom. We didn't post much but have followed your journey.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

I hope this day has been a sweet one Jen. I know how it is speeding by. I'm thinking of the two of you and wishing Neyla a most peaceful journey.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Oh, Jen, we're so sorry. You've gone the absolute extra mile to give Neyla every chance, but you and she know it's time. Know that Neyla will be pain-free and waiting across the bridge. We have you in our thoughts, and Charlotte gives one last virtual lickie to her foster mentor (and to you, her foster mommie). And another for Zuri, just because.

:grouphug

She's gone. Everything went as smoothly as one would hope, aside from a small cry right after the vet gave her the sedative shot. But she fell asleep peacefully with me petting her and telling her I loved her. Zuri is laying on her bed where she passed.

Thank you all so very much for your support through this entire time, but especially today. I know I made the right decision, and my resolve was strong as we went through the day, but I know I will look back on this thread and your words will console me.

is running, spinning, and play-bowing pain free now.

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

I'm glad she's at peace...and that you can be at peace about your decision.

Thinking of you...

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)